• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Extreme Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    Is there like an 'all round' elite 4?
    Cos My team consists of various types, all awesome -- Some legendary.
    Not all lvl. 100 -- Mainly around 60's & 70's
    Any way, back to the point, If one of the elite four places is open, could I be the 'all round' type? I'll battle anyone if I have to 'prove myself'

- Joey

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well Super Smash Kid, or LucarioFan, as I know you by, I no longer hack and I am now quite a competitive battler, I could help out with getting this league back in running if you like. I know you are skeptical and have good reasoning and its a crazy idea but WaluigiRedclaw91 is no more. Gimme a PM if you think about it.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The website link you gave me is not accessible on the computer I am using. Sorry. But Im glad you have come to that conclusion. Maybe we can do it through PMing.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Alright, any other chat sites u know of that would work?

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Rated R, you want to run a test battle, I need to try out a new team.

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • heyyyy you finally gotten rid of the other guy (forgot his name....) but anyways I'm bored so what the hey I'll finally get to battle the 3rd elite once he's on.....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back