• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Eevee(lutions) fanclub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Inspiring topic! xD Ermm, I'd probably offer Eevee the food so it'll hop into my arms and I can catch it! Then we can cuddle and eat ice cream together and share all of our joy and love :') /is manly.
    And you will drink with your Eevee right? lol

I'd feed it the food, if it likes it and wants travel with me, I'd have the Eevee be my Pikachu, go with me everywhere I go, job, college, home, vacation, etc.

If it doesn't like it, I'd say there are more goodies at home ;)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I'll give the half of what I'm eating to it, and I'll try to cheer it up too if it's kind of sad and all. :P

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    Name: ikaroschase
    Favourite Eeveelution: recently took a liking to jolteon ><
    Your Eevee: Matt the eevee

What would you do if an Eevee would cross your path and you were carrying food with you?
    i would sit down with eevee and let it have some of my food >< we'd most probably spend the rest of the day together and before we leave for our destinations on the next day i would ask if it wants to join me on my journey to become a POKEMON MASTER :D

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    i've always had this dream of making an eeveelution team :3 but i can't be bothered to play my game now because i'm lazy ):

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Name: ikaroschase
    Favourite Eeveelution: recently took a liking to jolteon ><
    Your Eevee: Matt the eevee

What would you do if an Eevee would cross your path and you were carrying food with you?
    i would sit down with eevee and let it have some of my food >< we'd most probably spend the rest of the day together and before we leave for our destinations on the next day i would ask if it wants to join me on my journey to become a POKEMON MASTER :D
    welcome to the club,ikaro!
    a pic of eevee
    Spoiler:

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    What is the most lovable thing about an Eevee?
    it's huge eye and fur

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back