• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I still am a huge fan of DBZ. I never watched DBGT because it sucked. But that doesn't stop me from using SS4 in Budokai Tenkaichi :P

Also, TFS episodes rock!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I like Mondays. It's the only day of the week in which I don't have to drive to College this semester.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
    Watch out. For all we know, Rebecca Black might release a song about Monday.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I'm neutral about Mondays. Sometimes they suck, other times they rock. -shrug-

Fridays were always my favorite day throughout school. xD

Archenoth

(cozy)
    Years
    I like Mondays too... The one day that I am rested from the weekend, so I can get adequate sleep before my classes in the morning. I think that the worst day of the week is Tuesday, the day that you are still getting used to the earlier time to wake up, and you haven't recovered from a full day of work on Monday. The first day where most workers and students tend to be sleep deprived.

tl;dr Mondays are ok, Tuesdays suck.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
    get this so todays a monday- im in chorus for about 30 minuites then the assistant. principal cals me down- i have an inschool suspension tomorrow, and this is why mondays suck.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Mondays.. can't dislike them more haha. Not so much that my classes suck but just starting up after the weekend, obviously.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
    and now i find out that i have english class last hour again- I HATE MONDAYS AND I HATE THE NEW SEMESTER! x.x But i got my lunch changed to be with friends. But still- mondays suck. even if today went partially okay

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Well, Mondays suck imo. Even though I have like some of the best classes and a lotta free time on Monday I always get sad remembering that I still have to survive a whole week haha.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well what sucks more than mondays would probably be Tuesdays. Wednesdays are chill cause you know, it's just two more days to go which would probably just be winding down again, but Tuesday is like the peak of the week you know.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Nah I would say Wednesday is the worst, mainly cause there's no word for the day after tomorrow so it sounds farrrr away. And you've already been through two days so you're kinda worn out already! ;_____;

/I hate the week

Fire Heart

Reject Revolving Door
    Years
    Well what sucks more than mondays would probably be Tuesdays. Wednesdays are chill cause you know, it's just two more days to go which would probably just be winding down again, but Tuesday is like the peak of the week you know.

Saturdays is more of a chill day for me, I can sleep in.

Yoshikko

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Well yeah fridays and saturdays would probably be my favourite days of the week, but I was talking about Tuesdays XD Anyways ahhaa wednesday sucks too yes.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back