• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    If we're now back to anime, I'm still contemplating whether I should get in an episode of Soul Eater tonight or a couple chapters of it or just can it 'til tomorrow XD;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    If we're now back to anime, I'm still contemplating whether I should get in an episode of Soul Eater tonight or a couple chapters of it or just can it 'til tomorrow XD;
    Did you watch Rosario+Vampire like I told you to 2 months ago D:<

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    ...I don't remember you telling me to.

I might look into the manga if you look into FT (if you haven't already), though.

/really prefers reading manga over watching anime

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    ...I don't remember you telling me to.

I might look into the manga if you look into FT (if you haven't already), though.

/really prefers reading manga over watching anime
    I will:D
    Well, I told you before :3

The R+V manga and anime are almost as different as they get. The anime goes a little like the manga but not entirely.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Sounds like Soul Eater. Sort of. 'Cause apparently around episode 36 or so the anime spins off from the manga. Not like I'm there yet. /pretty much halfway through, though

I may also want to check out the Elfen Lied anime since I finished the manga over a week ago.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    I read most of the Elfen Lied manga, watched all the anime and it was pretty good. One of the first anime I'd seen. I watched the anime first tho. Gory and nudity. -.- Other then that I loved the ending so much!

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Did you watch Rosario+Vampire like I told you to 2 months ago D:<
    OMG I love that anime <3. And basically all music i listen to is of the punk/ post-hardcore genre. And I hate what the public media deems as "popular, and "hip" now. You should be able to have your own taste in music. Not rap music that has 500 curses in it :( *ahem* Lady Gaga *ahem*. But if you like it, that's fine by me. I mean we all have our own tastes, right? ;]

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I still have quite a few other series I need to finish too. Gurren Lagann, the ToS OVAs, get started on Clannad: After Story, Kanon 2002, get started on Kanon 2006...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    OMG I love that anime <3. And basically all music i listen to is of the punk/ post-hardcore genre. And I hate what the public media deems as "popular, and "hip" now. You should be able to have your own taste in music. Not rap music that has 500 curses in it :( *ahem* Lady Gaga *ahem*. But if you like it, that's fine by me. I mean we all have our own tastes, right? ;]

R+V is secks :D
    I listen to Rap/Hip Hop, altho I'm trying to edge away from it. Other than Eminem of course. I love Jpop and some anime openings.

I still have quite a few other series I need to finish too. Gurren Lagann, the ToS OVAs, get started on Clannad: After Story, Kanon 2002, get started on Kanon 2006...
    omg I forgot about Clannad >< Jordan is going to skewr me XD
    Anybody seen "They are my Noble masters"?

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    Lady Gaga =/= rap. Lady Gaga == modern pop music.

Rap =/= pop. Rap == Hip-hop.

Ya know wha' I'm sayin', son?

Lady Gaga does have some songs (some = 2) that are pretty Hip-hop in their sound. Still Pop, but they're both (Starstruck and Paper Gangster) classified under both Hip-hop and Pop.

Just some fun facts.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Lady Gaga =/= rap. Lady Gaga == modern pop music.

Rap =/= pop. Rap == Hip-hop.

Ya know wha' I'm sayin', son?
    It was rwo different examples. Sorry i didn't clarify. Lady Gaga is just strange pop, I'm not saying I don;t like it, because my brain naturally appeals to it, but I stay away from it. Are you kidding me. You can know by listening to Paparazzi, Love Game, and Bad Romance in about 3 econds that Lady Gaga isn't rap.

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    It was rwo different examples. Sorry i didn't clarify. Lady Gaga is just strange pop, I'm not saying I don;t like it, because my brain naturally appeals to it, but I stay away from it. Are you kidding me. You can know by listening to Paparazzi, Love Game, and Bad Romance in about 3 econds that Lady Gaga isn't rap.

Why do you stay away from it if you like it? That doesn't make any sense. Are you embarrassed? No one cares if you like her, well, except douchebags, but no one cares what they think.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back