• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Since I can't be an engineer anymore, I'm putting my English major secondary to my Computer Applications supplementary major. :3c

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No, it's different than that. It's like, it's a double major basically, but you can't have Computer Apps as a single major. It can only be used as a second major if you have a primary one, so English is my primary and then I have that as a supplementary. It could be a minor too but I'm still pretty unhappy being an English major so I'm gonna want these classes to pick up my self esteem. XD

Years
  • No, it's different than that. It's like, it's a double major basically, but you can't have Computer Apps as a single major. It can only be used as a second major if you have a primary one, so English is my primary and then I have that as a supplementary. It could be a minor too but I'm still pretty unhappy being an English major so I'm gonna want these classes to pick up my self esteem. XD

That sounds.... really, really hard. XD Holy crap.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No not really. I mean it's going to be a lot of classes to do all of them in 4 semesters but I'd like to try anyway. xD;

Years
  • I like history so much that I learn it in my spare time!

Though I really should be studying for things like my A+ Computer Hardware Certification exam, my CCNA exam, one of my Microsoft Certified Professional exams, and the Network+ exam. As opposed to educating myself on history.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I used to enjoy History and Media @ high school, which is what I was best at tbh out of everything. Okay at English and bad at everything else. ;x

For history, probably my interest in other people's lives + good memory, for media because I like... media and studying journalism/broadcasting at uni, so yeah lol.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Another journalist here and I'm a great fan of History- to the point that I was one of the few people who took History for the University Access exams instead of Philosophy as 95% of the people did.

I have so many books about modern history in my bookcase. Although, to be honest, I barely know anything about American history, other than the major events in the last century. I should try to look into that when I can.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I favorite part of history are them Greeks and Spartans. :D; After the Fall of Rome I start to lose interest, really. Maaaybe up until Jesus, but eh.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    [SIZE="a"]Any history is good history :3 I guess I'm just a nerd like that. Figuring out the origin and meaning of everything and making connections about why things are the way they are, yeah, that's awesome :)[/SIZE]

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I love history, Greek history and Roman etc but especially war, I think that's because we just had the Vietnam war as a major subject. Oh and Egypt.

Years
  • The war's are usually the most important and interesting parts for me. The Civil War and both theaters of the World War especially. As well as some from antiquity.

Years
  • I liked studying world history around the 18th, 19th, and early 20th centuries. Basically the formation of the world as it is today what with all the countries colonizing other places and new technologies and social movements. Fascinating stuff.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I agree with Live_wire, the wars and all the politics behind them and born from them is truly amazing. Speaking from a sort of anthropologist's view, that is. Interesting to see how society functioned then and all that and the causes for their wars and blehh.

Years
  • My favorite History is United States History.

Just some fascinating stuff.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Obligatory post is obligatory.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back