• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Taco Bell's good. It's the 7th anniversary of my father's death so we are having chinese.
    Oh. Did your Father like Chinese food?

Every year on my friends death anniversary I fast. I just like to sit peacefully in my room that day.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • That's an odd occasion to eat out for... unless his grave is in another town. o_o;

Hm, it's not that weird. I know many people who go out and have dinner on the anniversary of a loved one's death. I guess it could be a way of getting everyone together and celebrating their life, remembering, and just acknowledging the day of their journey.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • Hm, it's not that weird. I know many people who go out and have dinner on the anniversary of a loved one's death. I guess it could be a way of getting everyone together and celebrating their life, remembering, and just acknowledging the day of their journey.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Years
  • Well his favorite restaurant was Osaka so we go there on his deathday. It reminds us of him.

That makes sense, then.

I should really try to go to Lake Superior more often... that's where we spread my grandpa's ashes when he died 6 years ago. Of course, in November of 2004, when he died, the Lake was completely frozen over, so we had to wait until a July 2005 trip to go. I've been so busy since then that I don't really ever stop to reflect on his death. D;

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Well, to the girls in my school,

sex = everything.

It really does suck.
    They have a saying around here.. pump and dump, or something like that =/
    Actually, me and my girl friends talk about cute anime boys. And move on to clothes later xD
    But anime boys are never cute! I'm more into anime girls. But I'm way more into clothes. If I don't wear something that fits me then it's a disaster.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
  • I tend to tear up though. I never cry in public, I never cried during their funerals, I just cry sometimes when I'm alone.

I have to go. I'll be back tonight. Please send me a Visitor Message i love those things.

And my mother is a traveler, traveling all over the world. When she dies, she wants me to spread her ashes in all the places she never got to visit. So even though she died, she would have still made it around the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back