• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I barely know the staff. Only staff I know is like one S-Mod from another forum.
    Is it only me or that Nica girl ran from a mental institution
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=31
    You should get the time to know both of them, they're really cool once you get to know them.
    Code Geass is amazing. I'm into the Fullmetal Alchemist series currently.

Personally they should've ended it with the first season. The second season was just unnecessary. I hate how every [arguably] evil protagonist with [arguably] good goals always dies. Deathnote is extremely popular, as they love having the same ending every single time.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

There are lots more asylum escapees running all over the place here. Just be glad you haven't run into the others...yet.
    You were right I was better off not knowing her, though.
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=31
    You should get the time to know both of them, they're really cool once you get to know them.

Personally they should've ended it with the first season. The second season was just unnecessary. I hate how every [arguably] evil protagonist with [arguably] good goals always dies. Deathnote is extremely popular, as they love having the same ending every single time.
    Only Lightning seems sane though...

And Death Note is?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    You were right I was better off not knowing her, though.

And Death Note is?

Death Note is an anime.

Main guy gets a book that kills people, main guy kills people, cops get suspicious, main guy goes undercover, gets found, dies.

Like that was a spoiler.
    That's basically DeathNote in a nutshell, but it is pretty interesting if you actually watch it. Don't watch any of the movies because it's just the same thing.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Erica? Sane? Surely you jest.

Then again, you're not around when she's openly indulging in her delusions of godhood. Just about everyone else seems to be content with feeding her delusions, too...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Hahaha, none of us are sane. <3

-throat clear-

I will give Death Note kudos though, for as weird as the idea of it is, it was a pretty decent series in my opinion.
    Although, I prefer the movies to the anime, no idea why.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Book that kills people and he dies himself..

..Nice physics.
    Yep. He gets killed by his death god.

Then again, you're not around when she's openly indulging in her delusions of godhood. Just about everyone else seems to be content with feeding her delusions, too...

And somehow it's not acceptable in society to feed lies to children when it's essentially the same thing.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

Well I'm not. And isn't her god Cherrim or something?

@Luck
    Sounds kinda lame unless it has a story behind it or something.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

Well, compared to people like Erica, you seem relatively well-adjusted. Relatively.
    You, COMPLIMENTING SOMEONE? Unheard of.

@Luck
    Sounds kinda lame unless it has a story behind it or something.

It's not something that I can easily explain. It's something that you'll have to see yourself.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    She's her own god, and she just happens to have an unhealthy fixation on Cherrim. The former will cause a lot of complications once she realizes her own mortality and finally passes on to the afterlife...provided that such a thing exists, of course.

[jq]JACK: What do you want?
    APOPHIS: To live.
    JACK: Can't help you there. That's between you and your god. Oh, wait a minute! You ARE your god! That's a problem.[/jq]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back