• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's the thought that counts, Philip. ;)

I love you.

... Is you're love platonic?

Seriously, Dondon, if you see this, watch Hajime No Ippo. It's gets super special awesome at around Episode 8.

Huh... maybe I'll consider watching it.

There are lots more asylum escapees running all over the place here. Just be glad you haven't run into the others...yet.

Like me! ;P

... wait... I've never lived in an asylum... unless my huge extended family counts. XD

Hahaha, none of us are sane. <3

QFT. No, Jack, not even you are sane. How else does one obtain 9,000+ posts on a Pokemon forum without even being a teeny bit insane themselves? ;D

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    QFT. No, Jack, not even you are sane. How else does one obtain 9,000+ posts on a Pokemon forum without even being a teeny bit insane themselves? ;D

What? 9000?

I'm sane, you guys.

YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiY
    uiYuiYu
    iYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiY
    uiYuiYu
    iYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiY
    uiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    What? 9000?

I'm sane, you guys.

YuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiY
    uiYuiYu
    iYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiY
    uiYuiYu
    iYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiY
    uiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYuiYui
    You know that is somewhat counted as spam? :P

I've seen a member who was one here for a year and a half have 9k posts O.O

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Can't comment on insanity, but to have over nine thousand posts on any forum and pretend to never have cared about the forum is laughable.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Huh. Can't think of who. But, oh, well. That's actually pretty easy to manage if you've got nothing better to do than post here.
    Yea, but isn't that unhealthy? I mean he has had to sit in front of the computer for hours everyday :O

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Yea, but isn't that unhealthy? I mean he has had to sit in front of the computer for hours everyday :O

PFFFT!!!!!!

I sit in front of the computer for hours everday and the only thing that happened was my eyesight....got better.

Years
    PFFFT!!!!!!

I sit in front of the computer for hours everday and the only thing that happened was my eyesight....got better.

That's an interesting quirk. My eyesight actually deteriorated even further than it already had, but I do think that was because of natural causes, since my eyesight hasn't changed much clinically in almost 3 years now. XD;

Depends on how much he/she eats all day. ;)

Years
    I've used the computer a fair bit since I was 10... but I've had times where I was completely banned from any electronics before. XD;

And, I think we're doing just fine keeping the thread alive even with just the two of us here.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I had perfect eyesight as a kid and right up through when I was 16. Then I didn't get my eyes checked for a few years and as of last week, my right eye is weaker than my left eye. ;~; It's probably from the fact that now that I'm in university, pretty much all I do (both for school and leisure) is chill on the computer, lmao. Strains the eyes so bad.

But I've been using computers since I was 3 (and I've been a heavy internet user since 10) so I'm probably just used to the extra strain or my eyes would be a lot worse. @@

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Ever since I started coming on PC in 2004, I began addicted to the Internet. My eyes are beginning to pay the price as well. Every now and then my eyes go super blurry, and then goes right back to being normal. When I go to the eye doctor, I don't know how they are going to give me a prescription for that because it isn't always blurry.. but I think I will definitely need glasses if it happens when I am driving or something. Ugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back