• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I hardly even know what the super bowl is, something to do with american football I guess?

New film trailers. :D Can't wait for The Hunger Games

Similar to what I've done with Twilight before. I just saw the trailer to the movie, and now... I want to purchase the book and read it before the movie comes out. xD

Also, can't wait for the Avengers too. ^_^

Years
    Similar to what I've done with Twilight before. I just saw the trailer to the movie, and now... I want to purchase the book and read it before the movie comes out. xD

Also, can't wait for the Avengers too. ^_^
    Wait, are you just now getting interested in Twilight?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I think she's talking about the Hunger Games. How she saw the trailer, and now she wants to go and read the book before the movie comes out, like she did with Twilight.

... I think. xD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Hunger Games just annoys me now. Too much talk about it, haha. I'll be happy when the fad dies down.

Years
    I think she's talking about the Hunger Games. How she saw the trailer, and now she wants to go and read the book before the movie comes out, like she did with Twilight.

... I think. xD
    Oh, that makes a lot more sense.

And yeah, I'm already done with the Hunger Games hype, too. I made sure to read the last two books of it before the movie just in case and I'm still not sure where all the love comes from.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Uhhhhh Twilight.. call me a hipster but I think I saw the ad for that approx a year before it became even moderately popular, and me and my friend were obsessing over it, then it completely died off and the fanbase also kind of killed it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Haha me too Yoshi! I loved it back in middle school when I first read it, and then my friends and I were done being obsessed with it by the time the rest of the world caught onto it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I tend to be one of those people who start really liking something once the hype goes down. Hasn't happened too often, but sometimes when it does it's troublesome because there's no one to talk to about it. At least it's hard to find someone to talk to about it. I find my ways, though!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I've got no problem with people following what's popular, as long as it isn't just following the crowd, I got into Harry Potter quite late, I saw the first movie before I read any of the books, but now I'm quite passionate about the whole series.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I never really read the Harry Potter books, I love reading but I like movies of that particular genre way better, because I just love seeing it happen and having music with it and it's just an experience. I'm more into books/writers like Dostoevsky hahaha.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm completely out of the loop regarding modern trends. I don't deal with anything Harry Potter related because that type of fantasy is not my cup of tea. Anything fantasy-related I watch or read needs to be in anime/manga form and it needs to star cute girls :P

As for books, Choice Hotels International and the Internal Revenue Service are among my favorite authors.

Years
    I like reading fantasy / adventure based books. I recently finished reading through the Darth Bane trilogy for Star Wars which basically explains why there are only ever two Sith lords at any time. The series is a prequel to the movies and I wished I had read this series first before watching the films because I always wondered why an entire jedi council consisting of many many jedi knights struggled so hard to defeat two sith lords lol.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Yeah.. I was talking about the Hunger Games. /lazy to multiquote.

I *just* bought the ebook on kindle, imma read it when I'm done with this one book my pair wanted me to read. :3 Anything with adventure, fantasy and maaaaybe a little romance are something I'd like to read. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back