• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Penguin fan club!

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    Chairmann Kaga said:
    I think you're correct...unless mixed with radioactive peanut butter, it tends to remain incredibly stable.
    and if it is mixed with radioactive peanut butter, it will cause an immense neuclear reaction blowing a hole in the ozone and causing neuclear fallout all over the planet.

Hiroshi said:
    I agree with U, guys!
    poor julia, she has no idea what we are talking about (then again, do we even know what we are talking about? o.0 ). don't worry julia, i doubt anyone else understands us, either. just smile and nod, smile and nod.

Hiroshi said:
    Well how are you doing today?
    meh, not too bad, the pain in my mouth has died a bit, but i still can't talk right, and still can't chew, and i am sooooo hungry and haven't eaten in like 2 days (which has never been done before in my life). thereore i am experiencing severe stomach pains. thanz for askin, though, and how are you doing?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Dark Penguin said:
    and if it is mixed with radioactive peanut butter, it will cause an immense neuclear reaction blowing a hole in the ozone and causing neuclear fallout all over the planet.

And how would we counter this? I say we spread a layer of ozone jelly onto the outer atmosphere to strengthen it and protect it from any sort of radioactive jelly-triggered nuclear disaster.

Years
    hmm.. we shoudl also consider the quadromatic hypernessencetial velocity of all the air surrounding any particle of the radioactive jelly- if its too high, peopel get turned into ducks. if its too low, people get turned into teletubies.... the question is, how can we manipulate it so that people can use it to willingly change themselves into penguins, and reinact the movie "march of the penguins"?

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    Hiroshi said:
    That's right XD
    I had no idea
    meh, i figured. its an inside joke kinda thing. actually, its a SDCC thing. best not to get involved, or else you'll end up like us o_O

perhaps we could add a bit of sulfur to the compund, to prevent the duck DNA from overcoming the human hosts, therefore regaining stability in the human's body. about the penguin thing, i wish we could all be penguins and i would be the evil penguin bent on taking over the world....er...Antartica.

But on a realistic note, i'm goin to my grandparents house for 4 days so i won't be on but feel free to carry on the radioactive jelly convo, garrett and ck (i'm counting on you two to keep it alive), and feel free to post anything else at will.

Miss all of you *hugs and kisses (for the ladies) and high fives (for the guys)*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Sulfur is a bit too stable to allow the transformation to happen rapidly enough; if you were to do that a person could eventually become stuck between man and penguin. I would recommend element #104--rutherfordium. The 1/30000 of a second that it stays in its form should be more than enough time for it to react with the human body and instantaneously change it into a penguin, or vice versa, depending on the polarity of the atom.

Have fun, we'll keep your club alive ^_^;

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    well, my grandparents wanted me to go up for a few days, so i went up there, and while i was there my parents decided to go to cleveland/sandusky so we went up there for the weekend.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    so your familiar with Ohio? Personally, since i am not big on roller coasters (hence why we went to a resort with an indoor waterpark and stayed there for the one day we were in Sandusky and didn't go to cedar point), i am not a huge fan of Sandusky (my highlights being the waterpark, having drinks at the hotel bar, and meeting two gir.ls), while i LOVE Cleveland. I love big cities (over towns and rural areas any day) and i love the Browns and Cavs, so i really had a great time in Cleveland (and the hotel bar was better than the one in Sandusky).

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Ah, so you're familiar with the area...I live near Cincinnati so I know a lot about southern Ohio, but not the north x_x; My dad is actually from Cleveland. He's wanted to go on vacation there for some time, but things keep getting in the way of our going there...

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    huh, i'm straight north of ya, in a suburb of Columbus. thats cool that you live so close. i love the Reds, even though i like the Cavs and Browns. it weird, but i take it after my dad.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Awesome, I didn't know you lived so close...I actually live in the countryside a few counties away from Cincinnati, but it still is the closest city...well, if you want to get technical, I'm about equally spaced between Cincinnati and Portsmouth, but I still consider Cincinnati closer since it's twenty times as large as Portsmouth x_x;

Back