• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
  • Nyu, I agree that that would be a fun idea, especially since the MotMs are largely ignoring us anyway. Adds a bit of incentive to improve, ne? xD Anyways, I'd just like to suggest keeping negative categories to a minimum, because we don't want too many bruised egos around now, do we? :3 Really, though, it's somewhat questionable whether this is the right place for that. Maybe make a separate thread to discuss the matter? :O

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • I actually did one of those about a year and a half ago (I think? Could be longer. XD). I didn't do it again because we didn't get many people voting. But if you guys want to try again, go ahead.

Look! I made an RP! [/shamelessadvertising]

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Look I signed up for it.[/Shameless space wasting]

But yeah, I guess we're giving with this thing a shot, then. :3 One question, though: are we going to do this starting this month or let it slide over to the next (since this one has already progressed quite a bit)? Also, we ought to take turns hosting the thread so that it isn't all on one person, sort of like with the real MotMs. ^^

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Lulz, I say we make it now. It's not like 15 days is enough for 'OMG-COMPLETE-TRANSFORMATION-AMAZINGNESS'. Besides, usually the actual VOTES count for the end of the month, not the beginning.

IZ A GOOD IDEA I LYKIE I LYKIE.

Histories suck, so you shouldn't add it to Y.Z. [/shameless laziness]

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Nyu, seems like basically anyone here could do the first one. If no-one else has done it by tomorrow (Well, my tomorrow) then I suppose I will. But yeah, doesn't matter that much. :3

UPDATENESS: Okay, done and done. In case you somehow managed to miss it, I've added a link to the voting thread below:

- Clickie -

Let's see if we can make this thing work, shall we? x3

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • Yayzies! Now I can vote for all my enemies for the noob roles!

Oh wait... I don't actually have any enemies here. Poopy.

Uhm... not to poke the plots back there that I posted that everyone has lost interest in, but...

There are like, a bunch of things I want people to yell at me for about a page ago. The words "yell at" here meaning "constructively criticize" of course. And I have a random question, that I'll probably burn for asking: How the heck do we vote? Do we just come out and post, or PM, or what?

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Yayzies! Now I can vote for all my enemies for the noob roles!

Oh wait... I don't actually have any enemies here. Poopy.

Uhm... not to poke the plots back there that I posted that everyone has lost interest in, but...

There are like, a bunch of things I want people to yell at me for about a page ago. The words "yell at" here meaning "constructively criticize" of course. And I have a random question, that I'll probably burn for asking: How the heck do we vote? Do we just come out and post, or PM, or what?

Umm...what? You just post in the thread, same as with the real MotM. Copy-paste the form and fill it in. o.O And yeah...the actual topic of this thread...*Cough* I'll get to that. Edits most likely to follow. xD

EDITNESS: I promised to comment and comment I shall. >D

@ACC: Interesting idea overall, but...first off, Ansem is being a bit OOC in those journal entries. I mean, most of the time you're following his style very well, but at parts I get the feeling that ACC has just hijacked the journal and scribbled in his own additions. The parenthesis "(miles away from the town I might add!)" is the most striking one, I just can't picture the oh-so-formal and proper Ansem the Wise writing snide little side-remarks. I know that it's your style - which we all know and love - but when writing fake journal entries and such you should always stick to the narrative voice of the person you're imitating. (Hope that was a bit clearer than mud. xD) Also, I'm a bit confused as to the starting setting...I mean, where do the non-restored ones start out? Made up place? Twilight Town? Out in the void? If so, where did they come from and how did they get there? Something else? Heck, are they even properly human or does any wacky resident of any world fit the bill? As it is, the History field of the non-restored is a major pain in the Bronx. :\ Beyond those points, I don't see anything directly wrong with it. :3

@Chigiri: Okays, seconding ACC here (Especially on Mr.Mime, because that's an important issue >O). Even if the myths are relevant, the presentation is horrific and just really confusing because they're so fragmented - sort of making it look like you had a lot of plot ideas but couldn't decide which one to use and just dumped them all in there - especially since only the last one seems to have any relevance to the part of the plot that has currently been presented. Either work those into a single doomsday tale or just present them during the course of the plot as they become relevant so as to not confuse people. Building up a bit of anticipation is all well and good, but a single one of those - properly expanded and better tied to the 'Plot' part - would have done the trick better. Second, Darkrai's random killing-spree just seems a bit...overkill. If you wanted to prove the point of this being a nasty situation then that could have been accomplished with something less grandiose. For one, he/she/it would seems like a much more intimidating villain if you just hinted at who's behind it (something like rumors of people tracelessly disappearing or mysteriously dying - heck, just falling into a coma would do - at new moon, strange sightings etc.) rather than spelling it out for us. The role of the other pokémon could also be presented bit by bit for greater dramatic effect. I mean, Regigigas' death is not something I object to per-say, but you could have held that as your secret and dropped it to accelerate the plot later (If, for instance, the heroes would be adviced to seek out the legendary pokémon to find something that could stand up to Darkrai strength-wise, only to find their hope for salvation defeated). Also, make sure to be picky about what pokémon you use in your plot; too many big players just confuse the game needlessly. (Cresselia is pretty much a given, but I'm not so convinced by the Spirit Trio's usefulness for this plot-wise). The big 'stealing the earth's core' finish, I have to agree, could use some more work. Maybe replace that with something more fitting of Darkrai's style (Like plunging the world's populace into an eternal nightmare to sap their energy and become a demi-god? >D). Unlike ACC, I actually like the idea of using a theme park as a starting setting for such a dark plot, but you'll need a proper plot hook to get the characters involved (could be the tired old 'chose ones' concept, could be something more innovative); the picture is not helping your case, though. (But you knew I'd criticize the use of pictures, didn't you? xD). As a final - and purely grammatical - note. Paragraph your dialog; whenever the speaker changes it calls for a new paragraph (Clearly marked by a full empty line) it adds a lot of clarity to your writing and makes it look neater. I am, of course, referring to the sword legend with this one. :3

Overall, I like parts of this plot but it lacks finish. Not terribly innovative, maybe, but it could have potential to be good clean (and dark-oriented >D) fun provided that you get the right kind of characters in the cast. The plot as a whole is giving away too much of what the characters should be working to find out, though, which is a bit of a disincentive for people to join. (It's sort of like going through a new RPG with a full Walkthrough and FAQ in hand, if you get my meaning) I think you're on the right track, but you still need to spend more time on two things: 1) Weaving your ideas into a unified whole. As it, this looks more like fragments of two separate RP plots. You have to make sacrifices for an effective plot, and sometimes even discard an idea which - no matter how neat it is - just isn't right for what you're currently writing, and 2) Presentation. Don't tip your hand too much at the beginning of the game; lay down the setting and initial goal and hint at the big picture, but try to avoid any definite answers as far as possible (Those are what you let the RP characters discover during the course of the story so the RPers get to feel smart xD). Wanting to find those out should be part of why people join - and stay with - your RP and an unknown villain is always more menacing than a known one. Finally: link everything you say in the plot together. If you're presenting a myth; link it to an event/location/time/whatever that affects the RPers in their current situation. In this case, rumors of the disappearances at new moon would have been relevant since that's when the big event is held.

Address those issues and we're talking. ;3

Last edited:

Scarlet Weather

The Game is Afoot!
    Years
  • And... we have editness! *Changes plot to fix mistakes*. I'll wait a little before posting, just to see if I can pop it on the market at the right time.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Hello you smelly person looking, welcome to my OTHER RP. If you have been a fan of Pokemon for years, then this is the RP for you!

POKEMON

Through Your Eyes

This takes place 10 years after the events of D/P and G/S, and it may take a little getting used to.

T3H RULEZLOL
    There are some rules we have to follow, and here thay are:
    1. NO SPAMMING. Nobody likes to type in OMG T3HFEWWWWTFUNGAHSLOL in an RP.
    2. ALWAYS POST ANY QUESTIONS HERE. I'm not really a fan of the OOC statements in RP posts.
    3. ALWAYS POST WITH MORE THAN 2 PARAGRAPHS. I don't really like one-liners, people.
    4. ABIDE BY ALL SSMB RULES. You might get a strike if you don't.
    5. HAVE FUN! Cause Breech Loader and Dread order you to! I'm not big on Breech though...

CRITERIA FOR RP POSTS
    Now, there is also a criteria when it comes to posting. Remember D/P's Journal? You will be able to have a chance at this personal narrative RP where posts are like journal entries. Here's the criteria:
    *Always have a Dear Diary and a From the Diary of (whoever your RP'ing as).
    *Post it in italics, except for the ones mentioned above.
    *PLEASE be descriptive, it'll add more people joining also.

CHARACTER PROFILES
    Well, here's a sample of the full profile, so just take out the things in bold:

Name: Takumi and Mari Souichirou
    Trainer Class: PKMN Trainer (Individual)
    Trainer Class (2-on-2): Trainer Siblings (together)
    No. of Badges: 0
    Description:

Takumi and Mari have always been good for battling, as well as being good kids themselves. When he's paired up, they make one deadly pair in 2-on-2's. Their mother really does care for them, as having been a trainer, breeder, and a coordinator in the past. They both strive to be champions, and they hope to be ones within the year's Pokemon League!

Don't forget to strut the party's stuff, so keep movin'!

Hikaru (Male Shinx) @ Lv. 8 with Brave Nature
    Tackle
    Charge
    Leer
    He is cool, reserved, and he is very loyal and brave when fighting to and to Takumi. He has grown a strong bond with him ever since, and has always been there for him.

Sparkie (Female Pachirisu) @ Lv. 8 with Naive Nature
    Growl
    Bide
    Tackle
    She likes to relax for a bit, and she can also get carried away due to her being a little naive. She too has grown a bond with Mari, and she can also serve as a helping hand in battle.

You can change anything in the profile if you want, but not the template itself.

WILL THE 3 STARTERS PLEASE STAND UP?
    Nope. This will be a little like the anime, so don't expect to get a Charmander. The starter depends on where you live. You'll get a Fighting-type in Kanto, an Ice-type in Johto, Bug-type in Hoenn, and an Electric-type in Sinnoh.

The starters will be of the generation of the region, so don't expect to get a Gen 1 Pikachu in a Gen 4 world, so make your choice in the Regional Dex.

Like for example:

If your trainer lives in Hoenn, he/she might get a Wurmple, an Illumise, a Volbeat, or a Nincada.
    If your trainer lives in Kanto, he/she might get a Hitmonlee, a Hitmonchan, or a Machop.
    If your trainer lives in Johto, he/she might get a Swinub, a Delibird, or a Sneasel.
    If your trainer lives in Sinnoh, he/she might get a Luxray, a Pachirisu, or a Rotom.

Well, Rotom's aren't legendaries.

So have fun and don't forget to throw trash cans through plate glass windows!

Oh, BTW, your going to face EVERY SINGLE REGION (including the islands) so this RP might go on for a looooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Years
  • Alright, I think your RP should actually be in the Pokemon RPG area because it's a Pokemon RPG and this forum is for other TV shows/games/etc. RPGs. I was also looking at your starter list and that seems a little weird because in the lists you are handing out fully evolved Pokemon (Hitmochan, Hitmonlee, and Luxray). I personally think if you are going to have new trainers getting Pokemon from the region they are staying in then you should give the trainers the normal starters (Charmander, Treeko, Piplup). Oh, and I highly doubt that any professor is going to hand out a Rotom to a new trainer.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    Alright, I think your RP should actually be in the Pokemon RPG area because it's a Pokemon RPG and this forum is for other TV shows/games/etc. RPGs. I was also looking at your starter list and that seems a little weird because in the lists you are handing out fully evolved Pokemon (Hitmochan, Hitmonlee, and Luxray). I personally think if you are going to have new trainers getting Pokemon from the region they are staying in then you should give the trainers the normal starters (Charmander, Treeko, Piplup). Oh, and I highly doubt that any professor is going to hand out a Rotom to a new trainer.

Wait, Luxray?

Darn typo. Was it something I typed in erronously? And also, I might want the RPer to get ALL starters.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • [S-HIGHLIGHT]Alright, I think your RP should actually be in the Pokemon RPG area because it's a Pokemon RPG and this forum is for other TV shows/games/etc. RPGs.[/S-HIGHLIGHT] I was also looking at your starter list and that seems a little weird because in the lists you are handing out fully evolved Pokemon (Hitmochan, Hitmonlee, and Luxray). I personally think if you are going to have new trainers getting Pokemon from the region they are staying in then you should give the trainers the normal starters (Charmander, Treeko, Piplup). Oh, and I highly doubt that any professor is going to hand out a Rotom to a new trainer.

Actually, he can post it here. There in't really a pokemon Discussion thread so yeaa.

Near_Completer your RP has potential but I agree with Lex on the rest of his post. Also, I don't quite see the plot of the RP. Like what exactly are the Rpers supposed to do? Is it just like a traveling rp where anything can happen or is there something that is going to happen where the Rpers must step up and stop some ultimate evil?

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
  • *Comes back from the dead much like a zombie*
    I'm back, (whether you all like it or not, probably the latter) and am thinking of starting up Legends again. (If anyone remembers) That, or make something KIBA-inspired. (If anyone's seen that, anyways.) Sorry for my complete deadness. I've actually got the time to post/etc now.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Anyway here is an RP that came to me once I beat Ratchet: Deadlocked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratchet_&_Clank_(series)

Ratchet and Clank: Nemesis.

Plot
    ~~~~~~

1 year after the events of Size matters. Ratchet and Clank retire to Clank's apartment in Megapolis. Still things happen in the Bogon and Solana galaxies. However unknown to the two heroes a new evil has emerged on the toxic planet of Orxon. However it is a time of adventure as new heroes are added to the mix

Notes:
    ~~~~~~~~

This rp has been given a simple plot that can evolve over time and people can relate to it easier.

Most characters from the past games are restricted NPC's and are off limits unless asked. However NPC's that practically didn't effect the games at all like the plumber or Slim Cognito are able to be controlled.

Rules
    ~~~~~~~~

1. All PC rules must apply

2. It can help if you have at least played or know the plot of any Ratchet and Clank game

3. take time to create a sheet. You will be accepted depending on how much detail. Remember quality over quantity.

4. Also you will need to be quite active in this rp. If your someone who goes on PC once a week do not post a sheet. Or else you will be dropped from the rp. Same goes if you don't reply for weeks without notice. If you do so you will be dropped.

Sheet
    ~~~~~~

Name: *self explanitory
    Species: * a little more complicated. This is why I asked for some of you to at least play a Ratchet and Clank game. Here is a list of available species

Lombax: A small furry race. Ratchet is a good example

Robot: Self explanitory. A robot is something without emotions but can do calculations at the speed of light. But however some are bulky and cumbersome. You will need to include more description for this field

Blarg: A race that has polluted their world. If you have played the 1st Ratchet and Clank game then you know this species. Drek is a good example of a Blarg

Humanoid: Here is a race we all relate to. Humanoids have 3 fingers including the thumb and are usually very tall. Captian Quark and Abercrombie Fizzwidget are good examples of humanoids

Thug: A grey race similar to the Blarg. Usualy have deeper voices and usually use larger weapons

Buginoid: An insectoid race that is normaly green in color. They have larger eyes and a small tail.

Tyhrranoid: A small furry race. They are usualy very gullible. The bigger the tyhrranoid the more eyes it has. The smallest Tyhrranoid has only one eye and so on.

Cazares: Humanoids with dark fur. Sasha and the galactic president are good examples of Cazares. The males are apparently larger then the females. Like Lombaxes they have 5 fingers as most species in the galaxy have 3

Description: What your character looks like. IE what clothes and color he/she is

Personality: Is he/she quiet outgoing person or is he/she a trigger happy suicidal person. You decide

Signature weapon: This is important as well. You can create custom weapons but must include either a pic or detailed discription. Here is a list of weapons that are available from the start of the rp. You can only have 1 ranged weapon at the start and 1 mele

Mele weapons:

Omniwrench 8000: A silver wrench that can extend itself. This all perpose mele weapon is good for hitching nodes and doing a little maintenance.

Omniwrench 9000: A dark blue wrench that Ratchet recieved on a desert planet in the bogon galaxy

Omniwrench: (Red): A dark red wrench that is much stronger then the other ones. This wrench was found on a prison ship in the Bogon galaxy

Scorpion Flail: A mace that can extend itself and does a lot of damage when thrust into the ground. It can upgrade itself to the Leviathan Flail.

Plasma whip: A flaming whip that is similar in look to a lightsaber. Except it is more like a whip and cannot cut through anything. However this whip is not very usefull at long range and is only usefull for crowd control

Whoppler: A boxing glove that propells the person forward. It does much damage to whoevers infront of the glove. But is very slow and can be vunerable if target is missed.

other bladed objects: If your character desires so you can have anything else as a mele weapon. However you will need to include a detailed description about it or include a picture

Ranged weapons:

Blaster: Developed by Gadetron. This is a simple pistol that is good at short range and is very fast and ammo guzzling

Lancer: Developed by Megacorp this weapon is particualarily powerfull and good at short range. However it isn't as fast as the blaster

N60 Storm: This weapon is developed by Gadetron. It is a pistol that is particularily good at long range and is particularily powerfull. However isn't as fast.

Pyrociter.: A basic flamethrower that is good in crowds.

Morph o ray.: A gun that can morph an enemy into chicken, duck or sheep.

Bomb glove: A glove that can spawn bombs into the wielder's hand. However the bombs do not do very much damage

Devestator: A very large rocket launcher that does very good damage and is perfect in crowds. However it doesn't carry very much ammo.

Mini rocket tube: The megacorp version of the devestator. It does the same amount of damage and carrys the same amount of ammo. However it is only available in the bogon galaxy.

Decimator: An improved version of the devistator that fires out lazer-like rockets. However is more expensive.

Flux rifle: A snipers dream. The flux rifle is a sniper rifle that fires lazers. However it doesn't carry very much ammo.

Plasma coil: A gun that fires out a bolt of energy that can desimate many enemies at a time

bouncer: A gun that fires out multiple grenades that can do much damage

More to come

Occupation: What your character does for a living. From starship mechanic to Megacorp Commando

History: What happens in this character's life

Ship:(If any) What do you drive in across the galaxy. If you have a ship please discribe what it looks like or if possible include a picture

RP sample: The absolute most important part. The RP sample is an example of your writing. This is the biggest part of your sheet. A better rp sample will accept you more likely then a crappy rp sample and a sheet that is a work of art

``````````````````````

Well there you go. Here is Nemisis. I might add it sooner rather then later

Last edited:

Kimimaro

Beast of Bones
    Years
  • ummmmi posted an rp in the rp section, when will it pop up? it took a really long time to make.

well i'll just post it here, maybe people will see it then.

Welcome to the Elemental Battledome!

History/Plot of the Batttledome.

Warriors from acroos the land have come to fight at the Elemental Battledome! You are one of the choosen warriors who may enter the Battledome. The contestants will be pitted against creatures gathered all acorss the land, mutations you've never even dreamed of. The winners of these matches will get to choose to advance in the Battledome, or take the Title they just earned by defeating the enemy. The winner of each tier will recieve a new weapon of mystical sorts, and the title of tier champ! Of course, all tier champs will get the option to continu to the finals were all the tier champs stand off.
    The Elemental Battledome was built long ago by a ancient people who traveled from country to country Building great wonders. Many workers were killed during the making of the Battledome due to the large amount of creatures and construction related accidents. When it was finished, the creator had a death match with a challenger. The challenger lost, and it says his soul still haunts the Battledome. In fact, it is belevied that the ancient people were an evil race and built the Battledome to syphon souls. Any warrior that falls here has there soul for ever taken into the Battledome.

Now for the part were we start playing!

Tiers

Light Tier- This tier will be for small time fighters and smaller monsters to match. The winner of this tier recives a golden bow made by one of the builders of the Battledome, it is said to have special powers relating to lightning.

Medium Tier- This tier is for more high-class fighters and for monsters that know how to fend for themselves. The winner of this tier recieves a sword that has the same soul syphoning that the Battledome itself has, any mortal killed by this sword adds to it's power.

Ultimate Tier- This tier is only for top-skill warriors and have to pass an exam of pyshical and mental endurance to be accpeted. This tier will host some of the nastiest creatures, Abomanations, Demons, anything that is tough enough to make a man cry. The winner of this tier will reciecve an axe made out of solid gold, it seems to have some relation with the origanl leader of the Evil people.

Elements

Of course this wouldn't be an Elemental Battledome without elements. Every contestan is required to have at least one of the elements mastered from the list below:

Bone: With this element you can manipulate your own bones to make weaponry such as swords. A true master of this element is also able to manipulate others bones.

Steel: This element allows the controler to use steel to encase the user in a thick steel coat, or to barrage the enemy with steel pieces. A master of this element can make bullets and shape weaponry out of steel.

Sand: An unusual element that allows the user to use sand to his/her advantage, although a shortome is that if no sand is present, this element can not work. A master of this element can make sand into different forms i.e. a bird, a dragon.

Sound: A hard element to master sound is effective none the less, it can be used to cripple the ears of enemies and make them un-balanced due to the lack of hearing. A master of this element can make solid cutting waves out of sound.

Profesions

For those not willing to master an element, they can still enter by mastering one of these elements.

Puppetry: The user can make and effectivly use puppets in battle against an oppenent. Although an odd profession, Puppetiers can use puppets for all kinds of situations.

Mechanic: A mechanic can make all sorts of things to use in battle, such as make a mechanical beast to use, or make mechanical animals that explode on impact.

Alchemist: Alchemist's can use and effciently make poison to use in combat. Some of these poisons can be deadly and burn the skin like acid, or explode when touching the skin. A master of this skill can effictivly make potions out of the simplest things, even in battle.

Sign-up Sheet

Character Sign Up
    Charcter Name:
    Charcter Gender:
    Description: (keep in mind this means what they look like etc.)
    History:
    Personality:
    Element/Profession: (NOTE: can have more then one of these, i woudn't go crazy with it though, also, just because one person picked the element/profession you wanted DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN'T have the same one)
    Extra: (age, family, etc.)

Will be taking some where around 5-9 RPers, and ill take late entries if you don't get in on time,

LET THE BATTLEDOME BEGIN

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mmm, this isn't the place to say that Kimimaro. You'd be looking to PM me if you're wondering where it is. As it is, I haven't seen it yet, but I'll go look for it now. This is the place you post your RP for advice on what to add to it.

Also, I highly suggest not breaking up the history and rules into two different things. The way you've set it up makes it hard for me to find the plot, and that's just a big negative when I'm looking for RP's that are acceptable.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • I thought this up while trying to find out the mysteries of The Old Château and Backlots Mansion, enjoy.

A New World
    pt.1
    The Prince & The Legends

Team Galactic is a sinister group of people. Recent reports show that they plan on creating a new world. However, the grunts that work for Cyrus (The boss) have claimed to not have a clue of the organization's true details, which are to destroy the current world for their own world. They have just recently captured the three mirage pokemon of Sinnoh; Uxie, Mesprit and Azelf. They then extracted crystals from them to create something called the Red Chain. This item shackles and controls pokemon while keeping it's full power. While trying to captivate Dialga and Palkia using the red chain, the three mirage pokemon came and ceased the ritual.

After failing to control Dialga and Palkia, Cyrus and most of Team Galactic fallowed him to a location unknown to anyone. As for the rest, they fallowed commander Saturn who has decided to found a new, more benevolent Team Galactic. Although being a commander, Saturn fails to fully know the true details of Team Galactic as well as the grunts. This could prove to be a bit of a risk. To create a new world, Saturn has planned to re-create the red chain and then spread it's ability all over Sinnoh and perhaps even the world. This will give Saturn complete control of every pokemon. To learn more about what he is going to do, he headed to Canalave City's library to do some research on the legendaries and the creation of Sinnoh.

Afterwards, he finally understood what Cyrus was truly planning to do. Saturn was unsure of whether he wanted to go on with his plan or not but he soon accepted that he had to destroy this world. Instead of killing so many people, he decided to let everyone live on this new world but they would all be at his command or else they will suffer drastic measures. After a while, Saturn captured pokemon from all around and used the red chain to control them. He then sent them to a mansion south of Hearthome and others to Eterna forest where trainers constantly went.

Being an island with a large mountain, many rivers and three lakes, Saturn has placed Sinnoh under hostage. For those who refuse to go with Saturn and Team Galactic, they shall drown when Saturn destroys Mt.Cornet, causing it to cave in. With the river left of Hearthome city close to Cornet, it will fill the hole but with the river being connected to the ocean outside of Sinnoh, it will constantly fill until Sinnoh is under water. This has been brought to the Sinnoh government as suicidal. If they refuse to go with Team Galactic then they will surely die. To be safe from an attempt to attack Saturn, he made it so that if they sent trainers after him, he would command the pokemon that all the trainers caught from the mansion or Eterna to betray the trainers, meaning that Saturn would have his own army of pokemon to protect him.

You are a trainer who is disgusted with what Team Galactic is doing and you want to do anything to stop Saturn. Before you could react, Professor Rowan had called you to his lab for something very important and top secret. You have recently arrived at his lab and await his words of wisdom.

The Hoenn region, a legend says it was formed by the legendary land Pokémon Groudon raising the land and the legendary ocean Pokémon, Kyogre, expanding the sea. It is known that the two are enemies. There has been much chaos due to their battles. Some people want the power they posses. Team Aqua and Team Magma are those people.

One team wants to expand the land while the other wants to expand the sea. They always try to capture the two pokemon yet they always fail. After they failed recently, they claimed to have seen the errors of their ways but they can't seem to shake off the urge to change the world.

Recently, Commander Jupiter from Team Galactic has come to Hoenn. She confronted both Team Aqua and Team Magma to claim a partnership. She explained to them of what Team Galactic wants to do and how they plan to do it but both teams refused. Suddenly, Cyrus came into the conversation and told them to join, not even giving them the option to refuse.

After the partnership, Cyrus placed Jupiter on full leadership of Team Aqua and Team Magma. As their mission, Jupiter ordered them to find both Kyogre and Groudon. Both teams instantly understood what they planned or at lest they thought they did.

Recently reports have been flooding in about the partnership of these three groups and how they have stricken fear in all of Hoenn. Jupiter has been seen near MT.Chimney and near Sootopolis City. Team Aqua was also seen stealing a submarine from Slateport and Team Magma had stolen a boat and were seen heading for Sootopolis. What exactly is going on? You have been yet again called to professor Rowan's lab to be briefed. Professor Birtch has reacted to this as well by summoning trainers from his region to help those from Sinnoh who are now learning of what is happening. If you want to be a new character, it must be from Hoenn and you must know that you old character will be lost.

A New World
    pt.3
    Clash Of The Elements

Johto, a very mountainous place that lies west of the Kanto region. Team Galactic commander, Mars was sent to this region to destroy both Johto and Kanto. She arranged a meeting with Giovanni, the boss of Team Rocket. She told him of Team Galactic's plans to create their very own world. He refused almost instantly but knowing Team Rocket's goals.

Mars then tried to convince him by claiming to help them capture every pokemon on earth with the red chain. She explained the item to him He seemed interested in it but he didn't have complete trust in her judgment. He then stated that if he were to be in complete charge of what she is planning, he will accept her offer of a partnership. She accepted but claimed that he could only be the leader of what her mission is at the moment.

Soon after, people claimed to have seen Team Rocket's helicopters speeding towards the sea. Other Rocket members were also seen massively polluting a usually clean lake while others were creating some time of large lightning rod out of the ground. Civilians have come to think that they are attempting to capture the three legendary dogs.

It is unclear at the moment but reports have also come in about a member of Team Galactic from Sinnoh snooping around Mt.Silver. Large amounts of officers have been sent to guard the mountain where the pokemon league headquarter is.

You have yet again been called by the professor for a new mission. He is beginning to think that all this is leading up to something but he doesn't know exactly what. Is this we close to finally finishing off Team Galactic and their plans to create a world of their own? Trainers of both Johto and Kanto are taking action at the moment as well. Giovanni and Mars have been sneaking around the mountain more and more as the days pass, what are they planning?

Name:
    Personality: (At lest one paragraphs)
    Description: (At lest one paragraphs. Pictures are allowed but you still need a paragraphs)
    Pokemon (You may have up to six)
    -----------
    Name:
    Nickname: (Optional)
    Personality:
    Description: (Optional)
    Attacks: (Up to four)
    Caught: (Where you caught this pokemon)
    -----------
    Extra: (Optional) Any extra information)

__RULES__
    1. ALL PC rules apply (Especially the rp forum's rules)
    2. No legendaries.
    3. All posts must be at lest one paragraph.
    4. If you post four OOC's about one thing, take it to pm's.
    5. No god playing.
    6. No character control.
    7. Be creative in your posts.
    8. Once we start the rp, you can not sign up. If I need more people, I will post an up-date on my first post.
    9. Expect many strange things to happen during the rp.
    10. Have fun.​

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back