• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pazuru

★ [ Fukidokuritsu ]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2013
    The hot and humidity gets to you after a while. Also, after living in a place with snow for nine years, and then moving to Florida, you start to miss the snow. xD

And until '09's winter, it was barely a winter at all. Last year was all 'ARE WE IN FLORIDA? IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE IT' though, because it even snowed one morning.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    lol Canada's no better. We reach -40C/F in winter and 40C (104F). We're hot, humid, windy, chilly, and just wacked out when it comes to temperatures D:<

angel

Kairi's Nobody
    Years
    I'm sorry but Michigan is worse. Michigan gets all kinds of crazy weather, and it could be sunny one moment and stormy the next. My family and I have always called Michigan God's Gunnei Pig.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    So far this year in North Carolina, we've had snow, thunderstorms with hail and (allegedly) tornadoes touching down, flood warnings, and 85-degree sunny days.

And this is the time of year when daily temperatures can fluctuate between 20 and 30 degrees. It makes it hard to decide whether shorts would be comfy and easy to wear, or if it's cool enough for long pants.

Years
    So far this year in North CarolinaMinnesota, we've had snow, thunderstorms with hail and (allegedly) tornadoes touching down, flood warnings, and 12 different (one in February, one in March, the rest in April) 85 75-degree sunny days.

Changed what makes that sentence true for Minnesota so far. (b'-')b

@Yusshin & angel: Michigan and most of inhabited Canada are nearly identical, in terms of fluctuating weather. And Minnesota's right in that same fluctuating weather range. (b'-')b

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    The weather here is improving....more sun everyday, with random cloudy days between.
    I forgot how much I missed summertime and the ability to be outside without freezing to death. =D

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
    The weather here is improving....more sun everyday, with random cloudy days between.
    I forgot how much I missed summertime and the ability to be outside without freezing to death. =D

I protest! I much prefer winter, rain and cold weather. D;

With hot weather you feel all sluggish and icky.

With cold weather I feel alert, and all I really need is a good blanket and some hot cocoa.

Renege

C arry T he F lame
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2011
    It was randomly raining yesterday, like it would rain for two seconds. Wash. Rinse Repeat! Illinois in the spring time is just all over the place. Now, it happens to be sunny outside.

Kauai

New Look, New me ~ ;D
    Years
    lols :P

Who else had a relatively fantastic day?

Mine was boring, but cram full of much positive realization. :D

[/ISOUNDSOLAME]

Why was yours so great, if you don't mind me asking?

BTW; Montreal is amazing. I've always wanted to visit. >.<

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Well, other than that creepo who videotaped me at the park...

I went out to see my teacher :D Got my report card back. 86% in Uni History, Grade 11. Talked to the principal and got admitted into summer co-op (more credits!) and into the online course system so I can do my school on the Internet.

Then, I went to the park where I met Mr. Creepo and took lots of great pictures. From that, I went to a nutrition group meeting for an hour and a half and talked with lots of people and had lots of fun *.* and laughed a lot.

Nice day <3

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    The lake, the trees, myself, my sister, some fishermen who were participating in the Perch Festival... It was a really nice day. I got a lot of nice piccies :]

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    It was alright for a Monday. I got some really good headway on my school project which didn't take as much time as I thought. I just wish my arms/shoulder would stop hurting, blech.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back