• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What Eeveelution would be the best fighter?
    Each one excels in a certain stat. Out of the seven:
    Vaporeon has the best HP
    Flareon has the best Attack
    Leafeon has the best Defense
    Espeon and Glaceon have the best Special Attack
    Umbreon has the best Special Defense
    Jolteon has the best Speed

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    Which is the best fighter? Hmm... Personally, my vote goes for Leafeon. With access to Swords Dance, Leaf Blade, Double-Edge and Synthesis, that is not a Pokemon to mess around with! A powered up Leaf Blade kills most enemies, and for those who resist it the Double-Edge option works nicely. It does has a few coverage issues, but forgetting those it's an amazing Pokemon not to be underestimated.

I totally agree here. Leaf Blade is too awesome a move. And with the proper set, Leafeon can sweep much like how Jolteon or Umbreon can in the OU tier. So what if its type sucks? Of course it would. It has so many weaknesses it is hard to do a revenge kill. THAT IS THE SOLE REASON WHY LEAFEON IS BANISHED TO THE LOWER TIERS. But, given the chance, Leafeon would whip a strong gust of wind throughout the metagame. Certainly the most underrated Eeveelution for me.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I totally agree here. Leaf Blade is too awesome a move. And with the proper set, Leafeon can sweep much like how Jolteon or Umbreon can in the OU tier. So what if its type sucks? Of course it would. It has so many weaknesses it is hard to do a revenge kill. THAT IS THE SOLE REASON WHY LEAFEON IS BANISHED TO THE LOWER TIERS. But, given the chance, Leafeon would whip a strong gust of wind throughout the metagame. Certainly the most underrated Eeveelution for me.
    Well what I use for my party are my favorites, Espeon, Umbreon & Leafeon

If you have DW Leafeon and tag it along with Sunny Day (in this case, Ninetales' Drought), Leafeon's Speed is mad crazy. I do love Espeon's Special Attack alone, and she can be quite fast if EV trained correctly. So there's my answer. Leafeon and Espeon. (Umbreon's a Wall so he shouldn't even be an option to an answer as a fighter LOL)

Years
    I personally think that Flareon and Leafeon are the toughest fighters! They have great attacks and skills and that's why, in short.

By the way, I bought the stuff for my Eevee cosplay today ^^

miltankRancher

Years
    Well what I use for my party are my favorites, Espeon, Umbreon & Leafeon

If you have DW Leafeon and tag it along with Sunny Day (in this case, Ninetales' Drought), Leafeon's Speed is mad crazy. I do love Espeon's Special Attack alone, and she can be quite fast if EV trained correctly. So there's my answer. Leafeon and Espeon. (Umbreon's a Wall so he shouldn't even be an option to an answer as a fighter LOL)

yes. Leafeon is one of the few Pokemon that really welcomed the addition of Drought Ninetales (and sadly, one of the fewer who get the least attention) Leafeon will go crazy in a battle, plus the fact it can learn swords Dance, then, Leaf Blade (its main attacking move really) is so powerful and I believe it can 2HKO a tyranitar.

AnastasiaStardustXiaolong

Resident Zacian
    Years
    On contrast, espeons pretty popular and can learn psychic, and if it has too bite and crunch- plus its sycronize ability hurt others. all in all- i believe espeons the best fighter

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    On contrast, espeons pretty popular and can learn psychic, and if it has too bite and crunch- plus its sycronize ability hurt others. all in all- i believe espeons the best fighter
    Just a heads up, if anything

If you use Espeon, I'd highly recommend getting a DW one with Magic Bounce. You'll upset many with that ability over Synchronize. That's more of for Umbreon now.

miltankRancher

Years
    welcome new members! :)

i have tried using Magic bounce Espeon. she was fun to use! Rebounding Stealth Rocks and Spikes over to the foe is a good thing! And it certainly annoys them.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    welcome new members! :)

i have tried using Magic bounce Espeon. she was fun to use! Rebounding Stealth Rocks and Spikes over to the foe is a good thing! And it certainly annoys them.
    One thing for certain. Darkrai using Dark Void=No worries. Espeon is there to save the day!

miltankRancher

Years
    Oohh.. I have not think of bouncing Dark Void back to Darkrai, mainly because I never used Espeon on my Uber Teams. That's a great idea. Imagine Darkrai's face when the Sleep-inducer was put to sleep.

miltankRancher

Years
    why not start a new topic? :)

Which shiny form do you think is the best?

Umbreon really for the win. :)

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Which shiny form do you think is the best?

eevee and Umbreon FTW

miltankRancher

Years
    I agree with you! Those blue rings on Umbreon looks good on him. Not too drastic and fugly like Vaporeon's shiny counterpart, nor very in contrast like Espeons.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I kind of prefer Umbreon's shiny form than it's usual form. I find it more mysterious and interesting. :o

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2016
    Name: Iloveeevee
    Fave Eevee Evolution: Espeon
    Partner: Opportune:) the Eevee

Eevee and all its evolutions have always been my favorite pokemon! I can't wait for the new evolutions (if there's going to be any).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back