• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
    Oh, sorry. I didn't notice you edited your post. Human dragon, human alien, horse dragon and horse alien it is then!
    But I can tell you Dialga and Palkia not aliens already, because they had a major role in the creation of Sinnoh, which is located on the Earth.

tkallab

Years
    No, I want to get deeper into this conversation or we're not going anywhere.
    While you think you know what dragons look like, you definitely can't know what an alien looks like. 'Alien' is a term for any living being that does not come from Earth. It could look like anything, perhaps exactly the same as Earth creatures.
    The only alien Pokémon we have, Deoxys, has very clear origin, a space virus that has mutated in outer space. This means, in the Pokémon Universe, there are aliens that are viruses, not deities.

Zeko

^ is awesome!
    Years
    Hey, I could make you a banner! In fact, I'm already almost done xD

EDIT: It won't let me post links so excuse me while I go make 4 more posts xD

Last edited:

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    LOLOLOLOL
    Sorry, but this was one of the funniest things i've read in a long time! XD
    Sure, we don't know how aliens really look like, but we do have some assumptions, or already settled ideas... So I'm comparing those two with what I think that aliens look like!
    Also, that mutating virus is a very imaginitive, but in reallity something like that could never happen. Yes I know you're talking about pokemon Universe, and that that's how Deoxys was formed, but it's still funny that you compared it to this!
    Also, Deoxys isn't the only Pokemon from outer Space, cause there's Jirachi!

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    The horse and horseman could very well be true. I mean look at Palkia and Dialga, Palkia is humanoid with a tail, and Dialga is, eh, Horseanoid?!?!
    It could also mean they just have Dragon powers, not necesarily be actual Dragons, just have their abilities. Cause I see Palkia, Dialga, Giratina and Arceus as the Gods of the Pokemon World.
    No, I want to get deeper into this conversation or we're not going anywhere.
    While you think you know what dragons look like, you definitely can't know what an alien looks like. 'Alien' is a term for any living being that does not come from Earth. It could look like anything, perhaps exactly the same as Earth creatures.
    The only alien Pokémon we have, Deoxys, has very clear origin, a space virus that has mutated in outer space. This means, in the Pokémon Universe, there are aliens that are viruses, not deities.
    But there still can be deitie aliens, we/the pokemon world just haven't discovered them yet.
    You have to look at everything not like it doesn't exist, it just hasn't been discovered or proven.
    Welll that is all I have to say!

tkallab

Years
    No, Jirachi's different. Of course, we have the un-canon anime where he's got everything to do with thet meteor. But all the time, he's been in that crystal, and only comes out when the meteor is close. But that doesn't mean he comes from that meteor.
    In Fire Red and Leaf Green's Pokédex, Jirachi's habitat is the mountains. It's even said it sleeps there, fighting back without waking up. Mystery Dungeon kind of lampshades this, too. So Jirachi is not an alien, in neither the games nor the anime.

And yes that was very offtopic. I'll also reply to this:

Dimension, Space, the same thing!

Have you seen Giratina's distortion world? Clearly another dimension, not outer space!

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    Ummm, what about my point?

And yes the Distortion World is technically Space. You are in space right now, and you are in time. The difference is Giratina's world is warped and so the laws of physics are warped also.
    I don't know much about Girachi though...

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Jirachi isn't from outer space as far as I'm concerned.

It just sleeps for 1000 years, and looks star-shaped (Which is actually wrong, as they're globes, but meh, you know what I mean).

And c'mon, some dragons are four-legged and some are two-legged....Palkia has wings, too. Dialga's big thing on the back of the tail is a bit like a back-wing, if you get my meaning.

tkallab

Years
    Yes, of course it's in some time and space, horribly warped, but yes, time and space. But it's not in outer space.
    And your points... Well, Palkia walks on its hind legs, and Dialga has four legs, but it ends there.
    And if the Pokémon world hasn't discovered a Pokémon, it means it hasn't been made up yet, and that means it doesn't exist. There's no point in looking at what doesn't exist yet.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Hello, I'd like to join. i love dragons, hence the username lol.

Favorite Dragons?-Dialga, my favorite pokemon of all time, d-nite, mence
    Lance or Clair?-Lance, much more awesome imo.
    What is your favorite legendary Dragon?-Dialga

Figured i'd answer these questions so you can get to know me a bit.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    WOO, busy busy busy, i had to shopping with my mum today, that took up alot of time, and then internet connection failing, took up about 4 to 5 hours of my time.
    so whats up whos winning?

Will94

Trainer Card Maker
    Years
    DOn't misunderstand me, I agree that Palkia and Dialga are dragons, just saying that the Horse and Soldier thing could be true.

tkallab

Years
    WOO, busy busy busy, i had to shopping with my mum today, that took up alot of time, and then internet connection failing, took up about 4 to 5 hours of my time.
    so whats up whos winning?

Well, I really can't tell... You might want to try reading some pages, there'ssome interesting stuff.

DOn't misunderstand me, I agree that Palkia and Dialga are dragons, just saying that the Horse and Soldier thing could be true.

Well, the only thing you're basing that on is because Palkia is bipedal and Dialga is quadrupedal. And have you seen how much Palkia bends forward? Everyone would look at me weird if I bended over so much.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    fwah, im so tired and lazy that i couldn't read the last 2 pages, anyway i see it's still on about dialga and palkia, i have yet to send my vote, ill do it now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back