• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

um...no offense,but id give you my darkrai but milotic sorta sucks....

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    well it doesnt need a Friend Code but it does need a name! what is ur name in the game?? i will tell my friend to give u a Darkrai for a Milotic

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • for a start u can't trade darkrai over GTS
    2nd he wanted us to put darkrai on GTS (i think)

Detox

So your telling me nobody has a salamence or garchomp here ._.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    So your telling me nobody has a salamence or garchomp here ._.

i had a Salamence but with 233 Speed. it has 260 Sp.Atk and its attack is 321. Def and Sp.Def dunno..... but i dont have Wi-Fi so i cant Trade Online....

but if Dukey Can Clone his EV,d Shiny Salamence. im sure he can give it to u :D. i think he can clone now. Dukey u can clone pokemon or not?

Detox

I really hope tht mence is at lvl 70 something...if its at lvl 100,its awfully weak....

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • why is it weak? and no I can't clone yet, I'm waiting for my AR to arrive from eBay...
    also I'm pretty sure he's lv100, why wats bad about it?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    why is it weak? and no I can't clone yet, I'm waiting for my AR to arrive from eBay...
    also I'm pretty sure he's lv100, why wats bad about it?

oh yea. after u get ur AR. u cant clone becuz its new and it doesnt have the cloning code. u need to manually put the code in it. Especially Move Modifier ( one of the best code i have ^^)

oh yea guyz. what do u think of Gallade? ive heard it had a good attack but terrible Sp.atk and Sp.def.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • yer I saw that the other day, no more stupid egg moves...
    but yer I'll just manually put it in

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • OMG!!! *Sets off fireworks*
    Someone who I invited to the den from new users welcome finally joined!!

YAY! Welcome AJ, incase you don't realise we are talking bout trades, movesets and battling... which has nothing to do with dragons as always XD!

Shadow236

Razor Shell!!
    Years
  • Dang you guys write a lot in one day!!=0

Welcome Shiny Hunter AJ!!!!

And Dukey I would love to have those pokemon you offered me^_^
    Just tell me when and where

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • Welcome AJ. Oh, and if any of you are huge fans of Garchomp. Please join my "Garchomp Ownz >:D" social group. You all know Garchomp is a great dragon poke.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    i have a garchomp

btw dukey i don`t have a darkrai
    whats ur Friend Code? so he can give u a darkrai. and dont forget jess. u cant trade for a Darkrai in GTS. just go to pokemon center and go to the right Elevator(which will take u downstair). there u can enter and trade and battle online.but u need friend codes from the one u want to challenge him. of course he must know ur Friend code too.

Hey can I join, I love Dragon types
    Welcome Shiny Hunter AJ. have a nice time with us.

Welcome AJ. Oh, and if any of you are huge fans of Garchomp. Please join my "Garchomp Ownz >:D" social group. You all know Garchomp is a great dragon poke.
    well im a huge Lucario Fan. but i like Garchomp becuz of its Awesome ability.High Attack and Speed. Stronger Than Flygon. i think i will join ur Social Group UberChomp...

and yea i got a good Moveset for Garchomp. since Evasion moves are forbidded in most Competitive battles. this Moveset might help. but if u used Evasion moves with this Moveset in Battle Tower or any normal Challenge. Garchomp will be Invicible!
    and here is the Moveset:-

Item Held: Bright Powder or Lax Incense
    Moveset:-
    1-Dragon Claw
    2-SandStorm
    3-FireFang/ Draco Meteor/ Dragon Rush
    4-Earthquake

UberChomp

Tyrant Of The Sand
    Years
  • whats ur Friend Code? so he can give u a darkrai. and dont forget jess. u cant trade for a Darkrai in GTS. just go to pokemon center and go to the right Elevator(which will take u downstair). there u can enter and trade and battle online.but u need friend codes from the one u want to challenge him. of course he must know ur Friend code too.

Welcome Shiny Hunter AJ. have a nice time with us.

well im a huge Lucario Fan. but i like Garchomp becuz of its Awesome ability.High Attack and Speed. Stronger Than Flygon. i think i will join ur Social Group UberChomp...

and yea i got a good Moveset for Garchomp. since Evasion moves are forbidded in most Competitive battles. this Moveset might help. but if u used Evasion moves with this Moveset in Battle Tower or any normal Challenge. Garchomp will be Invicible!
    and here is the Moveset:-

Item Held: Bright Powder or Lax Incense
    Moveset:-
    1-Dragon Claw
    2-SandStorm
    3-FireFang/ Draco Meteor/ Dragon Rush
    4-Earthquake

Dragon Rush shouldn't be in there because Dragon Claw is alot more reliable and is still a physical move. Draco Meteor isn't a physical move so it doesn't fit well. Earthquake is good, Fire Fang needs to go in Sandstorm's slot since most teams never use Garchomp to start up a Sandstorm, everyone uses either Hippowdown or Tyranitar to start things up in their team, especially because the sandstorm Tyranitar and Hippowdown start lasts the whole battle.(SandStream ability)
    So in the end.

-Crunch
    -Fire Fang
    -Dragon Claw
    -Earthquake

Adamant nature would go nicely to get a bigger attack boost, invest evs in speed and attack, a few in special defense if you want.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • ChaosLucario: Dragon Rush is a HUGE No-No it has terrible accuracy...

UberChomp: I dont see the need for crunch, instead but either SD or DD there

oh and shadow236 I can get you them anytime...

jess308: I'll need your friend code if u want a darkrai

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back