• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feign

Clain
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Maybe I should go to bed now (means I'll get about 8 hours of sleep maybe).

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Maybe... I kind of hope to wake up early, but will still set my alarm clock for 9am.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    It's cause I stay up late, and wake up early... I don't like going to bed early (even though I am tired in the morning XD)

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Well I have school, but I also have insomnia so I go to bed at like midnight most times.

Feign

Clain
    Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    When I was on Holidays, and not working the next day, I'd go to bed at 4am.

Days when I am going to school (leaving the house at 6:40am) I wake up at 6am, and have been going to bed at 2am for the longest time now.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I go to bed about 11 - since that way even if I wake up at 7, I still get 7 hours sleep (since I get to sleep from 11-12, it depends.) The latest I've stayed up ever was like, 1/2am at new years eve once. Although there have been nights where I have struggled to sleep at all... (Christmas eve being one of those. :D)

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i've pulled a few all nighters but normally i sleep within 11PM-2AM waking up at 8:00AM most mornings

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I have no set pattern for bedtime, however much I yearn for one. Some nights it's 10, last night it was closer to 1:30 and sometimes it's not until 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning... Is that a sign of a sleeping disorder, or am I just odd?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • What a cute fear you have XD

I used to check for bed bugs before I went to sleep when I was like four or five years old.

yes i must be special then :P i had the fear since i watched this grime programme on tv.

Does anyone remember there parents saying:

"Don't let the bed bugs bite!"

XD

yeah only when i was little not now XD

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I go to bed at 11 I have nothing to do D=
    I would stay up till 12 but tired.. T.T
    I go to sleep later on weekends =3

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I go to bed at 11 I have nothing to do D=
    I would stay up till 12 but tired.. T.T
    I go to sleep later on weekends =3
    Oh rebel, Adem. I bet you don't even go to sleep on weekends. You just stay up and play runescape guitar or something.

I go to sleep.. when there's nothing interesting left on the tv and I've finished the homework I've left..

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    .. Ok that just made me die a little inside..

Yes, well you go to sleep at 2 on weekdays.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Ok that just made me die a little inside..

Yes, well you go to sleep at 2 on weekdays.
    -edited due to death threat-

Okay, no. I'm not that bad.. it's just sometimes I leave homework a little late and that's when I get round to finishing it.

I put "do homework in daylight" on my New Years Resolutions but I gave up on those. I just decided I was going to stay like this. xD'

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back