• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I was nine, and at school when 9/11 happened. They announced it over the P.A. system soon after it happened, and lots of parents came to pick up their kids from school right there and then, mine included. Both my parents came home early from work and picked my sister and I up from school out of fear something was to happen here (Ontario, Canada). We were all scared.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I was just leaving class and my mom said that some towers in New York had been hit and that the top of both had fallen, and I asked whether they'd still be around, but smaller. I didn't really know what was going on until I got back homr and turned the TV on, around four hours late.

I was like 10, but I was already reading a comic magazine with lots of political information by then so I understood what it meant not too long afterwards.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I was leaving school also; my mum's friend picked my brother and I up and drove us home, and the radio kept talking about an explosion in New York. Then, when we got back, all of the TV channels were on rolling news stations. For a spliiiiiiit second I was kinda annoyed that cartoons weren't going to be shown, but then I listened to what was actually happening and thought this was probably a good time not to watch The Cramp Twins.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Dear God I hated the Cramp Twins. Although it pales in comparison to how terrible the Horrid Henry series is/was. My brother watched them daily, couldn't stand it.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    4Kids TV decided to cancel The Cramp Twins to put Mew Mew Power in its slot.

The DCC: New Spring Edition coming soon 3/21!

See, that name I know.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, I remember the Cramp Twins! I disliked that series, but it was on all. the. time. on CN Spain. I enjoyed the Powerpuff Girls, Dexter and Codename KND much better though.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Never heard of Cramp Twins? I've heard of Tokyo Mew Mew but never watched it.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
    I vaguely remember the Cramp Twins...like, as if I watched an episode once or something and then never again. xD Looking at that picture reminded me of it.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Also, I might have known it because I recognize the picture, but it had a different name here then, cause in Dutch etc. x)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I have never heard of Tokyo Mew Mew or Cramp Twins. The only old shows I remember are Cartoon Cartoons lol. And some others like Tom and Jerry and stuff. I don't think I've ever disliked any cartoon show, or probably I just don't remember xD

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Happy dead old rich white guys day, everyone!
    Well, at least when Obama bites the dust, the holiday will be more diverse. But that's probably not going to be for a while...

And my watching of The Cramp Twins isn't an endorsement; it was more a case of watching the lesser of two evils. It was - and is - by no means good.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    One of my housemates works at an investment bank trading US bonds, and he essentially has US federal holidays off. MLK Day, Thanksgiving, Columbus Day, you name it! Added to that all of the British bank holidays as well as his allotted time off... it's like he's never there! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back