• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

She's her own god, and she just happens to have an unhealthy fixation on Cherrim. The former will cause a lot of complications once she realizes her own mortality and finally passes on to the afterlife...provided that such a thing exists, of course.

[jq]JACK: What do you want?
    APOPHIS: To live.
    JACK: Can't help you there. That's between you and your god. Oh, wait a minute! You ARE your god! That's a problem.[/jq]
    I see. Very sad indeed.

I believe Lightingism was first. xD;

So there's the debate.. >__> Haruhi could be copying off of PC. psh.
    Nica virus infected people are not welcome. Let alone people who intend on beating Angel. Now go or I'll Drew you out of the window. =P

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015

I believe Lightingism was first. xD;

So there's the debate.. >__> Haruhi could be copying off of PC. psh.
    Nagaru Tanigawa published the first novel in June 2003. Granted, Haruhiism as a social movement didn't come into being until mid-2006, but at least it's an actual worldwide phenomenon.

Lightningism, on the other hand, is just a demented in-joke cooked up by a bored Canadian woman on a Pokémon forum that has not gone beyond her immediate associates on said forum and (if her own statements are to be believed) her own family.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024

Nagaru Tanigawa published the first novel in June 2003. Granted, Haruhiism as a social movement didn't come into being until mid-2006, but at least it's an actual worldwide phenomenon.

Whoah, Haruhi's been around since 2003? dayum. The Haruhism movement is kinda weird, I've always thought. It's something fun for the fandom, but a lot of people take it pretty far. xD; That anime is banned in certain countries, because Haruhism is apparently going against God. o_O

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hah, Computers & Technology is moved. :3
    Now the Off Topic group seems empty. ;-;

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Hah, Computers & Technology is moved. :3
    Now the Off Topic group seems empty. ;-;

What the, I hate when the boards change like that. Always takes me a while to get used to, out of habit I always know where things are and go to the same place each time I need them. I'll have to remember C&T is no longer where it was now.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Sit on my butt and welcome people to our vacation house, and receive random gifts that I never said i wanted.

Except if it's money or candy :3
    lol XD
    I always get money because m family is to lazy to go get giftcards :P
    Except one of my uncles gave me a 200 dollar gift card to Bestbuy :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back