• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    ChaosLucario: Dragon Rush is a HUGE No-No it has terrible accuracy...

UberChomp: I dont see the need for crunch, instead but either SD or DD there

oh and shadow236 I can get you them anytime...

jess308: I'll need your friend code if u want a darkrai

Crunch tears into the likes of dangerous pokemon like: Gengar, Azelf, Bronzong, etc. Crunch is needed imo.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Crunch tears into the likes of dangerous pokemon like: Gengar, Azelf, Bronzong, etc. Crunch is needed imo.
    i agree with u. and i know that Dragon Rush Has Terrible Accuracy. but if u let Garchomp Holds Wide Lens(the Item that raises the Accuracy of moves) this Move can be Accurated. i know so many people hates to teach their Garchomp Dragon Rush .

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    why use an item that makes sure one move hits, when other items make them hit with more power?
    example a Life Orb'd Dragon Claw, will do more than Dragon Rush...

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Hi guys I like dragonite way too much can I join plz?
    Welcome to the den Moonlight Knight! u chose the right fan club! here. we talk about Dragons and about their power.( and yea we talk about Dragonite too). also u can show ur Current Team of ur Pokemon Diamond Or Pearl to us( not Important if it was Dragon or not)

why use an item that makes sure one move hits, when other items make them hit with more power?
    example a Life Orb'd Dragon Claw, will do more than Dragon Rush...
    u r right. EarthQuake helps becuz its a STAB move for Garchomp and have a 100 accuracy . although it cant hit Flying Pokemon so Stone Edge is good for Garchomp to pwn some Flying Pokemon (Especially Ho-oh which it gets x4 damage from Rock Type Move such as Stone Edge). when VS Skarmory whos known as the Physical Wall .Fire Fang is a good move against Skarmory.
    oh yea there is another Item that is better than Life Orb for Garchomp. since all Garchomp Moves Are Physical. this Item Muscle Band is good becuz it Increases the power of Physical Moves . and this Moveset is a Good Moveset:-
    Item: Muscle Band
    Moveset:-
    1-Dragon Claw
    2-Fire Fang
    3-Stone Edge
    4-Earthquake

Detox

Muscle band only boosts physical moves by 1.5, use either a life orb or choice items.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    i agree with u. and i know that Dragon Rush Has Terrible Accuracy. but if u let Garchomp Holds Wide Lens(the Item that raises the Accuracy of moves) this Move can be Accurated. i know so many people hates to teach their Garchomp Dragon Rush .

Wide Lens will only make the Accuracy boost up to about 80 instead of 75, that's still risky accuracy. Forget Dragon Rush. Also for the muslce band set you posted, use Life Orb or Choice Band for that set, Muscle band will barely help.

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
    ChaosLucario: Dragon Rush is a HUGE No-No it has terrible accuracy...

UberChomp: I dont see the need for crunch, instead but either SD or DD there

oh and shadow236 I can get you them anytime...

jess308: I'll need your friend code if u want a darkrai

Alright man just hang on to them and ill let you know, when we're both on=)

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Wide Lens will only make the Accuracy boost up to about 80 instead of 75, that's still risky accuracy. Forget Dragon Rush. Also for the muslce band set you posted, use Life Orb or Choice Band for that set, Muscle band will barely help.
    u r right! Life Orb is the best for Garchomp becuz Garchomp had high HP. this is good as Garchomp pays some of his HP to deal a high Damage. hehe. but what about the moveset? i mean the moves? is it good?

Detox

Garchomp @ life orb/lum berry/yache berry
    Jolly
    252 atk, 252 spd, 6 sp. def

outrage
    earthquake
    Swords dance/dragon dance
    fire fang

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Jolly

outrage
    earthquake
    fire fang
    Lum Berry?
    Also Chaos Lucario, yes Skarmory is a physical wall, but we wud only use Fire Fang cause its super effective, if garchop was sp atk EV'd then Fire Blast is a much better option as, Skarmory can have 400+ Defense...

Also, Welcome to The Dragons Den MoonlightKnight!

Detox

Yes dukey, lum berry. if you outrage you get confused,right?well the lum cures it...and everything else. but running chomp with that is riskey,so i made this,i call it MIXCHOMP!

Garchomp @ liife orb
    timid/jolly
    120 atk 132 sp. atk 252 spd. 6 sp. def

fire fang/fire blast
    earthquake
    draco meteor/dragon claw
    swords dance/dragon dance

it might sound retarded,but ive tried it,and its an absolute beast.

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
    u r right! Life Orb is the best for Garchomp becuz Garchomp had high HP. this is good as Garchomp pays some of his HP to deal a high Damage. hehe. but what about the moveset? i mean the moves? is it good?

Yeah, your set was a good standard one.

Jolly

outrage
    earthquake
    fire fang

The YacheChomp set is amazing, go with the Yache Berry, swords dance + outrage = killer. Fire Fang for Bronzong, EQ gets STAB and nails everything that is neutral or weak to it very hard.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Also, with bronzong, if your Fire Fang is doing less damage than it should just EQ the bronzong (it will not have levitate if your FF is doing crappy damage)

A mix chomp eh? I might try that out...
    Also with that Mix Chomp, if you use Draco Meteor then use Fire Fang, if you use Dragon Claw you can use Fire Fang or Fire Blast...

Detox

Dukey,no stealy my idea....ey.....my mixchomp,not yours

btw heatproof criples bronzong. heatran/shaymin + earth power= dead bell.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    haha dead bell...
    LOL I steal your pokemons if I wanna. Beware UberChomp, your Metagross, is coming home with me!

Detox

This isnd Pokemon XD dukey,your pokeballs have no affect >8]

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I will join simply for my love of dratinis XD

jk, I love dragons and have since silver/gold.

Detox

hey do any of you mind plusing my rep 3 times? some noob just de-repped me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back