• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    1. Great (aka horribad). I'm addicted to songs from TMOHS.
    2. I can't have a freakin' peaceful Friday.

Discuss.

Years
    I wish I could have a nice Friday but I close tonight :x people always stay unil like 20 minutes after we close & don't even buy anything

Years
    WELL back before I had my account reset a few months ago magically, I had about 12k views, but now I only have like 5,265 ^-^;
    And, I generally accept all Friend Requests I get . . because I try to be nice XD;
    ..and, I don't think anyone's competing for friends. I read the last few posts, and I was like, 'wat people competing for friends? lolz' . . and then I read the posts.....
    o u guys

@Ambellina where do you work o3o;

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'm not fussed at all about views, posts, friends or anything like that. I accept friend requests, so long as I actually know the person and have spoken to them.

Also, i'm chuffed with my new sig. Because of my internet, image issues, work and various other things it's taken me 13 hours to complete. Not even kidding.

I think it was worth it though <3

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I have decided that I want to live like common people. I want to do whatever common people do.

knives and pens.

cutting releases endorphins.
    Years
    I'm not fussed at all about views, posts, friends or anything like that. I accept friend requests, so long as I actually know the person and have spoken to them.

Also, i'm chuffed with my new sig. Because of my internet, image issues, work and various other things it's taken me 13 hours to complete. Not even kidding.

I think it was worth it though <3

Umbreon is a nice choice.
    And it looks pretty good, but..13 hours? XD
    I was just working on mine..
    It's not done yet.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years

Umbreon is a nice choice.
    And it looks pretty good, but..13 hours? XD
    I was just working on mine..
    It's not done yet.

Thanks ^^

And haha yeah, 13 hours. I started it at about 3 this morning. I couldn't get the image right, then it took a while to edit it, then my internet decided to have a spaz and switched itself off. Then I had to get sleep, eat, shower and go to work and then once I got home I had to try and get my internet working before I could continue working on my sig. It's only taken me another half hour, so yeah.

Feel free to tl;dr this post xD

knives and pens.

cutting releases endorphins.
    Years

Thanks ^^

And haha yeah, 13 hours. I started it at about 3 this morning. I couldn't get the image right, then it took a while to edit it, then my internet decided to have a spaz and switched itself off. Then I had to get sleep, eat, shower and go to work and then once I got home I had to try and get my internet working before I could continue working on my sig. It's only taken me another half hour, so yeah.

Feel free to tl;dr this post xD
    That's where the fun was probably at.
    Though Pokemon themes on a Pokemon forum, are just..obvious.
    I usually keep mine music related; but House is an exception. ♥

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    3am is an awesome time to be online.. though it doesn't do my sleeping patterns much good.

My last theme was a music one (MGMT), the rest have all been Pokémon-related though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pokémon themes are the best.

So simple, so much fun. As long as they don't get clutterish. Whatever clutterish means to you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back