• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Ooh I can still see the get together forum? Hell yes. :D Memories won't be lost <3

Um, lol at when the threads will be dealt with.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Just make sure Drawoff gets Art Gallery and I'll be happy. :)

Alternatively I could just tell Jake...

2010's get together was awesome though!

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    It may be because I've never done this before, but... the unjudged events are going to be moved to their appropriate forums, right? We're still waiting on the writing contest results. XD

I Wish My Wishes Came True

as I wish upon many a s t a r
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2013
    The events will be taken into their corresponding forums I'm guessing. Either that or Jake is doing a little Spring cleaning in there.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yeah they... should be. :( You should bug him about it and maybe it'll get done faster! (Though knowing him, probably not.)

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    I am doing nothing except talking to a friend on Facebook.

I am so happy. I haven't talked to her since the 9th grade and now I am senior (I moved.) She was my best friend, ever, I missed her so much. <3

*in tears*

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Hey guys just got on I am downloading something on my ps3 and it is taking forever.

I knew it was taking forever because I mentioned downloading on the PS3.

And yes, I know it depends on the connection, but the Xbox 360 downloads significantly faster.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I was too tired to log on today, I barely slept last night, because I had a dream that my bones were replaced by a Pichu's, and woke up at 3 in the morning with severe rib pain. ALL of my ribs. On topic: Yeah but my computer with 8 GB of RAM downloads faster than a PS3. Specs please.
    EDIT: I think I just killed the thread. This is bad.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back