• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Dirty Ice Cream, I find it extremely annoying. Like if a girl spanks another girl, it's totally okay, yet if a guy does it, oh my!

Luckily for you, I find it sexy! XD
    So does most of the state of Oregon, not even 15 miles south from me. (I'm here in boring old Vancouver Washington... but people hare alre also very open minded about gay people, fun stuff!)

And Florida, oh man, if you go to Florida it seems harder to find a straight man than it is to find a gay one. Same way with California, only California is where the stoners all go, lol.

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
    Luckily for you, I find it sexy! XD

Guys in my country touch their asses and like hump each other, yet they're extremely homophobic. Also, don't you guys find it annoying how you are umm... assumed to be of a certain sexual orientation because of the music you like? Like, because I like Pop music everyone assumes I'm gay. Yet girls can listen to any male artists of any genres and they can remain considered straight. xD

0m3GA ARS3NAL

Im comin' home...
    Years
    Well, it would seem annoying for sure, but here where I live, music really doesn't define you at all...
    I listen to techno, trance, and a large mix of random songs I may happen to like.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    My voice is a dead give-away that I'm gay, so half my school already dislikes me.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    *stabs the ninja in the back*

Ohh yeah... back from work, and ready to work on the rest of my essay.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ah yes... Saturdays... XD

I don't work Saturdays at my work... thank the maker (props to anyone who gets the reference).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Lol... The funny thing is... It's Saturday here and now too (half past midnight)... My mind is tired, so shhh :P Or no more treats!

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's more funny in NZ though, something like 4 hours. XD You'd think the world was bigger than this 24 hour clock thing. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ..I don't care if it doesn't lag... I'm uninstalling and letting go of teh past :O

Also, NZ is very far away.

Bay

Years
    Bah, became Saturday only an hour ago where I live. XD I hate California because the Pacific Time Zone is slow, but at least I can chat with my Australian and NZ friends for a while. XD

Speaking of which...Bay Alexison, you need your sleep now as it's past midnight now. :x

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    SWEET! Done my essay. Now time to somehow go to sleep and such... Weird.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back