• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    I feel bad that I don't appreciate Lord of the Rings like most people do. I just... I can't get past the Hobbits. They freak me the hell out with their disproportion and their hairy feet... call me racist, but I don't like Hobbits. There, I said it!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I've never watching the whole series. :x Tom loves it and thinks I'm terrible for not loving it, but I don't like watching long movies and yeah I'm sure it's epic but epic isn't unique so I don't get impressed by it XD

Years
    URUK-HAI! ATTAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

I loved the Lord of the Rings films. They were lengthy but well worth the watch in my opinion. The cost to develop all three movies was less than the profit they made from the first one lol. They really raked in the cash on that one.

Nagaraja

আমি সর্প থেকে নোয়ান নিচে হবে
    Years
    I fell asleep during lord of the rings. It just went on too long.... O.o
    OMG please don't kill me for saying that

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I could ban all of you! I could even ban admins if I wanted to, but somehow I don't feel like trying XD

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Went, if you ban any admin from the PokeCommunity, I shall respect you as a great, wise, and noble Super Moderator of tpc. I'd rather much prefer if it was someone like Rukario, or Kwesi (yez, the guy who created this place), while at the same time escaping trouble. Be sure to not fake it, and do it for at least a day or two. It is then that I shall address you as lord and master of the Internet. Deal? >.<

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    But Went, if you were to ban an admin, couldn't another admin, since they're higher than you, ban you, then unban the other admin? Just making speculation on S-Mod and Admin powers, lol.

Off-topic: Today is one year with my girlfriend. :D

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years

I don't think you can do that in vBulletin...since we tried that in another place I go to and it didn't work due to hierchy and user groupings. xP

That's an image from when Chairman Kaga (Smod) banned Andy (SA) XD So huh, maybe it's been changed recently but Andy can testify it was at least possible a few years ago.

Went, if you ban any admin from the PokeCommunity, I shall respect you as a great, wise, and noble Super Moderator of tpc. I'd rather much prefer if it was someone like Rukario, or Kwesi (yez, the guy who created this place), while at the same time escaping trouble. Be sure to not fake it, and do it for at least a day or two. It is then that I shall address you as lord and master of the Internet. Deal? >.<

If I did that, I wouldn't last longer than two hours, much less two days XD

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Went, the terrifying iron fisted ruler of PC.

Years

Why go through all that effort when he can ban you for free? ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back