• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Well it didn't really divide us. Just look at tkallab and me, You would think we're ready to rip each other's throat pout, but with all this differences and steamed up debates, we're still good friends! :)
    And about that T-tar, I said what I said, and I'll stick to it!

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Can i become a member? I love dragons both pokemon and others, and I would love to be part of this group.

Welcome! Hope they don't scare you off with this battle I accidentally purposefully set off to keep the thread active so we can be a truly cultured club.

Btw, Draggy, good job you've come round. Why? Because, as was pointed out earlier, Tyranitar has similarities to Onokusu, so if Ttar was voted out, I'd be taking the fight to Onokusu the second he's available in my country xD

Smart Xilfer...smart......want me to let you know when I've shut them up in order to start voting? :P

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Welcome! Hope they don't scare you off with this battle I accidentally purposefully set off to keep the thread active so we can be a truly cultured club.

Btw, Draggy, good job you've come round. Why? Because, as was pointed out earlier, Tyranitar has similarities to Onokusu, so if Ttar was voted out, I'd be taking the fight to Onokusu the second he's available in my country xD

Smart Xilfer...smart......want me to let you know when I've shut them up in order to start voting? :P

Yes that would be nice. LOL.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Haha, yeah.
    Ey, have you checked Wikipedia's entry on Sea Serpents? Go read it, haha.
    It says: This article is about sea serpents in mythology and cryptozoology. For actual marine snakes, see Sea snake.

Hah.

But yeah we're still friends and all. But I can't believe draggy and I actually convinced each other! Hahaha!
    I'm already coming up with arguments on why Ononokusu is a dragon. Wanna hear them or should I shut up until we get his English name?

Anyway, regarding Milotic, I don't think I can convince anyone he's an oatrfish when they have been completely sure from the beginning. I can come up with more arguments, sure, but I've already played my trump card, and it didn't convince anyone. So unless anyone feels the need to continue with Milotic's discussion, I'm done. I still stand behind my opinion, though, and you better believe I'm voting no what you've been expecting from me.

And I got ninja'd. Draggy, do you have anymore arguments to share on Milotic or shall we call it a day?

tkallab

Years
    Yup, we're not gonna convince each other this time.
    ...But I don kind of wonder what makes you think Milotic is more of a dragon than Gyarados...

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yeah i was just about to ask the same thing.

so i take it the discussions about Milotic are over now?

P.S. if you live in the same place as Coolnick do you know him personally Draggy?

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years

Wrong thread Xilfer! LOL

How about i set a new topic?
    What do you think, is Ash's Charizard the strongest pokemon Ash ever had?

I would say probably. I mean, it's Charizard, right? He's an absolute beast. On the other hand, he did have Sceptile, Infernape and Torterra in Hoenn and Sinnoh, and they were pretty strong also.

tkallab

Years
    You guys are forgetting Pikachu!
    I've been uninterested in the anime ever since around the Hoenn series reached the big climax, with Kyogre and Groudon. So Charizard is the only really strong Pokémon Ash has that I've seen in action.

So yeah, Charizard is Ash' strongest Pokémon that I know of.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hmmm....Yes, Charizard generally appears to be the strongest.

Charizard, Pikachu and Sceptile were the only ones to defeat a legendary. So that puts it up there too.

Spoiler:

Infernape's appeared quite strong, but not strong enough yet.Poor Torterra keeps getting hammered for some reason. The last time he was scripted to battle well was when he nearly defeated Palmer's Rhyperior by *apparently* swallowing his own energy ball. I personally reckon it was simply Overgrow activating because Rhyperior had battered him so much.

So, after all that.....It's a tie between Charizard and Sceptile. They're both overcome enemies with a type advantage (Charizard vs. Gary's Blastoise, Sceptile vs. May's Blaziken), but I do think Sceptile may be stronger. Depends which one comes back to pwn ass in Isshu.

Time Guardian

Requiem of the 13th Hour
    Years
    I've only watched up to Johto before I stopped watching the series, so from what i know of it would be Charizard.

But, I can't say anything about from Hoenn onwards for the series so I'm just going from the area of the show that I've seen.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yeah i was just about to ask the same thing.

so i take it the discussions about Milotic are over now?

P.S. if you live in the same place as Coolnick do you know him personally Draggy?

DOH!!!

Wrong thread Xilfer! LOL

How about i set a new topic?
    What do you think, is Ash's Charizard the strongest pokemon Ash ever had?

Maybe, Sceptile could be one of the best too but....i haven't really seen Charizard in that much action before, so, it's hard to tell, i'd maybe say so.
    Charizard's pokeball is a lucky one.....why did i just say that?

tkallab

Years
    Yes, Charizard's Pokéball is lucky. He's the only thing in the world that keeps Ash from constantly being burned by Charizard, and such a high responsibility of course comes with great honor.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol...they should have an episode when Ash lent his Charizard to Gary for some reason, it got left at Oak's lab for a bit, and Prof. Oak accidentally gives it to a beginning trainer...

The trainer, so happy by finding a Charizard, runs through Viridian Forest, scaring everyone off with Charizard (not actually battling), until he reaches Pewter City. I'll put the dialogue in a spoiler...

Spoiler:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    LOL, no need to make a whole story, although that would be hilarious.
    Speaking of Pikachu, i think it's about time that it evolved, i mean, enough already, evolving time, if Pikachu (with it's current strength) evolved to Raichu it could pwn butt!

tkallab

Years
    Pikachu's never gonna evolve because:

1. It doesn't want to;
    2. Pikachu is Pokémon's mascot.

To stay on topic, Pikachu dragon would be cool. No it wouldn't be.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back