• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I post in clusters. I can go weeks without making a single post then suddenly i'll make a handful in one day.

I've never been the sort of person who can sit and make hundreds of posts every day, i'd just tire myself out by doing so.

This sounds a lot like me. Usually I just lurk around and see what other people say, and every once in a while I post a lot.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    So,what is everyone doing at this time.

Im chilling at my house on myyearbook while talking to my girlfriend while she is over at her friends house and it is 1:15am here lol

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I'm up for a fun-tastic day at work, four whole hours of joy and happiness. It certainly won't be tedious in the slightest.

Meh, as much as i'm being sarcastic over the whole thing i'm off for a week after today. Can't waitttttttt

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    So far I can only remember one night while I've been back at home (since June) that I haven't gone to bed around 3:30. XD; I leave on Wednesday for the US, and I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to stay up past 10:30PM most nights, which is what 3:30AM is for me in the US. For the past year I've had a really messed up sleep schedule at home, but I've never been able to stay up late during college. I'm not sure why either, I just can't keep myself awake. o.o

Blackpaw Stormfeather

Hatsuharu's Sister ♥
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2010
    I woke up earlier and walked to Sunoco to pick up some tea. I gots Peach and Raspberry now... and I am so freaking tired but I can't sleep. :(

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Yes! I just woke up, and blehhhh. I feel like crap cause its so hot, and i still have my stomach ache from yesterday. It came back.

Last edited:

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I got back to school for my 11th grade year in 6 more days im kinda syched.Summer was boring as hell,Only fun i had was with my girlfriend.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I go to university :)

And...I happen to have a 1 hour lecture and 2 hour tute tomorrow!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm attending my Second class less than an hour from now~ Hopefully I'll make it on time, my mom isn't home yet. =3= I need to learn how to driiiive.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    *changes topic. So how bout those... egg clicker sites? like GPXplus. What is everbody's so I can click their eggs and add them to my PalPad?

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    100th post woo! Yes, but my sig is kinda bare anyway. So what do you guys want to talk about, because we can't let this thread die... though that's not possible XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back