• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Sounds like my sister lol

Dad: "Kenzie, please empty the dishwasher for me."

Kenzie: "STFU *******. I'm not doing it, you can suck my balls."

Which is why spanking needs to become legal again :|

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016

does everyone have sisters like that??? lol
    my sisters the same

Years

Well, I know more than a few parents who would've sassed back at that response. Even my divorced aunt & uncle had no reservations about getting that way with their kids.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years

does everyone have sisters like that??? lol
    my sisters the same

But really, my dad asks nicely and he receives *******, "suck my balls", and "stfu" as a response.

What the Hell is that?

Proof of a lack of discipline, that's for sure :|

My dad doesn't sass back, by the way. He tells her to not call him like that, and she sasses him again usually.

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016

But really, my dad asks nicely and he receives *******, "suck my balls", and "stfu" as a response.

What the Hell is that?

Proof of a lack of discipline, that's for sure :|

yeah my sister is the exact same way- the rest of us aren't like that though- i think my sister is just suffering from middle child anxiety- so glad to be the youngest

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Your dad might be afraid to lose her to your mother. D;

If I were you, I'd be in her face and tell her to treat the man who provides her with food, shelter, and clothing with more respect.

I do that, and then she whines, and my father tells me to stop it :|

Twisted world. She can slap me, but I can't hit her. Not that I want to, but I prefer to deal back what I'm given lol my dad freaks at me if I touch her at all.

and she's the second youngest. She has diabetes, so everyone always treated her so delicately. It really ended up effing her over in the end, but she thinks everything's great because "daddy will always be there to support me, because I'll make him."

Blargh. She's 16. She really needs to stop behaving so terribly.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Yeah, definitely not a safe mixture, that. She would sometimes get treats because of her disease, and not the other siblings, because "we didn't need it, but Kenzie's sick! She needs it!"

:| My dad really sucks at parenting. He's decent at supporting, but he's badly in debt, too, so.

He still manages to afford all her clothing, 100$ hairdye sprees, etc. << but I, who really needs new pants and shirts, have to pay for it out of my own pocket. ALL of my pants have holes in them near the crotch from weight gain >:|

Years
    Treats for a diabetic? :S That just shows lack of research on the condition on your dad's part. D; Many diabetics don't produce any insulin at all, and can't break down sugars without their insulin, which is crazy expensive. D;

/has been lucky not to become diabetic so far, with his genetics

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    If blood sugar is below 4, sugar is required. Above 7 is unhealthy, and above 10 becomes extreme.

My sister was 85 when she was diagnosed lol but that's no one's fault, since no one knew her pancreas had stopped working :s

The main point is, regardless of disease, you give all of your children treats / the same treatment, unless you absolutely cannot afford it.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Oh. I never knew the Americans also tried to be different on the blood sugar scale, too o0

INCHES AND FEET ISN'T ENOUGH? AND WTF IS A YARD XD

:P silly Americans; always trying to be different and complicated! o;

Years
    Well, our measurements were stolen from the British in colonial times, since that's what everyone knew at the time. (b'-')b Also, I think the British switched back to imperial measurements within the past decade or two... and I think Canada only switched to metric in the 1970s, which was when the US had the most momentum to switch over. It failed, of course, in the US.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Canadians have always used the metric system. Same with the British.

It's just the Americans who stick to that XD They tried to change to metric, and it's true. That failed horribly :<

Years
    Canadians have always used the metric system. Same with the British.

It's just the Americans who stick to that XD They tried to change to metric, and it's true. That failed horribly :<

I beg to differ on the British never having used the imperial system. They didn't start adopting the metric system until 1965, according to this. That's also about the time that Canada would have adopted it, since Canada was (and still technically is) a commonwealth of the United Kingdom.

And the British, like I said, recently switched back. More than a few Brits that I know online would back this up with pictures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back