• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
Years
  • My family has them. Like, my whole family. Sister, 2 step sisters, Father& Mother(but they use Glasses) and now me. At this rate my children will have eye problems!! My family also has an extensive history of HeartAttacks. That scares me a bit.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I just can't... deal with eyes. D: Like, even looking at close-up pictures of them make me uncomfortable. Discussing them is something I usually can't do for long. (Even this DCC convo is making me squirm. XD) So thinking about putting anything on/near them just... ugggh I can't deal with it. D:

Last week I got this cyst removed on my eyelid. ;_; I was making myself nauseous thinking about it the night before it happened and then all week after the procedure (it happened on Tuesday), it was done but I was still feeling sick whenever I'd think about it. The ointment I had to apply to my eye really didn't help but just... ugggh.

Eyes are gross and I think I have a slight phobia of dealing with them. ;_;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    My family has them. Like, my whole family. Sister, 2 step sisters, Father& Mother(but they use Glasses) and now me. At this rate my children will have eye problems!! My family also has an extensive history of HeartAttacks. That scares me a bit.
    o.o
    My family has a history of anger management xD Although I take the cake for worst.

Only 2 of my cousins have contacts though

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • My family has them. Like, my whole family. Sister, 2 step sisters, Father& Mother(but they use Glasses) and now me. At this rate my children will have eye problems!! My family also has an extensive history of HeartAttacks. That scares me a bit.
    ...now that stinks :/ As long as you do things that don't cause heart attacks, you should be fine right?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Why don't you try laser eye surgery then?
    I remember my teacher told me you only have to keep your eyes open for 10 seconds lol
    It takes longer that that >>
    And I don;t want any kind of eye surgery because theres always a chance of going blind.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • NO T_T
    Whenever someone says eyes I'm reminded that I only see from one eye. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amblyopia)
    My brother had that but they caught it early (I guess?) and he just had to wear glasses with a blurry patch over his good eye. It caused his bad one to work harder and "catch up" so now he has decent vision. o.o I always thought it just meant one eye was significantly weaker; didn't realize the eye could possibly not see at all. That sucks. @_@

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • My brother had that but they caught it early (I guess?) and he just had to wear glasses with a blurry patch over his good eye. It caused his bad one to work harder and "catch up" so now he has decent vision. o.o I always thought it just meant one eye was significantly weaker; didn't realize the eye could possibly not see at all. That sucks. @_@
    I do see from it but very blurry. Honestly though if I do this >_> I can see though ny nose, very blurry though since I can't see the time on a one meter digital clock from me X_X
    I do recognize things though and stuff, I just see it very blurry. I remember in middle school like 8th grade it was (a lot of bad things happened to me in that time, I won't expand unless you're interested) I had this eye check, one eye got everything and the other got like two of the first line numbers, which are the biggest. Then they said go to doctor and some other stuff and I started to yell at them and cry after that. Then my mom said that I shouldn't care because we previously was with the doc and he said it's okay. Lucky me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back