• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dark Penguin fan club!

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    i live outside of North Columbus, in a town called Westerville. Its about 20 minutes away from Ohio State. Btw, Garrett (Wind_Guardian) lives there too. He actually lives only a mile away from my house.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    I can't spell Julia's new username said:
    Hi DP, how have you been?
    meh, not too bad, i'm depressed that summers nearly over, and besides getting asked to the DeSales homecoming by someone i have never seen in my entire life, i'm doing good.

Wind_Guardian said:
    like you do to everyone, where you go up to them and are lik e"hi*looks at name tag of someone he already knows* Julie" XD
    XD , that never gets old. remember when we did that to your sister?
    *cries* i miss Lexa!!!!

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    everyone please around here have sum peace

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    Sn@ke BuLLet said:
    everyone please around here have sum peace
    um, what are you talking about? there is peace - what Garrett was saying is an inside joke. Don't just come in here telling us to "have peace," when we clearly are. And even if we weren't, we wouldn't need you to tell us. *mutters about n00bs*

Garrett, you're just as bad around your sister. And even if i did think your sis was hot (which she was), i wouldn't be the first *coughJOHNIRWINcough*

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    sorry i've been gone for so long guys - i had a super busy week - i doubled up on Latin and German, but transferred to the German I class late, so i had to make up a ton of work.

I looked at the practice leg, and was gonna PM you about it, but then my computer crashed. That looked impossible. Did you get it right?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I don't know whether I got it right or not...since it was the practice leg I wrote the answers down but didn't PM them to Mr. Cat Dog.

Back