• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Dragon's Den V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    We're talking about something to do with Dragons in real life....

Also, I don't know why you were gone, sorry.....but when do you want your Ledian back? You have until...probably March 2011 or something stupid...I'll forget whose it is, but never delete it xD

It truly is a jetpack chicken.....it's obviously been contorted from that concept sketch of Blazias / Latiken or whatever you want to call this:

Latias_Combusken.jpg

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years

• IMO you should be more active here aswell...
    Yeah, sorry. I've been busy with being a senior and all. I'm trying, at least I'm not completely inactive. :P
    Umm I have a topic, not too sure if it is any good though </3

What dragon do you think would be best in real life?

This can be about practicability, adaptation or anything else!

Fire away!
    I would say maybe Kingdra, since it can hide from most of humanity (who would probably end up capturing it and putting it in a zoo) underwater.
    We're talking about something to do with Dragons in real life....

Also, I don't know why you were gone, sorry.....but when do you want your Ledian back? You have until...probably March 2011 or something stupid...I'll forget whose it is, but never delete it xD

It truly is a jetpack chicken.....it's obviously been contorted from that concept sketch of Blazias / Latiken or whatever you want to call this:

Latias_Combusken.jpg
    Yeah, I've seen that picture before. Who'd've thought Latias and Blaziken would be one Pokemon. Wonder what type it was supposed to be...

tobi-ksla

Years
  • What dragon do you think would be best in real life?

1. Altaria - It's a dragon that look more like a bird, thus it can blend in with other birds. Also, like what people have already said, it can blend in with the clouds.

2. Kingdra - We already have seahorses here. Kingdra would be able to fit in.

Spoiler:

4. Trapinch and Vibrava - Well, the former's a desert ant while the latter resembles a dragonfly. If you want to throw in Flygon, I guess it could work by hiding itself in a sandstorm.

Years
  • I need to join this awesome club of dragons! >O

I'll start off with answering some questions~

Favorite Dragons?
    Hmmm.. Salamence and Altaria! They are plain awesome! I remember that these two were my favourite dragon type Pokemon in Pokemon Emerald~!

Should Garchomp and/or Salamence be Uber?

Nah, they don't look like one.

Giratina: 'Origin' Form or 'Another' Form?

'Origin' form. It looks ugly in 'Another' form. =(

What is your favorite legendary Dragon?

That would be Altaria! It looks really cute! <3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Welcome!

Btw, Altaria isn't a legendary xD

Nor is it considered part of our club now. Because we're a democracy and 50%+ wanted it out c:

Years
  • Welcome!

Btw, Altaria isn't a legendary xD

Nor is it considered part of our club now. Because we're a democracy and 50%+ wanted it out c:
    Ah, lol.. Thanks for bringing that to my notice. To be honest, I didn't see that legendary part. I just answered the question as, "Which is you favourite dragon type Pokemon?". XD

/needs to read more carefully.. ;_;

To get to that question again, I'd say Latios is my favourite legendary dragon type Pokemon. XD

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • We're talking about something to do with Dragons in real life....

Latias_Combusken.jpg

Welcome Regeneration
    LOLOL Blazias or what? that is pretty cool mind you.
    I want my Ledian back when i get my own soulsilver game on christmas.
    you don't know why i was gone? but tkallab told you that i will be gone right?
    or eeelse
    on a dragon note, Blazilas should be fire/dragon, we need a real fire dragon not that oversized chiken we call a pokemon.

as for the current topic:
    it would be great to have Latios and Latias in real life.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • hmm, true, but it's design is still awsome.
    and NO WAY! reshiram is more of a chiken than it is a pokemon! you can't compare it with that.

Years
  • If you were to combine two Pokemon and make it look "dragonic", then they should at least be both half-dragon types.

Reshiram is like a disabled dragon, which makes it look like a chicken in a way.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • If you were to combine two Pokemon and make it look "dragonic", then they should at least be both half-dragon types.

Reshiram is like a disabled dragon, which makes it look like a chicken in a way.

Nah, Reshiram IS a chiken. lol.

You're right, you can't make it look Draconic much cuz it's got Blaziken in it.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • I still don't get what's so chicken-like about Reshiram. Chickens have beaks, and Reshiram's head is probably based on an canine or something. And his wings are definitely a lot bigger than a chicken's too. You can't call something a chicken just because it has white feathers!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • It's not because it has white feathers.
    you lot should see that Reshiram is in fact SHAPED like a chiken.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • Yeah? Name one trait other than the feathers that Reshiram shares with a chicken. If you say "Isn't it obvious", I will take it that you don't know either.

Dooonerz

@JackDonnellyy
    Years
  • It's not because it has white feathers.
    you lot should see that Reshiram is in fact SHAPED like a chiken.

Ok first of all, please learn how to spell 'chicken'.

Second of all, please compare this:

Spoiler:

to this:

Spoiler:

I personally see the head of a Reshiram like a canine's (as does tkallab). You say that Reshiram has the shape of a chicken. Yes it may have claws and some feathers, but it's actual stance is completely different to a chicken, tell me: Have you ever seen a chicken with the stance of Reshiram? Me thinks not. o_0. Also, Reshiram has a TURBINE on it's tail, and have you ever seen a a chicken with a turbine on it's tail?

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Ok, now you're ***in me off!

first of all, i never said that i compare that turbine with a chicken! that turbine is a stupid addition of nintendo, as i stated before "stupid jetpack chicken".
    then, the feathers and whiteness is already stated, what about that face? i don't see much canine on that, in fact i could easily compare that muzzle to a beak!
    plus, you are trying to prove that he is a dragon, yes? well why compare the face to a canine, theres nothing draconic about a canine, you just killed you own point.
    and look at those feet, obviously shaped like a chickens feet, with those claws very much resembling a chickens.
    and i saw a youtube video that saw reshiram fly, you should have seen him fly, it was DUMB! here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVMI9cFyNDA&feature=related
    see that? i laughed SO hard!
    i think i proved most of my point, if theres anything i forgot draggy will point it out.
    P.S. where is draggy anyway? he's never there when you acctually need him LOL.
    P.S.S. DO NOT TELL ME HOW I SHOULD WRITE MY POSTS MISTER SMARTY PANTS!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • HERE COMES DRAGGY! TADADADADADA!!!!
    LOL
    Spoiler:

PS: you guys forgot that this is gen V. topic that needs to be in spoilers...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back