• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Well if I'm choosing, we'd need some kind of competition to make things interesting...

I now open the DCC threesome lovefest in the event of the end of the world event games.

Competitions will be announced shortly after participants have checked in.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Yeah... I voted no... XD

So no entrants so far, if that happens, I will be forced to select someone. I thought we were gonna play gladiators people!

Zet

Years
    Everyone that voted yes did it to respect the art of parody and satire.

Strangely enough, before I linked anyone to my blog someone voted "no" and it freaked me out a little bit knowing that someone knows me and voted "no" unless it was a random person who found my poll by luck.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    So I totally switched over from Firefox to Google Chrome, and am already liking the difference. My annoyance of FF was because of the incessant memory leaks it was incurring when open for a long time. Google does not have this problem.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    That wasn't as bad I expected. I have 3 tabs open, and it hasn't gone over 180 000 kbs. And has maintained it as well.

Whereas FF would slowly increase to 400 000 then 580 000. X_X

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    One of them is youtube mind you XD

Wonder why mine was leaking then :3 as I do have it updated...

I figure it has soemthing to do with windows 7 though...

Man I shoudl ahve gone to bed a lon gtime ago....

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ironically, I joined one that befits, my current predicament.

Something about not really wanting to go to bed, and just staying up cause...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back