• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    We have to find the picture that Roku had.
    You know, the one with the kiwi and the kiwi?

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I'd prefer a strawberry smoothie with a hint of banana and a multi-colored straw; otherwise bright green than kiwi flavored drinks.

/picky

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Banana smoothies ftw <3

Also guys, I've been requested to talk about how awesome jesh is, but it turns out that's impossible, because anything said, just wouldn't live up to how awesome she is <3

Years
    Speaking of smoothies, I went to Smoothie King for the first time the other night, and had this amazing orange-flavored smoothie *_*
    It was ~*amazing*~ D:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Smoothies are pretty good. I haven't had one in the longest time. I love the all-natural ones.. not just for the health benefits.. but they generally just taste better to me :3

Chocolate smoothies are delicious too, though :3

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Here we are:

https://www.boosterjuice.com/

:D

My workplace isn't too far from a shop.

I forget the other one in Australia, I think there were two or three major ones, needless to say, I went to one with my cousin.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I want a little brother. I would roll him on the ground and tickle his tummy until he passes out. I would do this once per day. :pink_laugh:

Last edited:

Zet

Years
    I can only recall seeing BOOST every where I've been.... That is to say it is the only smoothie/juice booth I've seen.

Also my latest blog entry is pretty neat

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    I think it's Australian only. I might be thinking of some ice cream place then. Does Boost have a green and orange look to it?

Just don't beat up said brother Jolene XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I've seen Boost drinks in shops in my area, and it smells so sweet. It must be almost all sugar.

Also, there's boost bars. Not sure if they're linked but it's chocolate. ^^;
    My brother loves them..

Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    I've never had a smoothie. I feel all sad now. :(

Then again I highly doubt I'd like them anyway, so meh.

Talking of nice smells, they sell these doughnuts down near where I live, you can smell them from a mile away and you just have to buy them, it's like a drug... *sigh* Now I want doughnuts. >.<

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Oh, I mean the logo.

I think there was a place that also sold frozen yougurt or yougurt related smoothies or something

How can you not like a smoothie? :O It's crushed fruit and ice, with some stuff like vanilla and other ingredients. One I really like has pomegranate and yogurt. No need for sugar. ;)

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Talking of nice smells, they sell these doughnuts down near where I live, you can smell them from a mile away and you just have to buy them, it's like a drug... *sigh* Now I want doughnuts. >.<
    Nice smells? I have a preferance for petrol myself. Whenever we stop at a petrol station, I tend to wind down the window and just hang out. xD'

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I've never had a smoothie. I feel all sad now. :(

Then again I highly doubt I'd like them anyway, so meh.

What? Are you human? How have you not had a smoothie?!

That's like..being a 90 year old virgin. (The Pope?)

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Nice smells are black berry and peach, and some other things I can't think of off the top of my head.

Nice music however, that I must share:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back