• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Well that sucks... I guess if you have an explanation it's fine, Xilfer was absent for some time too, because he was moving... But I think it's a bit different for you. I think you won't be kicked out of the club or anything, of course it's up to Amore to decide... But I'd worry about other stuff than being kicked out of the club. Seriously dude, I've been in school trouble once too, and it wasn't fun. I'm rooting for you!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    That screamer move sounds rather interesting. Might also lead to bad jokes about those screamer prank vids on youtube. Also, I think D-Breath should be stronger yes, and a burn vs paralyze makes sense.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Sorry for inactivity... Welcome new members

I has been following everything via e-mail, so I know what's happening.

https://drag0nl0ver.deviantart.com/journal/0/ read this... plz don't kick me out for this large amount of up-coming inactivity.

I'm sorry to hear that Zapdos, i hope everything resolves eventually.
    Yes, I'd have to agree with you there tkallab dragon breath ought to burn, and a move called Screamer would be cool, i guess, but it would be sort of like screech, wouldn't it.

tkallab

Years
    No, more like Hyper Voice, but much, much louder. Did I forget to mention it should damage too?

Dragon's Roar

The Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2011
    If you could alter any dragon-type move, what would be, how would you do it, and why?
    Like the others said, I would also like to alter dragon rage. It sounds stronger than outrage, but it is not useful to the strong trainers. (Example, Elite four).
    I want to make it stronger, like making it have an 80 to 100 damage to its opponent, because it only hits well at the beginning times in the game. It should really have a power boost even if it takes in taking away some power points and accuracy, because it should really be strong.

tkallab

Years
    ...You know what would be awesome? Dragon Rage changing power with every stage of evolution! Like, Dratini still damaging 40 hp, but when it becomes a Dragonair, he does like 60 or 75 hp damage! And then Dragonite would be able to hit, like Dragon's Roar said, 80 or 100 hp! That way, the move would be more powerful, but not too broken!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Stronger Dragon Rage... *starts drooling*
    I guess that consecutive dragon rage would work, but d-nite doesn't need it! When he steps in the battle all of the oponnents Pokemon faint cause of it's epicness! :D

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    I guess that consecutive dragon rage would work, but d-nite doesn't need it! When he steps in the battle all of the oponnents Pokemon faint cause of it's epicness! :D
    Yeah, that or they get hit in the face by Dragonite's tail!!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years

LOLOLOL I could take on your Dragonite anytime.

...You know what would be awesome? Dragon Rage changing power with every stage of evolution! Like, Dratini still damaging 40 hp, but when it becomes a Dragonair, he does like 60 or 75 hp damage! And then Dragonite would be able to hit, like Dragon's Roar said, 80 or 100 hp! That way, the move would be more powerful, but not too broken!

That's a great idea, but if it has that much power at the end, it should be harder to obtain.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol. Yeah, I'd just remove the dragon-typing....

Although then again, I like it as a dragon move, it's brilliant to have early on when nothing resists it.....:D

Oh, and nobody's getting booted! 3 months inactivity is what you need to be kicked out....and that's not in this thread, because that's hard to track. That's like, if I look on somebody's profile in June and they haven't been online since January....then they'll be removed from the member's list. Although, if they were formerly active...I may add another list titled "former members" where it gives a reason they're not a member before.....but no links to their profiles :D

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Yeah your right Amore and tkallab, twister ought to be Flying typed.
    Hey Amore, i've been meaning to ask you this for some time now (keep forgeting) could we maybe RE-Do some topics cuz my brain has been drained dry of new topic ideas.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Ok...although I'm only really able to find the ones of Silhouette's OP and possibly look through the first couple of pages....

However, I do have a slightly "new" (adapted) one for whhen the move discussion dies down, prepare for a discussion over......trainers! That's all I'm saying for now....

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    ok cool, im gonna go surfin the web while i wait for this new topic, don't forget, if you redo topics from the first few pages some of the later added members (such as, say... Me) won't have answered them yet and they will find them new, even though members such as dragoniteuser will probably already have done them, so new for some old for the others.
    just pointin out.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Yeah...yeah, I know. I tell you what, the new topic's coming in 1 hour, 43minutes....well, roughly that, as I log off at 22:00ish my time most nights.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Ok, here's a topic for ya:
    We'll play the guessing game, like in the thread "Who's that Pokemon", but in Dragon mode, OK?

I'll start:
    I'll live in the sea,
    yet I'm the fastest Flying Pokemon!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    um....Dragonite?, wait i don't think he lives in the sea.

I know! is it:
    The Dragon's Den V.4
    ?
    Or dosen't he count as a Dragon?

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Or perhaps if it stays 40, it should be able to bypass things like Focus Band, Mirror Coat, and things like that.

And for the above post, didn't Flygon save them?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back