• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    Yeah, school is always a pain for me. I'm always glad when I get home. (:

What do you guys think of my new avatar change? Cool devamp of the cutest thing evar: Togepi move over. I'm just sayin'.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It looks just like a sprite, which I'm not a big fan of :x

School.....oddly there was a LOT of Police Officers in and around the building, asking for student ID's and verification that they went to the school. They tackled this one kid who didn't have his ID lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    My classes are good. Its the studying portion that's gonna do me in. I've gotten so comfortable in my new apartment, all I want to do is watch shows, listen to tunes, hang out on message boards, etc... life is good (for now)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My classes are good. Its the studying portion that's gonna do me in. I've gotten so comfortable in my new apartment, all I want to do is watch shows, listen to tunes, hang out on message boards, etc... life is good (for now)
    Ahh, same here, I can't read more than 5 pages of my textbook for AP Euro, or I'll fall asleep :x

Zet

Years
    School is for learning, if you're not going to learn you might as well drop out so you can have your fun or extra sleep. Don't waste other people's time, they actually want to learn.

ThatKidMike

yall fuccbois
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2013
    School is for learning, if you're not going to learn you might as well drop out so you can have your fun or extra sleep. Don't waste other people's time, they actually want to learn.

How exactly is he wasting somebody else's time? And its not for you to say if he should drop out. Hes paying money to be in a school, and he can spend his time how he wants too. Just because somebody complains about being in school doesn't mean they should drop it altogether.

Speaking of Video Game OST's, even though I'm late, Team Teamwork has some amazing remixes of Ocarina of Time and Final Fantasy songs redone to fit hip hop acapellas. They're called Ocarina of Rhyme and Vinyl Fantasy 7. Amazing stuff.

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    On topic I have a ton of homework I hate it.

Off topic I have a piece of popcorn stuck in my tooth:(
    I can't get it out it is annoying:(

girliehhhhhh

safhsdjklhfsdjk;
    Years
    i like school, for the most part. i love to learn new things, and hang out with my best friend. still though, it seems lately the day drags on and on and on...... a shorter school day probably wouldn't happen, but did you know that studies show that kids could actually benefit from a school day that starts later? it doesn't seem bad at all to me. i go to bed at 10 on weeknights, which by my standards is pretty early, and i wake up at 6:30 feeling incredibly tired!

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    the more years of schooling you have the more you realize it's more of a game than learning. especially in college when kids do all this stuff to keep bad grades away from their transcript and have a shiny GPA. school is only one part of life, i don't let it hold me back from doing what i want to do and having fun

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021

tbh college/university is more about networking and exploring career options than learning per se

WriteThemWrong

LetMeHearYourPokemon's___ Voice
    Years
    tbh college/university is more about networking and exploring career options than learning per se
    which is crap considering tuition is going up everywhere. who wants to pay ten thousand dollars or more just to network, something they will have to do anyways when they get a job

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    which is crap considering tuition is going up everywhere. who wants to pay ten thousand dollars or more just to network, something they will have to do anyways when they get a job

well, what i'm saying is people pay the ridiculous tuition rates in order to network and open doors and make powerful contacts in order to get access to a better career. if you're motivated enough to learn, to really purely learn, you can do it for next to nothing. its the schools name, the professors, the resources and the degree that costs the money, not just the knowledge

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Ugh... school was SOOOO freaking miserable last year... but I stayed with it and graduated. It's definitely worth it imo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back