• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus oƒ Suburbia

east jesus nowhere?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2015
    All it does is, make children hold long lasting grudges against their parents.
    I'm probably going to turn on my parents once I'm independent.
    And to be honest I just might be looking forward to it.

It's scars the relationship.

Last edited:

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    All it does is, make children hold long lasting grudges against there parents.
    Indeed. All corporal punishment does is stir up even more feelings of anger, and that urge to break away from parental control. Maybe it used to work in the early 20th century or so, but if it did, times have changed as have the feelings and thoughts of the average teenager.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    My day was pretty good, I have to admit.

The first part of it was horrible. I woke up half an hour later than I usually do and forgot my phone and train/bus pass, almost making me late for school. However, everything got better so much faster. Athletics Carnival was today, so I bludged the whole thing. ^^ It was good.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If I was rude to my grandparents I'd get smacked across the head with a newspaper. Parents didn't hit me at all, just yelled. However I rarely disrespected my grandparents or did the wrong thing.

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I had an evil dad....he hit me and left us when I was 2 years old.
    Nao I haz better Dad. =D

Years
    Never really was spanked... mostly yelled at, having things taken away, and being sent to stand in a corner for a period of time, and having that time extended if I moved... and that last one wasn't necessary (or effective) by the time I was 10. My mother was scary when she yelled and she still is, but it's never directed at me anymore.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    Around nine, I believe children are old enough to understand without spankings. They should always be able to understand with words, but if not, spankings work. Nine and above, things should start being taken away instead.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I was spanked as a child, and I turned out perfectly normal.

I think I'd prefer to try the "Bernie Madoff" method of punishment with my kids... every time they misbehave, I'll take some money out of their college savings and blow it on some anime goods off eBay. When it comes time for them to go to college and they're wondering where the money is, I'll just shrug my shoulders.

Yeah, I'm evil like that.

Yuukihime

I'm allergic to people.
    Years
    I was spanked as a child, and I turned out perfectly normal.

I think I'd prefer to try the "Bernie Madoff" method of punishment with my kids... every time they misbehave, I'll take some money out of their college savings and blow it on some anime goods off eBay. When it comes time for them to go to college and they're wondering where the money is, I'll just shrug my shoulders.

Yeah, I'm evil like that.

THIS!

This is made of win. xD

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
    I got spanked only once when I was 4 because I try to run away home and I took the train XD haha that scared the crap out of my parents and they called the police.

When I was a kid my mom would pull then twist the hair in the back of my head. It hurt so much. I rarely get into trouble anymore, but if something dose happen my mom would just take my computer for 2 days.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back