• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
    I've been thinking about creating a Yu-Gi-Oh based RPG, but if I do so it's going to be well planned out with an interesting story, but to make sure my hard work wont be wasted I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in the idea? Anyone who plays the game or is a fan of the anime.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Well I occasionaly play Yu-Gi-Oh. Its pretty fun. But I would only join a roleplay that would be based off of GX

Anyway here is a roleplay I came up with when I watched my tapes of Digimon Adventure last week.

Digimon Adventure: A new Era

Plot
    ~~~~~~

Its great. Everyone is at summer camp. The sun the air everything is rustic. Everything is what you expect. However things arent always what they seem. It may start to snow for no apparent reason and maybe you could be transported to the Digiworld.

Basicly this runs on the story of Digimon Adventure. Everyone starts at the summer camp where it all started. Except there are different characters.

Notes:

You will have the first generation of Digivice. Except I am going to allow biomerging. But you will need to have your crest first and make it glow.

All the bad digimon are the same. Meaning we will all face the darkmasters and Myotismon. However there are going to be new minor digimon that will play an appearence

You will need to use a different digimon than the ones originally used in adventure. Just to promote originality

Rules:
    ~~~~~~

1. No Goddmodding

2. No bunnying or powerplaying

3. You will need to use a digimon that was not used in Adventure. But you can use one from season 2 and the rest

4. All the crests stay the same

5. Quality over quantity. Please use more quality in your character sheets and posts

6. YOU MUST be active in this forum in order to join. If you do not go on the computer or have other responsabilitys DO NOT JOIN. I need active players in this roleplay

7. Last but not least have fun

Character sheets:
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Name: (What is your character's name?)

Crest: (please make up an original crest. You will need to use that trait in order to digivolve your digimon)

Personality:

Description: (Appearence. This is very important since it is very useful)

History: (What has happened in your characters life)

Digimon
    ~~~~~~

Name: (Your digimon's name. Do not use the digimon from Adventure)

Level: (Is its regular evolution a rookie, champion or ultimate?) *I highly recommend using one that has a rookie form. Since it will help you in if you are accepted or not

Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data, or Free)

Evolutions: (this I use because some digimon have lots of different evolutions)

Personality: (what your digimon acts like

Example Role-Play: (The most important part. Please show what you can do here)

Accepted
    ~~~~~~

1. Omnireaper
    2. ????
    3. ????
    4. ????
    5. ????
    6. ????
    7. ????
    8. ????

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    OmniReaper said:
    I would only join a roleplay that would be based off of GX

Well there's a first. o.o The only thing GX has got going for it in comparison to the real thing is usually sticking to the rules of the game and actually using the real card effects. (not, of course, counting the innumerable Deus Ex Machina cards they all keep pulling out. -.-)

I've been thinking about creating a Yu-Gi-Oh based RPG, but if I do so it's going to be well planned out with an interesting story, but to make sure my hard work wont be wasted I just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in the idea? Anyone who plays the game or is a fan of the anime.

Ohh! I would! *Waves* You may or may not know this but I actually adore the game (I think I first got into it some time after you left PC) and I like the anime too. So yeah, I'd be interested. What concerns me is how we're going to sort out dueling mechanics, though. I mean, YGO is so reactive...suppose you've got someone with two face-downs (one monster, one spell or trap) who is also holding a discard effect card like Kuriboh? You'd have to ask for reactions on every friggen' move. >_< Unless, of course, there's some kind of pre-determination system...or you forego the actual card playing alltogether, which would be a shame. But yeah, I'm intersted. ^-^

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Here is a roleplay I thought of last week. After watching my tapes of digimon tamer. This is a side along story to The New Generation. So you WILL need new characters

Pokemon hybrids

Plot
    ~~~~~~
    This roleplay starts in the Kanto region. Everyone is an already a very powerful trainer experienced in using one pokemon.

However not everything is what it seems.

A new team consisting of Team Magma, Aqua and Rocket known as Team Omni has surfaced. They have begun using their tests on powerful trainers in order to create an army of super pokemon with a human mind. After the downfall of the last project they have decided to focus on making trainers bond with pokemon temporarily.

Meaning they extract DNA from pokemon. They then drill a device into the trainer's right arm. Allowing them to hybrid with their pokemon. However this hybrid is not a perfect hybrid. Meaning it still retains humanoid shape but with pokemon features. But it still allows for one big super weapon.

Notes:
    Unlike New Generation this roleplay doesn't take place in labs. This roleplay takes place in the world of pokemon. However Team Omni has captured you, taken the DNA of your pokemon and placed it into a device. The Device is a large watch-like device (That ironicly tells time, Also it is similar in many retrospects to the Omnitrix from Ben-10. Except for a large circle in the middle). The Device is drilled into the trainer's right arm. By pressing a button on the device trainers can transform into the pokemon that the DNA was inserted with. However it is a sloppy transformation and you still retain humanoid shape but with pokemon features and powers.

Later in the roleplay you will have the chance to insert another pokemon into the device. Meaning you will still retain human shape but mix features with 2 pokemon.

Rules:
    ~~~~~~

1. No Goddmodding

3. originality is greatly appriciated

4. YOU MUST BE ACTIVE. Many roleplays die because of inactivity and lack of interest. Mainly because no matter how good the character sheet is people still accept other people who only go on once every two weeks. So if you are inactive for more then a week and a half your character will be killed off and your slot will be given to someone else

Character sheets:
    ~~~~~~~~~~

hybrid: (What pokemon you will hybrid with)

Personality:

moves: (what moves your pokemon had)

Accepted
    ~~~~~~

1. Omnireaper
    2. ????
    3. ????
    4. ????
    5. ????
    6. ????
    7. ????
    8. ????

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Celestial Senshi

Okay, I know I've already started one role play, but I want to start another, but this time, the plot will be open and can be posted in any order. Here is what I got so far. I'm sort of trapped as to what to call it other then Celestial Senshi and I'm still trying to figure out what I wanted rated.

From the farthest, uncharted reaches of the Galaxy lies a system similar to that of the Solar System. The effects of the Phantom Silver Crystal, the most powerful crystal in the entire universe, is not felt in this galaxy and they have never been targeted as everyone was after the Phantom Silver Crystal. However, a new force has been revived near the outskirts of the Crystal Millennium and it has remembered about two crystals of great powers. It sends down a scout to see if he can find anything. The scout returns saying that there are five guardians who call themselves Sailor Senshis. It isn't long before the being is met with Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto. They order them to leave and he does so leaving the Millennium at peace, however, Sailor Pluto is disturbed and reports to Neo Queen Serenity, who is the Queen of Earth, the Earth's Moon, and the Solar System both inner and outer.

Neo Queen Serenity went to the Moon Kingdom and searched threw the library and found out that there are two powerful crystals that could rival each other and cause disaster within the entire outerspace if every brought together. This crystal was hidden and over powered by the Phantom Silver Crystal to keep this history unknown to any of the past enemies the Sailor Senshis had to face.

PLOT

This takes place in a place called the Atri System. Like the Solar System it consists of eight planets and has it's own source of light that is very close in diameter to that of the Sun. These Planets all have their own Kingdom and the Queen of that Universe with a young Princess who was born as her reincarnation. Queen Anastasia had all the planets in alliance and even though they did not fear any enemies, they still had their own guardians, each a solitary warrior of their Kingdom. With the Birth of Princess Ana, it is requested that the other planets give their princesses the powers of their planet to become Sailor Senshis.

With the new darkness knowing it's wear abouts, the Senshis are quickly gained into battle and each one of them haven't even learned any of their first attacks yet as they have just transformed.

The first attack will be awaken by the first youma that appears. They intend of making war to take the crystal to head to the Solar System to rage war on the Crystal Millennium to take the powerful crystal there. Will they triumph?

AVAILABLE CHARACTERS: (You are only allowed to have one character. If we are close to starting and still have characters available, you could choose one other. Also, this is their starting stats. If you find yourself too lazy to make a character, these are open to ya. I might let you have your own character and one already needed character if you show me you can handle it in the role play example. The information is below.)

Verin Arc

Erac:
    He is the first warrior sent down from the Verin Arc to seek out and test these warriors of their skills and powers by creating plant-based youmas by something called a black seed. He uses Dark Nature to give life to the youmas.
    He has a tendency to take his work serious and doesn't like to be interrupted. He is a fiery hot head and will not hesitate to attack when angered. He respects the Queen of the Arc, and does obey everything she says.

Tnematset (Nema):
    He is the second warrior who seeks out and attempts to destroy the Senshis by creating strange beast like youmas from the Solar System's Earth. They are miniature, plastic toys he calls Paja Statues. He uses Dark Lightning to give life to the plastic miniature beasts and this also grows to the full height.
    Unlike Erac, he doesn't show much respect for the Queen of the Arc and has a tendency to insult her and even disobey her orders. He thinks quickly and acts upon it. He is arrogant and quick to judge others by their actions and even has a high ego of being the strongest.

Queen Veronica:
    She was the one who awakens the Verin Arc with her infatuation of a man casted in a white diamond. She touches and kisses the crystal melting it and the man infects her with darkness becoming the queen. She uses Darkness with Evil as her powers.
    She doesn't tolerate disrespect from anyone and if they do, she gives them a firm blast of her powers. She is firm and quick to anger. She hates to be disappointed and will give one warning before she destroys them for failure. She is heartless and cruel often playing with her prey or target.

Master Aku:
    He is the Lord and Master of the Verin Arc. He casted a spell on himself when prisoned by a Celestial Being Princess, that a kiss would wake him and she would be his mistress. He is weak, however and has not the energy or power to venture out of his Arc. (This is the human form. His true form is the Arc itself and known as Verin Aku. Of course no one will no this until later.)
    He is calm and slow to anger. He likes to play with other's feelings for pure entertainment and this goes for his minions even Veronica. He pretends to show compassion for her, but only uses her as a pawn for his strength to recover.

Verin Arc's Mission: To gather enough energy to get stronger to lash out and destroy the Senshis to gain the Powerful Crystal so that he can become stronger and stand up to the other powerful crystal in the Solar System.

Good Celestial Beings

Queen Anastasia:She is the beloved ruler of the Atri System and holder of the pure Celestial Phantom Crystal. She has no husband and only uses her crystal when there is no hope left. She uses the element of Darkness, but within it holds Light.
    Anastasia is a kind and loving ruler often helping others with their needs or encouraging those that need it. She is very slow to anger and very hot towards enemies.

These characters will not show up until later, if we get that far. So no one can choose yet.

Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto.

Minor Characters are Neo Queen Serenity, King Endymion, Luna, Artemis, Diana, and Princess Small Lady Serenity. They are NPC

Own Created Senshis:

CIVILIAN

Name: (Name given at birth.)
    Name Meaning: (If any)
    Nick Name: (Do you have another name other's call you?)

Sex: (Male of Female If male, will have a seperate sign up for senshi)
    Birthdate: (When was he/she born)
    Eyes: (What color?)
    Hair: (What color and please including a special design if you have one in mind.)
    Skin: (Your character's skin tone. Get specific. Peach with freckles? Fair Mocha Carmel? Ect)
    Height: (Obvious. How tall is your character?)

Likes: (What does she likes? Food? Drinks? School Subjects? Sports ect.)
    Dislikes: (What doesn't she like?)
    Strong Points: (What is the strength of your character? What is she/he best at? ect)
    Has Trouble With: (What is the weakness of your character? What is she/he worse at? ect)
    Dream: (What is his/her dream to be when she gets older? It could also be a near future.)

Personality: (What is your character like?)
    Personal History: (Tell me something about your character's human self. Not hero/ine self. Four to five lines will be one paragraph.)

SAILOR SENSHI FEMALE

Sailor Name: Sailor Star (You planets name goes here. Or if not, you can make up your own.)
    Realm of Influence: (Basically your elements. Your element is the planet you choose.)
    Planet: (Xar'zith-Ice, Chath-Fire, Nizzre'-Lightning, Arlathil-Nature, Skikudis-Steel, Su'aco-Wind/Air, Olath-Dark, Ssussun-Light, Niar-Water)Color Crystal: (Ice-Royal Blue, Fire-Crimsen Red, Lightning-Sky Blue, Nature-Emerald Green, Steel-Pearl Onyx, Wind/Air-Blue-grey, Dark-Blueberry, Light-Rose Pink, Water-Aqua Green)
    Transformation: (Planet, element or color of your crystal.) Star Crystal Power Make Up!
    Phrase: "With the Blessings of (your planet), Senshi of (your trait), I am Sailor Star (your choosen name) is Here!" (If you want to add something else like You Shall be Banished. must be at the end.)
    Colors: (What colors are present on uniform?)
    Outfit: (Describ her outfite from head to toe.)
    Weapons: (Sword? Staff? Wand? Bow and Arrows? Sabers? Whip? Tomahak? Ect.)
    Attacks: (1 weak attack. 2 normal attacks. 1 powerful attack. Please describe attacks.)
    Sailor History: (Tell me something about your character's alter ego?)
    Mission: To keep the Darkness Arc from getting the Celestial Phantom Crystal)

(OPTIONS FOR SAILOR PROFILE)
    Eyes: (If you want to have a different eye color from your civilan.)
    Height: (A different height if you want it different from civilian.)
    Hair: (If you want to change the color from your civilian. Style can be possible BUT it must be minor/small changes)

OR OR OR OR OR

SENSHI MALE

Senshi Name: Celestial Star (Your planet's name goes here.)
    Realm of Influence: (Basically your elements. Your element is the planet you choose.)
    Planet: (Name of your choosen Planet)
    Transformation: (Planet's name, elements, or color of crystal) Star Crystal Power
    Phase: "With the Blessings of (your planet), Senshi of (your trait), I am Senshi Star (your choosen name.) is Here!" (If you want to add something else like, you shall be destroyed, must be at the end.)
    Colors: (What are the colors?)
    Outfit: (Because males arn't Sailor's you don't need the sailor collar, but you do need to have armor. Think of Zelda, or Final Fantasy, or Dot/Hack Sign.)
    Weapons: (Can be any. . . "Manly? I will limit the use of pistals and guns.)
    Attacks: (1 weak attack. 2 normal attacks. 1 powerful attack Please describe attacks.)
    Senshi History: Tell me something about your character's alter ego?)
    Mission: To keep the Verin Arc from getting the Celestial Phantom Crystal.

(OPTIONS FOR SENSHI PROFILE)
    Eyes: (Want to have different eye colors?)
    Height: (A different height from your Civilian height?)
    Hair: (Any color changes or style changes? Style changes must be small.)

Senshi Characters:

Planet Olath-Sailor Senshi Elemmiire (Star) Olath: Netta
    Planet Ssussun-
    Planet Xar'zith-
    Planet Chath-
    Planet Nizzre'-
    Planet Arlathil-
    Planet Skikudis-
    Planet Su'aco-
    Planet Niar-

Information Needed.

What is Celestial Senshi? Nine celestial beings with the purest Star Seed in the entire galaxy and universes. This give birth to two creations. The birth of the crystal and the birth of a Senshi.
    What is Senshi? It is the Japanese language and when translated into English is "Soldier."
    What is a Star Seed? It is the seed that is born to create a new being. There are two types of Star Seeds. The first is the Star Seed which is given to everyone. The second is the Pure Star Seed which houses the power of the planets and given to the Princess or Prince by becoming a crystal to allow them to become Sailor Senshis, or Senshis.
    What do you mean Universes? In this role play, we will be focusing on one Universe. It is similar to the Solar System, but in the farthest reaches at the other end of the Solar System. The universe we will be focused on is called the Atri (Ut-tr-i) System.
    What is Sailor Senshi? It is a group usually made up of females who wear sailor girl school uniforms and each represents a different planet or star. In the Solar System, there are Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto hence we have Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto.
    Are there any male Sailor Senshis? No there is not, however, Prince Endymion or Tuxedo Kamen had a crystal as well, but he is a male. And I don't think Naoko-sama (Creator of Sailor Moon) intended on having Prince Endymion, Tuxedo Kamen (Mamoru) end up wearing a skirt, sailor collar and heeled boots and having a sex chance. (Shutters at that thought) I believe that Prince Endymion is a Senshi. So I've come to say that if you want to be male, you may become a Senshi, but not a Sailor. Meaning you can only have armor instead of a Sailor Suit. And females have to have the Sailor suit. (Sorry, that is how Naoko-sama created the original cannon characters.)
    What is a youma? A youma is a Japanese word for Monster when translated into English. They usually have animal, plant, alien like appearances and are made by objects.
    Who are the Verin Arc? The Verin Arc is a large boat like house. (Such as Noah's Arc.) This is the base or home of Master Aku all the plans originate there. It is a type of pirate arc that is hiding in outer space near the edge of the outer solar system, hidden from the eight outer planets nearby.

RULES:
    Notes: This is for serious role players.

1. All RPG rules of the Forum Applies.

2. No GodModing.

3. Be respectful of others weather in character or out of character. Basically play nice.

4. Do have fun.

5. You CANNOT take control of any-one's character with out their permission first. That includes killing them off with out asking for their permission. If one says yes, you can kill that character, make sure you okay it with me as it may not be okay. Do this in PM. Not in the forum.

6. No one liners. You must have at least five complete full sentences for a paragraph.

7. Please use full words. Don't just say how r u. There are no short cuts in this role play on words.

8. Grammar and spelling isn't a must, but you must at least have Periods, exclamations and Capitals where they should be not to mention comas, printaces, spaces when switching to another subject and what not.
    If for any reason I see you breaking the rules, you will be warned threw Personal Message. If the problem continues after the first warning, You will no longer be recognized as a gamer. (Sorry, my rules are tough and if you don't like them, then click the back button and continue doing what you were doing. . ^_^ No hard feelings.)

9: Most IMPORTANTLY: No sex change. Either be a male or a female in both forms. You cannot have both. If you want to make a female a tomboy that is okay. If you want to make a male tomgirl, that's fine too. (Though I give you credit for being brave.)

Anyways, what do you guys think? Does it sound okay? I've spent a lot of time on it and plot is open. The main plot is to try to get the Powerful Crystal in the Atri System.

I had to add one more thing to the rules and put down the sign ups and the planet's main elements. I still need people's request.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Actually, I have a bit of a Yu-Gi-Oh plot idea... but it would require some major help. I need at least two people who know the current metagame to help me "screen" decks, and the plot is kind of lame. But nonetheless, it is a plot.

Anyway, here's what I've got so far. Just so's y'know, this plot is meant to be a way to combine the new strategies and elements introduced in GX with the highly superior plot and characters of the original Yu-Gi-Oh.

Yu-Gi-Oh GXII​

It happened Fifteen years after Muto Yugi, the reigning King of Games, ascended his throne. Through many trials, he had somehow managed to stay atop his throne, even without the help of his former "otherworldly" partner. However, his life was rocked with a tragedy when mere days after winning his fifteenth straight KC tournament duel, his grandfather, Solomon Muto, suffered a fatal heart attack. Three days later, Muto Yugi ascended a podium at a press release and made the controversial announcement that he would be retiring from proffesional dueling in order to take over his Grandfather's position as the proprietor of the Domino City Games Shop. In other words, the coveted title of "King of Games" is now up for grabs. However, the problem remained as to how the new King of Games would be selected. The problem was argued back and forth by various factions, until finally a compromise was reached. Two weeks after Yugi's announcement, Kaiba Seto and Pegasus J. Crawford, the owners of two of the biggest dueling companies in the market, finally announced that they would be sponsoring a worldwide tournament, open to any and all duelists. The tournament's opening rounds would take place in the large country of America, and eventually move first to Germany, then Domino City, and finally, to Egypt. The winner would be considered worthy of holding the coveted title "King of Games".

However, dark powers are stirring. Somewhere in Egypt, the Sennen items are still there, their powers sealed. And even with a temple burying them, their powers can still be faintly detected. And if someone with a strong enough will were to approach them...

But no. That couldn't happen...

After all, the Sennen items set off the Yami no Game events years ago. If even one of them were to find their way into the hands of anyone, good or evil...

Chaos.

Okay, let's break this down. Basically, we are all compeititors in the tournament. And by the way, this tournament does consider all aspects of GX to be canon, but the plot does not revolve around said aspects. (Aspects here meaning duel spirits and Duel Academia). All duels, until the finals, will be conducted between your character and NPCs, in which you will dictate the actions. You need not post duels, however, unless you want to. Most of the story will focus on the interaction between our characters as we get closer to Egypt, and once we get their it will focus mostly on the possibility of a re-awakening of the Sennen items. Anyway, here's how to sign up:

Name: (You know, the thing your parents call you by.)

Age: (The number of revolutions you have made around the nearest star to Earth)

Personality: (A good six lines, please, unless you can pack a heck of a lot into less)

Appearance: (I'll be very forgiving here, so just give me a rough idea of what your character looks like)

History: (Optional, but if you do one it had better be at least six lines.)

Deck: (Give me a decklist, and a description of any made up cards and their effects. The deck should be built reasonably well, since the build of your deck affects whether or not you will be KoG when we get to the finals. Decklist MUST be complete, but you need not have a side deck, as all duels will be played using offical TCG rules, with the exception of the "Three duels in a match" thing. We don't want to draw these out TOO long.)

Other: (Anything else you wanna put).

IF YOU HAVE A DUEL SPIRIT YOU MUST FILL OUT HISTORY AND PROMISE NOT TO GOD-MODE IT OR USE IT AS A DEUS EX MACHINA.

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER FROM THE SERIES (All GX and and original series characters are open with the exceptions of Yugi, Honda, Anzu, and Pegasus, since Honda and Anzu are idiots, Yugi is laying around at home, and Pegasus is mine.) YOU MUST HAVE AN ORIGINAL CHARACTER OF YOUR OWN INVENTION ALREADY ACCEPTED AND HAVE YOUR REQUEST APPROVED BY THE RP MASTER, AKA ME.

THE FOLLOWING CARDS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN YOUR DECK:

All Neo-Spacian monsters.

All Cyber-Dragon and Cyber-Dark monsters.

Chaos Emperor Dragon.

Black Luster Soldier-Envoy of the Beginning.

Blue Eyes White Dragon.

All Destiny Heroes.

All Crystal Beast/Gem Beast monsters.

I realize that all of these make deck-building a bit restrictive, but things must be kept Canon, ne?

Also, rules: As RP master, I say who wins each duel in the finals, along with my jury of roleplayers. That is to say, if you and your opponent don't give me a decision within 72 hours of your match being announced about the winner and send it to me, I will decide, and all my decisions are final. If I say you lose, you lose. You and your opponent may then stage a duel, or one of you could write it alone, or whatever, I don't care, just work it out over PM or something. Anyway, that pretty much covers it, so I'll just post the rules.

1. All original characters will be referred to by their Japanese names, last name first.

2. No God-Modding. Not that there will be much chance for you to do so, but if there is, don't take advantage of it.

3. No powerplaying or bunnying without getting permission and notifying me, please.

4. No questioning the laws of ACC. If I say no, then no.

5. No over-the-top romance. You know what I mean here, I trust.

6. If you swear without my permission, I'll make 4Kids censor you.

7. I have the right to turn you down for no good reason. (.00000000001 percent chance of that actually happenning.)

8. Mary Sue-ism is equivalent to Nazism here. You use it, you get shot by the UN.

9. Use the force only when necessary.

The end. CC please?

Last edited:

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years
    Notes:

You will have the first generation of Digivice. Except I am going to allow biomerging. But you will need to have your crest first and make it glow.

I like that idea Omni and I would certainly join in. I have more then one created digimon of my own all having different elements to their attacks. Dragon, Feline, Bear, Wolf/dog, Bird, Rodent, and Marcuppials (however you spell it. The animals who have pockets.)

But I have a slight issue with the Season one Digivice.

Techniqually, that is impossible for the Season one digivice and yes it's rp, but i think you should either come up with your own made up digivice similuar to the first or use the D-Arc/D-Power.

I think it's great you want to created digimon based rp. Take my digivice in my rp for example. According the rules of digivices, the new seasons can have all the abilities of the first digivice only more advanced so to speak. That is why I used Totems instead of Crests just so I could be my own person.

There is also the issue of weather or not you want to use the same crest as the origional or have a set of crest traits all ready.

++++++++++

I'm not much into Yugioh and wouldn't know the first thing to do, so I can't really say anything about the rp. But I think anyone who dares to challenge the card games are amazing. I should know, I had a hard time comming up with cards for my own rping game.

Anyways, I hope this helps.

Netta

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    I was going to make it so it would be the first generation of the digivice. But it would be improved to be more like the next generation ones. Mainly because the first generation digivice was symbolic to the first season.

Also if you read above you do need to create your own.

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    Well I occasionaly play Yu-Gi-Oh. Its pretty fun. But I would only join a roleplay that would be based off of GX

Anyway here is a roleplay I came up with when I watched my tapes of Digimon Adventure last week.

Digimon Adventure: A new Era

Plot
    ~~~~~~

Its great. Everyone is at summer camp. The sun the air everything is rustic. Everything is what you expect. However things arent always what they seem. It may start to snow for no apparent reason and maybe you could be transported to the Digiworld.

Basicly this runs on the story of Digimon Adventure. Everyone starts at the summer camp where it all started. Except there are different characters.

Notes:

All the bad digimon are the same. Meaning we will all face the darkmasters and Myotismon. However there are going to be new minor digimon that will play an appearence

You will need to use a different digimon than the ones originally used in adventure. Just to promote originality

Rules:
    ~~~~~~

1. No Goddmodding

3. You will need to use a digimon that was not used in Adventure. But you can use one from season 2 and the rest

4. All the crests stay the same

5. Quality over quantity. Please use more quality in your character sheets and posts

6. YOU MUST be active in this forum in order to join. If you do not go on the computer or have other responsabilitys DO NOT JOIN. I need active players in this roleplay

7. Last but not least have fun

Character sheets:
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Crest: (please make up an original crest. You will need to use that trait in order to digivolve your digimon)

Personality:

Digimon
    ~~~~~~

Name: (Your digimon's name. Do not use the digimon from Adventure)

Level: (Is its regular evolution a rookie, champion or ultimate?) *I highly recommend using one that has a rookie form. Since it will help you in if you are accepted or not

Type: (Vaccine, Viral, Data, or Free)

Evolutions: (this I use because some digimon have lots of different evolutions)

Personality: (what your digimon acts like

Accepted
    ~~~~~~

1. Omnireaper
    2. ????
    3. ????
    4. ????
    5. ????
    6. ????
    7. ????
    8. ????

Um... Omni? Just throw in "Just like the plot of Digimon Adventures"? Yeah.... sure. That explains a lot, especially to someone who only ever enjoyed that third season of digimon, and never bothered to find out the names of the other seasons. I barely remember the plot anymore. You might want to flesh what the plot is out a little better, O-K?

Okay, I know I've already started one role play, but I want to start another, but this time, the plot will be open and can be posted in any order. Here is what I got so far. I'm sort of trapped as to what to call it other then Celestial Senshi and I'm still trying to figure out what I wanted rated.

From the farthest, uncharted reaches of the Galaxy lies a system similar to that of the Solar System. The effects of the Phantom Silver Crystal, the most powerful crystal in the entire universe, is not felt in this galaxy and they have never been targeted as everyone was after the Phantom Silver Crystal. However, a new force has been revived near the outskirts of the Crystal Millennium and it has remembered about two crystals of great powers. It sends down a scout to see if he can find anything. The scout returns saying that there are five guardians who call themselves Sailor Senshis. It isn't long before the being is met with Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto. They order them to leave and he does so leaving the Millennium at peace, however, Sailor Pluto is disturbed and reports to Neo Queen Serenity, who is the Queen of Earth, the Earth's Moon, and the Solar System both inner and outer.

Neo Queen Serenity went to the Moon Kingdom and searched threw the library and found out that there are two powerful crystals that could rival each other and cause disaster within the entire outerspace if every brought together. This crystal was hidden and over powered by the Phantom Silver Crystal to keep this history unknown to any of the past enemies the Sailor Senshis had to face.

PLOT

This takes place in a place called the Atri System. Like the Solar System it consists of eight planets and has it's own source of light that is very close in diameter to that of the Sun. These Planets all have their own Kingdom and the Queen of that Universe with a young Princess who was born as her reincarnation. Queen Anastasia had all the planets in alliance and even though they did not fear any enemies, they still had their own guardians, each a solitary warrior of their Kingdom. With the Birth of Princess Ana, it is requested that the other planets give their princesses the powers of their planet to become Sailor Senshis.

With the new darkness knowing it's wear abouts, the Senshis are quickly gained into battle and each one of them haven't even learned any of their first attacks yet as they have just transformed.

The first attack will be awaken by the first youma that appears. They intend of making war to take the crystal to head to the Solar System to rage war on the Crystal Millennium to take the powerful crystal there. Will they triumph?

AVAILABLE CHARACTERS: (You are only allowed to have one character. If we are close to starting and still have characters available, you could choose one other. Also, this is their starting stats. If you find yourself too lazy to make a character, these are open to ya. I might let you have your own character and one already needed character if you show me you can handle it in the role play example. The information is below.)

Verin Arc

Erac:
    He is the first warrior sent down from the Verin Arc to seek out and test these warriors of their skills and powers by creating plant-based youmas by something called a black seed. He uses Dark Nature to give life to the youmas.
    He has a tendency to take his work serious and doesn't like to be interrupted. He is a fiery hot head and will not hesitate to attack when angered. He respects the Queen of the Arc, and does obey everything she says.

Tnematset (Nema):
    He is the second warrior who seeks out and attempts to destroy the Senshis by creating strange beast like youmas from the Solar System's Earth. They are miniature, plastic toys he calls Paja Statues. He uses Dark Lightning to give life to the plastic miniature beasts and this also grows to the full height.
    Unlike Erac, he doesn't show much respect for the Queen of the Arc and has a tendency to insult her and even disobey her orders. He thinks quickly and acts upon it. He is arrogant and quick to judge others by their actions and even has a high ego of being the strongest.

Queen Veronica:
    She was the one who awakens the Verin Arc with her infatuation of a man casted in a white diamond. She touches and kisses the crystal melting it and the man infects her with darkness becoming the queen. She uses Darkness with Evil as her powers.
    She doesn't tolerate disrespect from anyone and if they do, she gives them a firm blast of her powers. She is firm and quick to anger. She hates to be disappointed and will give one warning before she destroys them for failure. She is heartless and cruel often playing with her prey or target.

Master Aku:
    He is the Lord and Master of the Verin Arc. He casted a spell on himself when prisoned by a Celestial Being Princess, that a kiss would wake him and she would be his mistress. He is weak, however and has not the energy or power to venture out of his Arc. (This is the human form. His true form is the Arc itself and known as Verin Aku. Of course no one will no this until later.)
    He is calm and slow to anger. He likes to play with other's feelings for pure entertainment and this goes for his minions even Veronica. He pretends to show compassion for her, but only uses her as a pawn for his strength to recover.

Verin Arc's Mission: To gather enough energy to get stronger to lash out and destroy the Senshis to gain the Powerful Crystal so that he can become stronger and stand up to the other powerful crystal in the Solar System.

Good Celestial Beings

Queen Anastasia:She is the beloved ruler of the Atri System and holder of the pure Celestial Phantom Crystal. She has no husband and only uses her crystal when there is no hope left. She uses the element of Darkness, but within it holds Light.
    Anastasia is a kind and loving ruler often helping others with their needs or encouraging those that need it. She is very slow to anger and very hot towards enemies.

These characters will not show up until later, if we get that far. So no one can choose yet.

Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto.

Minor Characters are Neo Queen Serenity, King Endymion, Luna, Artemis, Diana, and Princess Small Lady Serenity. They are NPC

Own Created Senshis:

CIVILIAN

Name: (Name given at birth.)
    Name Meaning: (If any)
    Nick Name: (Do you have another name other's call you?)

Sex: (Male of Female If male, will have a seperate sign up for senshi)
    Birthdate: (When was he/she born)
    Eyes: (What color?)
    Hair: (What color and please including a special design if you have one in mind.)
    Skin: (Your character's skin tone. Get specific. Peach with freckles? Fair Mocha Carmel? Ect)
    Height: (Obvious. How tall is your character?)

Likes: (What does she likes? Food? Drinks? School Subjects? Sports ect.)
    Dislikes: (What doesn't she like?)
    Strong Points: (What is the strength of your character? What is she/he best at? ect)
    Has Trouble With: (What is the weakness of your character? What is she/he worse at? ect)
    Dream: (What is his/her dream to be when she gets older? It could also be a near future.)

Personality: (What is your character like?)
    Personal History: (Tell me something about your character's human self. Not hero/ine self. Four to five lines will be one paragraph.)

SAILOR SENSHI FEMALE

Sailor Name: Sailor Star (You planets name goes here. Or if not, you can make up your own.)
    Planet: (Xar'zith-Ice, Chath-Fire, Nizzre'-Lightning, Arlathil-Nature, Skikudis-Steel, Su'aco-Wind/Air, Olath-Dark, Ssussun-Light, Niar-Water)Color Crystal: (Ice-Royal Blue, Fire-Crimsen Red, Lightning-Sky Blue, Nature-Emerald Green, Steel-Pearl Onyx, Wind/Air-Blue-grey, Dark-Blueberry, Light-Rose Pink, Water-Aqua Green)
    Transformation: (Planet, element or color of your crystal.) Star Crystal Power Make Up!
    Phrase: "With the Blessings of (your planet), Senshi of (your trait), I am Sailor Star (your choosen name) is Here!" (If you want to add something else like You Shall be Banished. must be at the end.)
    Colors: (What colors are present on uniform?)
    Outfit: (Describ her outfite from head to toe.)
    Weapons: (Sword? Staff? Wand? Bow and Arrows? Sabers? Whip? Tomahak? Ect.)
    Attacks: (1 weak attack. 2 normal attacks. 1 powerful attack. Please describe attacks.)
    Sailor History: (Tell me something about your character's alter ego?)
    Mission: To keep the Darkness Arc from getting the Celestial Phantom Crystal)

(OPTIONS FOR SAILOR PROFILE)
    Eyes: (If you want to have a different eye color from your civilan.)
    Height: (A different height if you want it different from civilian.)
    Hair: (If you want to change the color from your civilian. Style can be possible BUT it must be minor/small changes)

OR OR OR OR OR

SENSHI MALE

Senshi Name: Celestial Star (Your planet's name goes here.)
    Planet: (Name of your choosen Planet)
    Transformation: (Planet's name, elements, or color of crystal) Star Crystal Power
    Phase: "With the Blessings of (your planet), Senshi of (your trait), I am Senshi Star (your choosen name.) is Here!" (If you want to add something else like, you shall be destroyed, must be at the end.)
    Colors: (What are the colors?)
    Outfit: (Because males arn't Sailor's you don't need the sailor collar, but you do need to have armor. Think of Zelda, or Final Fantasy, or Dot/Hack Sign.)
    Weapons: (Can be any. . . "Manly? I will limit the use of pistals and guns.)
    Attacks: (1 weak attack. 2 normal attacks. 1 powerful attack Please describe attacks.)
    Senshi History: Tell me something about your character's alter ego?)
    Mission: To keep the Verin Arc from getting the Celestial Phantom Crystal.

(OPTIONS FOR SENSHI PROFILE)
    Eyes: (Want to have different eye colors?)
    Height: (A different height from your Civilian height?)
    Hair: (Any color changes or style changes? Style changes must be small.)

Senshi Characters:

Planet Olath-Sailor Senshi Elemmiire (Star) Olath: Netta
    Planet Ssussun-
    Planet Xar'zith-
    Planet Chath-
    Planet Nizzre'-
    Planet Arlathil-
    Planet Skikudis-
    Planet Su'aco-
    Planet Niar-

Information Needed.

What is Celestial Senshi? Nine celestial beings with the purest Star Seed in the entire galaxy and universes. This give birth to two creations. The birth of the crystal and the birth of a Senshi.
    What is Senshi? It is the Japanese language and when translated into English is "Soldier."
    What is a Star Seed? It is the seed that is born to create a new being. There are two types of Star Seeds. The first is the Star Seed which is given to everyone. The second is the Pure Star Seed which houses the power of the planets and given to the Princess or Prince by becoming a crystal to allow them to become Sailor Senshis, or Senshis.
    What do you mean Universes? In this role play, we will be focusing on one Universe. It is similar to the Solar System, but in the farthest reaches at the other end of the Solar System. The universe we will be focused on is called the Atri (Ut-tr-i) System.
    What is Sailor Senshi? It is a group usually made up of females who wear sailor girl school uniforms and each represents a different planet or star. In the Solar System, there are Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto hence we have Sailor Mercury, Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Saturn, Sailor Uranus, Sailor Neptune, and Sailor Pluto.
    Are there any male Sailor Senshis? No there is not, however, Prince Endymion or Tuxedo Kamen had a crystal as well, but he is a male. And I don't think Naoko-sama (Creator of Sailor Moon) intended on having Prince Endymion, Tuxedo Kamen (Mamoru) end up wearing a skirt, sailor collar and heeled boots and having a sex chance. (Shutters at that thought) I believe that Prince Endymion is a Senshi. So I've come to say that if you want to be male, you may become a Senshi, but not a Sailor. Meaning you can only have armor instead of a Sailor Suit. And females have to have the Sailor suit. (Sorry, that is how Naoko-sama created the original cannon characters.)
    What is a youma? A youma is a Japanese word for Monster when translated into English. They usually have animal, plant, alien like appearances and are made by objects.
    Who are the Verin Arc? The Verin Arc is a large boat like house. (Such as Noah's Arc.) This is the base or home of Master Aku all the plans originate there. It is a type of pirate arc that is hiding in outer space near the edge of the outer solar system, hidden from the eight outer planets nearby.

RULES:
    Notes: This is for serious role players.

1. All RPG rules of the Forum Applies.

2. No GodModing.

3. Be respectful of others weather in character or out of character. Basically play nice.

4. Do have fun.

5. You CANNOT take control of any-one's character with out their permission first. That includes killing them off with out asking for their permission. If one says yes, you can kill that character, make sure you okay it with me as it may not be okay. Do this in PM. Not in the forum.

6. No one liners. You must have at least five complete full sentences for a paragraph.

7. Please use full words. Don't just say how r u. There are no short cuts in this role play on words.

8. Grammar and spelling isn't a must, but you must at least have Periods, exclamations and Capitals where they should be not to mention comas, printaces, spaces when switching to another subject and what not.
    If for any reason I see you breaking the rules, you will be warned threw Personal Message. If the problem continues after the first warning, You will no longer be recognized as a gamer. (Sorry, my rules are tough and if you don't like them, then click the back button and continue doing what you were doing. . ^_^ No hard feelings.)

9: Most IMPORTANTLY: No sex change. Either be a male or a female in both forms. You cannot have both. If you want to make a female a tomboy that is okay. If you want to make a male tomgirl, that's fine too. (Though I give you credit for being brave.)

Anyways, what do you guys think? Does it sound okay? I've spent a lot of time on it and plot is open. The main plot is to try to get the Powerful Crystal in the Atri System.

I had to add one more thing to the rules and put down the sign ups and the planet's main elements. I still need people's request.

OMG SAILOR MOON. 0_o That was unexpected... (Now all we need is a Tokyo Mew Mew and the other roleplaying section will be completely Shoujo dominated in the anime roleplays...)

Yeah.... can't say much about this, probably because my sisters never watched it. But if it follows the same plot as the series, and doesn't get any more interesting then that, I doubt you'll attract too many senshis who aren't die-hard fans of the series.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ACC: Bleach isn't a shoujo anime. < <; And pleeeeeease don't quote RP's that are that long, it just stretches the page. >.<

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
    Um... Omni? Just throw in "Just like the plot of Digimon Adventures"? Yeah.... sure. That explains a lot, especially to someone who only ever enjoyed that third season of digimon, and never bothered to find out the names of the other seasons. I barely remember the plot anymore. You might want to flesh what the plot is out a little better, O-K?

This roleplay follows the same story line as the first season. But I am going to include a few new antagonists. Anyway the plot starts at the beginning of the story so you practicly dont need to have known the plot. Just roleplay along with the other characters. But the reason I wanted to create a season 1 rp is because I prefered it since it mainly because I watched it when I was a kid and had lots of memories of it. Plus I taped the entire 1st and second season.

Anyway if you only liked the third season then dont join since this one is following a similar plot to the first season

Netta

Hikari Ko
    Years

OMG SAILOR MOON. 0_o That was unexpected... (Now all we need is a Tokyo Mew Mew and the other roleplaying section will be completely Shoujo dominated in the anime roleplays...)

Yeah.... can't say much about this, probably because my sisters never watched it. But if it follows the same plot as the series, and doesn't get any more interesting then that, I doubt you'll attract too many senshis who aren't die-hard fans of the series.

No it doesn't go with the same plot. The Cannon Plot if you want to call it that, is not like that. It's based in a new system where everyone has NEVER been reborn or reincarnaded like Princess Serenity was on the Silver Millennium to the present.

It is based after the Sailor Star Wars a few years after Crystal Tokyo was born and Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion have Chibi-Usa. (Going off the manga not the anime.)

The problem is that there are two powerful crystals. The Phantom Silver Crystal that belongs Neo Queen Serenity over powers with the aura of the second crystal or it's twin. Plus, the queen has never activated it's full potention thus the reason the crystal wasn't know to the enemies that Sailor Moon faced.

Okay. . . What was I going on about? *Losts train of thought*

Anyways, it's not the same plot. THey arn't after SAilor Moon and her crystal or Neo Queen Serenity and her crystal and the enemy only needs to gather enough strength and energy (as previous masters do) in order to unleash a full asult on the Queen of the Atri System so that they can use this "mystical" crystal to acutally stand up to Neo Queen Serenity. And I can't get into the details of the second crystal without giving away it's true sorce of powers.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Agreeing with Jyukai. Bleach is definitely not shoujou by any stretch of imagination, so as long as we have that RP around the section isn't completely dominated. ^_~

By the way, seeing as how my current RPs seem to be dying from a sudden lack of attendance *Attempts to guilt trip certain people who probably aren't reading this anyway <<* and my finals are over, I'll be able to start a new RP again some time in the near future. This being the case, I have a couple of ideas in mind. But first, a little opinion check: anyone here interested in a pokémorph RP? (Been a while since we had a proper one in that genre) It won't be the usual 'escaping from lab' angst or any silly Rocket business, though, as I have something a bit different in mind. I have a feeling it will be a long typing task, though, so I'd like to know if it's worth going through the trouble to draft. Opinions, anyone? :3

Aaaanyway...I figured I should finally get off my rear end and comment on some plots here, soo:

@OmniReaper: That pokémon plot seems too...well, bland. First off, you've got the old Magma, Aqua and whoever merge together to form team MagmaAquaRocket shizzle (Which is possibly one of the worst clichés in pokémon RPing). Second, you've established next to nothing about the setting. So it's Kanto...gee, that's very specific of you. I think more information is called for, as in where do the RPers start? Captured? Free? Working for or against the team? Doesn't that drilling procedure smart a bit? How does injecting DNA randomly cause a transformation? Strike that, how did they even manage to isolate DNA in an injectable form? o.O The plot seems to lack any clear substance or goal, and that's really going to hurt posting, both in the beginning (as people won't have any clue of where to start) and later on...I mean, what are they going to do? I'd really suggest fleshing out on it...a lot. The more effort you put into putting together a clear setting and focus for the RP the smoother and longer it will go. As it is, you've spent half of the disturbingly short plot description on describing the fancy watch-thingamajiggers. There's only so much RPing you can do on watches, you know, no matter how special they are. xP Also, you might want to be a bit clearer in defining the powers and limitations of the hybrids or whatchacallits, what pokémon are allowed etc. Otherwise people will be liable to go a bit godmoddy, I'm afraid.

@ACC: Well...it's a decent RP, but sort of generic plot-wise. Playable, but hardly your best work, imo. Also, to me it seems like a regular YGO RP with a tag that says 'GX' on it strapped onto it with duct tape as an after-thought. *Pokes the note about GX* Sort of wondering how willing Kaiba-boy and Pegasus would be to work together as well, but I haven't seen all of the episodes so... *Shrug* Custom-made cards might give you trouble with the sign-ups, maybe you could demand that they be approved as balanced in the 'You make the card' thread before use or something? It would probably save you hassle in demanding sign-up edits. Even though the plot doesn't quite live up to your usual, I'd still be willing to give it a shot, though, if only to see how YGO works out in writing. ^^ Mind you, if you want to be really pedantic about card availability then there should be a ban on Toon monsters as well since Pegasus hogged those for himself in the anime. Same should go for the Egyptian God cards and the forbidden cards in the academy (Raviel, Hamon, and...Garriah, was it? I can never remember the name of that trap-eater. xP). Also, are banlisted cards (Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, Raigeki etc.) allowed? I just have this funny premonition of everyone running three copies of Raigeki for monster removal, along with three copies each of Pot of Greed and Graceful Charity for deck thinning, Yata Garasu everywhere and...well, you get the idea. xP Maybe enforce the regular (or at least traditional) banlist on top of the extra restrictions? Otherwise we might end up with duelling anarchy and rampant Chaos abuse. x.O

Aaanyhow, I'm not touching the Sailor Moon or Digimon plots, because I don't know squat about those. :3

Last edited:

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    E-v-O-l-U-t-I-o-N

It is said that humans only use ten percent of their brains. Why can't we go higher, are we weak, are we not meant to harness the power in our brains, or must we be in a certain situation? Or as humans evolve, will we be able to use more and more of our brain? Too many questions, not enough answers.

As each day passes, new things happen almost every day. But out of all the other strange things that have happened to you, have you ever had a day where you or your friend has changed tremendously? No i'm not talking about growing up, I mean evolved. Like animals, people evolve as well. It may not be physical, but it is true. Animals evolve in order to live in their environment, but what about us? We go through life with the same environment every day. Nothing in our environment really changes. But what happens when it does?

Over the years, scientist have thought about all this and have been studying human environments and have come up with a theory that if someone were to be put in an environment so different from their normal one, there would be a high chance of evolution. To test this theory, the got shinobi from all over the world and placed them in a large room. Each room had it's own characteristics. Some had forests while another had lava flowing in it. And some even had zero gravity.

Although many died, the others that survived actually evolved. Some changes were physical while some were mental. The scientist studied these evolved shinobi and found that their D.N.A. also changed a bit. Some of these people began to show how much they really changed. The scientist were dumbfounded at what they saw. These shinobi were doing unbelievable things. They were making lava flow out of their pours, lifting plants out of the ground and even bending gravity. After this, the scientist showed this to the world. They also announced that they would be allowing random people to come and evolve themselves.

Although the scientist thought they were helping, they were actually helping the worst person known on earth get closer to his plans of universe domination. Who is this man you ask? His name is Zedahshi, they man who was once considered the reincarnation of Orochimaru but worse. He is said to have once won a battle against an entire village single handedly. No one really knows anything about this man except for the fact that he is first on the most wanted list. Although Zedahshi is probably the most evil person, there are many other groups that are planing on world domination.

-The F`u`T`u`R`e-

What do you think has happened now? If you think Zedahshi took over the world...then your wrong, for now at least. Alot has changed since the study of human evolution including our brains and how we use them. It seems that the scientist could not enhance the amount of our brain we use. That can only be learned through a long period of living in different ways which has now happened. People are now using a full ninety-nine percent of their brains. But once the first few people began to use more of their brain, they seemed to go crazy in pain. It turns out that having the power they got from the scientist plus being able to use ninety-nine percent of your brain has given use so much power that it overtakes us. Some people have been able to harness even that much power although there are only few who can.

So, what has happened to Zedahshi? After gaining evolution from the scientist, he formed an alliance with many different evil groups such as the Akatsuki along with four other groups. Zedashi uses these groups as minions. Zedahshi is now in hiding forming the rest of his plan but is very close to finishing.

For those people who can not harness the power of both their brains and their evolution, scientist have now created a special devise which puts the brain in a simulation that makes it think it is in a normal situation causing the brain to not need to use ninety-nine percent. But time is running short for the people of the future for if Zedahshi succeeds, who knows what will happen.

-Your Role-
    You are a genin who has just learned of this new evolution simulator that a group of scientist have created and you want to be evolved. The next day after you become evolved, are the chuunin exams. Your life just gets better and better because the day after the chuunin exams, you are called in for a very important mission. I wont spoil because that would ruin the RP so i'll just let the rest be a surprise to you all.

Name:
    Description: (five or more sentences)
    Evolution: (What ability will your character get from the scientists)
    Clan: (If your character is in a clan, state it's name, and other info about them)
    Bloodline: (Only if you are in a clan)
    Techniques:
    Other: (Any extra info)

-My Sign Up-
    Name:Arua Xepher
    Personality: Xepher is very calm and collected. He rarely gets angree, but can also get very serious when he needs to. He always loves a laugh and is up for any adventure given to him. He doesn't believe that anyone is bound to a certain hight, he thinks that anyone can be as good as they want to be. Xepher hates it when someone gets bullied and will always stand up for the underdog. Although he hates bullies, Xepher can forgive them. But if they don't show any signs of changing, Xepher will most likely never forgive them. Although Xepher rarely gets angree, if you catch him in the morning, he is a totally different person most of the time. He will sometimes yell at his own alarm clock for waking him up. All in all, Xepher is a nice person and can also be rarely mean at times.

Description: Xepher reaches at about 5'11 and a bit skinny but not a stick but more of a young tree almost becoming a grown tree. He has a light brown skin tone and dark gray. He has black hair that falls down to a few inches under his chin. His hair covers most of his headband on his forehead. On the top of his head, his hair is white and forms a small "X" which is one of the reasons why he was given the name Xepher. Xepher's eye lashes are kinda small and his nose curves down. He wears a short sleeved shirt that is black and has white lines going across the middle forming an "X". Xepher's shorts are also black. On his right leg, he wears his weapons bag. Xepher wears two black ninja shoes on his feet. On Xepher's hands are a pair of black gloves.

Evolution: Absorption of other's abilities.

Clan: Arua clan: Meditating and focusing their aura and using it in their attacks.

Bloodline: Auroragan: Doujutsu: Allows the user to see the foe's aura which showes the opponent's strength and defense. Can see a full three sixty degrees.

-Techniques-
    1. Aura sphere: Xepher focuses his aura to his palm and creates a ball out of the aura.

2.Bombardment sphere: Xepher uses his Auroragan to find the opponent's weak spot and shoots out a bombardment of aura spheres at that spot.

3. Replacement: If Xepher has used up all of his chakra, he can use techniques using his aura.

4. Meditation: Xepher focuses all of his aura to his mind. Then, when he is finished, he can now perform telekinesis. (This takes five minutes of meditation to be fully complete)

5. Present Sight: Xepher makes his aura go in the direction he is planing to go and can see if anyone is up ahead.

-Future Sign Up-
    Name: (Unless your character changed his name,you don't need this)
    Age*:
    Personality: (Only if your character will changed his personality)
    Description*: (Yea, I don't think your character will still be 5'11 if he is 20.)
    Techniques*:

RULES
    1.No bunnying
    2. very little character control.
    3.If I see one person with a clan that has been claimed exterminated, I will decline it unless it has a good explanation of how your character survived.
    4.You join, you stay
    5.If you are gone for a week without informing me, your character will be given to someone else or will be deleted from the RP.
    6.All PC rules apply
    7.Have fun.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    @Telepathic: Okay, first off; all those random capitals in the headings gave me a serious headache. Just stick to basic grammar, please. xP Overall, I was sort of with you on the plot until I saw this part;
    Telepathic said:
    To test this theory, the got shinobi from all over the world and placed them in a large room. Each room had it's own characteristics. Some had forests while another had lava flowing in it. And some even had zero gravity.

Yeah, sticking a bunch of shinobi in a large room is certainly high science, no argument there. Seriously, wtf is up with sticking shinobi in there? One, how the heck would you persuade them to go along with it? They're not the kind of people who you abduct just like that. Two, am I the only one who thinks this is really anachronous? I mean sure, the Naruto world is relatively modern, what with having indoor plumbing and all, but it's hardly a high-tech utopia with the capability of creating artificial lava flows, zero gravity or stuff like that. I also doubt that such a ludicrous theory (Seriously, people's environment (both social and physical) changes all the time with seasons and whatnot) would warrant hazarding a group of shinobi (a valuable resource for all countries as they are the closest thing to an army they have). Why would they want to try something like that, anyway? They've already got chakra and all the jutsu that come with it and if they want more than that they don't seem to have any qualms about the good old-fashioned demon sealing technique (Pokes Naruto and Gaara). Winning a battle against a whole village isn't such a big thing either (Do recall that Itachi single-handedly beat his whole clan without even breaking a sweat, and those were the strongest in Konoha. :O), so the main villain doesn't have much in the way of credentials, really. Overall, the plot looks like a cheap sci-fi awkwardly mixed with Naruto. xP Really, just pick one of those and develop it properly; this is almost as random as your inclusion of the CIA in that other RP. o.O Naruto and sci-fiish stuff just don't really mix.

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
    AE: Arigato Gozaimasu. I was wondering whether it was playable, period... actually, I'm a bit of a duffer when it comes to YGO, so I'm really needing help with certain decisions involving the banlist. Actually, this plot sort of started off as my idea for what the series might look like if GX ended. I never thought about Kaiba and Pegasus not wanting to work with each other, since their companies are in a partnership involving duel monsters. (I believe it's actually the plot focus in whatever that stupid anime filler-arc is called where the annoying German dude with pink hair shows up). I just figured that Kaiba and Pegasus would quibble about exactly what to do before reaching a compromise. I need to take another look at the banlist, since I need to decide whether to just use it, or unban some cards, or what. I meant to put the Sacred Beasts up there, but I forgot... and the Egyptian God Cards went bye-bye with the pharoah at the end of the series, as I recall, except for that one copy of the original Ra card that made a pointless cameo in GX.

Oh yes.... my apologies about implying that shoujo dominated. I didn't notice the Bleach roleplay. Gomen Nasai. *Is embarassed*

But yesh, I'll rewrite a bit once I come up with a slightly better plot. Anyone who thinks they know a bit more about the series and game then I do (And by the series, I do NOT mean the 4Kids "Heart of the Cards" raped dub) may feel free to give me advice, because I need it.

Zaiku

I LIEK MUDKIPZ!!!!!!
    Years
    Hey, I'm making a Soul Calibur RP and before I post it, I want some opinions from you guys, I'd appreciate both good and bad critcism, so fire away.

"Transcending history and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold."

Long ago, the sword was forged by a man.

The sword at first bore no significance or power at its creation. However over years, the sword was tainted by hatred and bloodshed, thus it became a demonic weapon.

The sword known as Soul Edge… Not many know what it really is. Some considered it the sword of Salvation, others simply thought of it as a powerful weapon. However, the truth was that it was an evil sword. It slowly devoured the soul of the wielder and those who sought it were virtually asking for destruction.

After its destruction after all the havoc it had caused, the king had thought that the despicable cursed sword will surely reappear and cause more pain and turmoil.

This ill omen steeled the king's resolve. For the sake of humanity and the world, he had vowed that he would do whatever it took to create a divine blade that could fight against Soul Edge. He had enlisted the aid of the greatest sage in existence in order to achieve his awe-striking goal.

They had together attempted creating this sword from fragments of Soul Edge that had been purified, after many failed attempts; they had succeeded in forging the sword. They named this blade Soul Calibur.

Soul Calibur needed to be protected until the return of Soul Edge.
    So it was protected all the way to the late sixteenth century.
    The infamous Soul Edge was known to have returned.

You are seeking down Soul Edge for whatever cause you are after. Whether you wish to wield the blade and e filled with great power, or whether you wish to destroy it. Whether you will slay countless warriors, or die trying. Whether you travel alone, or team up with others. Will you be noble or a terror that strikes fear into the hearts of others by the mere mention of your name?

The choice is yours.

For this is your tale, of souls and swords.

Notes: In your sign up, do not use any characters that have appeared in the games, or any character that you didn't create yourself. Also note that, this is set in a custom land that I have created myself and all characters start in a place known as Spica, the training grounds for becoming a verified warrior, just like in weapon master of Soul Calibur 2. The places will be different, except I am naming all the cities after the brightest stars, so if you wish to create your own city, town or whatever please refer to this link.

I would also like to say, don't be afraid of taking the lead and adding new adventures to the plot, as I haven't planned things yet and I probably will only want full control in the ending place. Obviously all PC rules apply, and no killing other characters without their permission and don't even ask to kill somebody else off, only if they ask you. Anyway, here is the sign up-sheet you need to, uh… sign up with… Yeah.

Name: Your character's full name, duh.

Age: In years thanks, and keep the age appropriate, no 10 year olds and whatever.

Personality: I would like at least 4 good descriptive sentences about this. No rush jobs either; I wanna be able to know how they will react to things.

Appearance: Yeah, I'd like four sentences here too; I want to be able to picture your character in my head.

Birthplace: What country and state they were born in.

Height: If you can, please use the metric system. But if you can't that's ok.

Weight: Same thing with height, metric if possible.

Birth date: Month and day born, no need for year.

Blood Type: Y'know, like AB, O positive, whatever it is.

Weapon: What type of weapon they use, please keep it limited to one type, and if it is an uncommon or foreign weapon, please provide some information or give a link.

Weapon description: Describe what their actual weapon that they have and set out with looks like, also give their weapon's name. (If applicable.)

Discipline: Who they trained under, how they were trained?

Family: Well, about family, all dead, do they have siblings?

History: This is what they have done all the way up until they got to Spica training grounds. Well the important stuff at least. Also here, you should mention why they are looking for Soul Edge.

Well, what do you think of the RP?

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    Hm, I don't play Soul Calibar but your RP seems enteresting. I noticed a sentence or two where there were some small mistakes so you might want to re read it.

Naruto
    Tatsumaki Chronicles

A few days ago, a man named Kabuto Yakushi was working on plans to destroy Konoha. Since Orochimaru wasn't there to help, Kabuto struggled a bit. He then thought of Sasuke Uchiha and about his goal to kill his brother Itachi. Kabuto then figured out a plan that could work. Kabuto first sent a sound ninja to sneak into Konoha and draw on the Hokge's faces. Second, Kabuto wrote a fake distress letter to Konoha from the sand village telling them to send as many shinobi as possible.

The next day, everyone suspected that Naruto had drew on the wall of Hokages as he did when he was younger. Naruto claimed he didn't do it but everyone was one-hundred percent sure it was him. As punishment, Naruto was sent to his home for the rest of the week and not to go on any missions. Tsunade knew that he would want to go on missions so she knew it would be good punishment. Later that day, Tsunade read the letter from the sand village and reacted emideatly. She sent many shinobi including Kurenai, Asuma, Gai and the rest of Kakashi's team on this mission.

Kabuto's plan had been falling completely into place the way he planned: The chuunin exams are in a few days and since it takes about five days to get to the sand village, they all wont be back in time. Then Kabuto will attack during the exams and will kill Tsunade leaving Konoha without a Hokage which means they will need to find a new one. Since most of the shinobi and most likely the best have gone to the sand, there wont be alot of shinobi worthy enough to take the title. So, the only one who would be the best candidate would be Naruto. Once Naruto is Hokage, Akatsuki will take notice of this as well as Itachi mostly since the kyuubi is the demon he's after. Kabuto will inform Sasuke of Itachi's whereabouts and will mean Sasuke and the rest of snake will attack. By this time, the rest of the shinobi will have returned. They will all be focused on Sasuke. With all the battling, this will give Kabuto the time to sneak around the village and place explosives. After activating them, the village will collapse with everyone inside meaning that Kabuto will not have anyone alive to seek revenge.

-Your Role-
    You are a genin who is going to take place in the up and coming chuunin exams which are in two days. The rp will start the day Naruto gets punished. Your team can be going on mission's or training before the exams, and your sensei can teach you some moves. You must stop both Kabuto, Sasuke and his team. What will happen in the middle of your adventure? Only time will tell.

Uzumaki Naruto: Jounin
    Haruno Sakura: Medical Jounin
    Rock Lee: Jounin
    Hyuga Neji: Jounin
    Tenten: Jounin
    Nara Shikamaru: Jounin
    Yamanaka Ino: Medical Jounin
    Akamichi Choji: Chunin
    Hyuga Hinata: Jounin
    Aburame Shino: Jounin
    Inozuka Kiba: Chunin

Name:
    Personality: (Four or more sentences)
    Description: (Picture/ Four or more sentences)
    Sensei: (One of the above)
    Techniques:
    Clan/Bloodline: (If your character is in a clan, give it's name and bloodline)
    Other:

RULES
    1. ALL PC rules apply
    2. No bunnying
    3. Very little character contol
    4. No god characters
    5. No Clans that have been claimed whiped out
    6. If you join, you MUST stay with the RP
    7. If you are not active within a week, your character will be deleted from the RP
    8. Don't hold too many OOC's here.
    9. If the RP starts, you can NOT join unless there is an open spot. If so, you must PM me your sign up.
    10.Have fun​

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    @Sephiroth: When I first saw the title "Soul Calibur" I admit that I was a little sceptical on what you were going to write for a plot. But after reading it through, I realised that the plot is pretty much the same as the story in the game, added to that a few extra facts concerning the king and the sage. It's a solid plot and follows the game's main initiative well. It's simple and effective.

After its destruction after all the havoc it had caused, the king had thought that the despicable cursed sword will surely reappear and cause more pain and turmoil.

This is my only concern in terms of plot development and advancement. How was it destroyed? What was this havoc that it caused? Why did the king think it would reappear? Why did the king think it would reappear? They were all questions I was thinking over when I was reading through it. They're not major factors in the plot but they do provide important information on the sword and how it functions, which might alter several people's involvement with the RP and their goals.

I also like the open-ended adventure where each character has their own goal for obtaining Soul Edge, but I guess that came from the game as well, eh? It's a good plot, but a little more background information could be provided, just to back up some parts of the story. Some more information you could add might include, who's this king and why is he king? Does he rule over the country where Soul Edge is supposed to return, or the whole world? Will the story be international or continental? Do the king and sage have names? Stuff like that might help.

They're just suggestions, so you don't actually have to consider them at all, but they might help frame the RP later on as it develops. It's up to you.

@Telepathic: I'm not in a position to apologise about not "discussing" your RP, as I'm not exactly the most experienced of role-players, but I will apologise for not discussing it on personal reasons, mainly because I've lost all interest in Naruto RP's. However, I did skim over it and found that some of your plot's ideas seem very, unrealistic, in terms of the actual anime/manga. Ideas such as Zabuza and Haku returning to side with Orochimaru and Sasuke to plan the destruction of Konoha, as well as Naruto becoming Hokage and Tsunada and Jiraiya being abducted for sacrifices seems kind of over the top. Don't get me wrong, the plot is actually very unique and refreshing from all the other Naruto role-plays that have passed, but I just don't take role-plays that significantly alter the standard norm of a series, very seriously. Sorry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back