• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code

Stealcase
Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    I leik her! I just said something that was relevant. XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ;===========;

I'm fine with the fact that some people don't like her, I just always hate the fact that the rumor of her being a hermaphrodite always comes back into play as a comeback. [I'm not pointing fingers, just saying as an overall view of things]

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Seriously... Lady Gaga should be a bannable topic in here now :P XD (Like every 2 pages someone brings "her" up)...

And now Ke$ha and Owl City are following up to also becoming annoying (I say this because I hear their songs every so often at where I work, and I work at a movie/music/video game store)...

I think I am also starting to group the same fans together...

That those who like any of the following, like all of them regardless:

- Justin Bieber
    - Lady Gaga
    - Twilight
    - Britney Spears

Lol... I may be generalizing, but I swear that this is how it has become...

On a lighter note, has anyone seen "Let the Right One In"? It is a Swedish vampire movie. It presents a unique look at Vampirism even. Needless to say it is indeed a bizarre, yet interesting film. They're making an American version, which you can already tell, is going to be heavily censored and different from the original...

Years
  • Seriously... Lady Gaga should be a bannable topic in here now :P XD (Like every 2 pages someone brings "her" up)...

And now Ke$ha and Owl City are following up to also becoming annoying (I say this because I hear their songs every so often at where I work, and I work at a movie/music/video game store)...

I think I am also starting to group the same fans together...

That those who like any of the following, like all of them regardless:

- Justin Bieber
    - Lady Gaga
    - Twilight
    - Britney Spears

Lol... I may be generalizing, but I swear that this is how it has become...

On a lighter note, has anyone seen "Let the Right One In"? It is a Swedish vampire movie. It presents a unique look at Vampirism even. Needless to say it is indeed a bizarre, yet interesting film. They're making an American version, which you can already tell, is going to be heavily censored and different from the original...

Justin bieber is a bit overrated in my opinion, some girls <3 him though.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • I met this cute guy today, I don't even know his name, but he had one of those one man bands, he asked me to give him three words so he could make a song out of them, "Beaches", "Love" and "Madonna". God he is so adorable.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Oooo and I forgot to mention. The other day at work, some girl (high school aged) gave her resume (C.V.), and by far, it was one of the worst I've seen...

A good amount of it was spelt wrong, she didn't use capitalization (i like to camping), and it seemed pretty obvious she was lying about her hobbies...

I'm hoping it was her parents attempting to force her to work... But I don't think that is the case...

As an example, in the same line of text, she mentions she likes baseball, and she mentions it again in the same sentence, spelling it "baceball"...

The printout also had a location as to where it was printed and how many pages it was (unprofessional).

Seriously... It isn't that hard to create a good Resume/C.V. it is as easy as asking a parent, using a pre rendered one as a guide on word, using the internet, learning about it at school, or going to a government sponsored employment office...

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • I met this cute guy today, I don't even know his name, but he had one of those one man bands, he asked me to give him three words so he could make a song out of them, "Beaches", "Love" and "Madonna". God he is so adorable.

That could literally be made into a song, not the three words, that quote xD

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It isn't that hard... really. :3

Especially a simple resume for a student...

You just list your name, contact info, goal, hobbies, education, previous work, volunteer work and references on request. Of course this has to be done in a clean, organized manner, with no mistakes. And nothing too fancy, like coloured font or pictures... Seriously the stuff I have seen... Some people will never get jobs... I've even seen hand written ones... I mean seriously, when giving your resume to an employer, they judge you first on your resume... If one cannot even do that right, than no job for you! XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back