• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dare Thread

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    i had to write, in bold and size 7 font, PSP owns DS in caps in my sig.
    ok, punkhobbitqueen, put cmatz0 is the sexiest creature alive in size 7 font, caps, and bold in your sig.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
    cmatz0,in your sig,you have to put the same old dare:in bold and size 7 font, PSP owns DS in caps in your sig. also, Copy and Paste my Terry Bogard avatar in my sig and put " Terry Bogard pwns CWE CAW Wrestling!"

Years
    ~ Mudkip ~ said:
    Its a bit off a weird one explain it to me

Or make me change my Gender or be a brock or tracey glomper

Ok Looney be a Tracey Glomper For a week XD
    whats a tracey glomper :cross-eye explain plz xd and you can just change your gender:p

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    *cue orchestral theme music* BWAHAHAHA! The master of gender dares is back again! ^_^ I'm looking for any type of dare to take and give, but gender dares are my fav, as many know. >_>

punkhobbitqueen

chibi peoples? Where?!?!?!!?!?
    Years
    cmatz0 said:
    i had to write, in bold and size 7 font, PSP owns DS in caps in my sig.
    ok, punkhobbitqueen, put cmatz0 is the sexiest creature alive in size 7 font, caps, and bold in your sig.
    okay i'll do it but could u add something else for me to do? that by itself isn't much of a dare.... -_-;;

Years
    ~ Mudkip ~ said:
    Ok Looney You can be propaly girly not just changing your Gender but having a pink siggie and stuff Lol this is gonna be soo Good XD

I will do my dare if you do yours Lonney :p
    i hate you you knowXD j/k already got taht dare once O.o and don't call me lonney>_>its loony XD*slowly changes everything to pink-.-*

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Well... Ive never been dared on PC before but I would like try. *Becomes scared*

Back