• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The First-Annual Pokemon Community Prom

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, how come people want to see me dance? o_o Well, anyways... Okay, I'll dance with 100marios. ^_^; Ehe, if I know how. I've never danced with a guy; only with my aunt on two occasions. O_o One on a cruise ship when we were the only two in the family who were willing to go out and do the mocarina, (LOL) and another time at this wedding when we were the only two willing to go out onto the dance floor. XD Though we weren't exactly dancing with each other.. Just acting crazy I guess. It was funny.
    Because you're the queen of the PC forums! Or was that someone else? Well somewhere along those lines!

Heh, Kairyu, what'd you think of these babes? (The machine guns version not the chick version :P)

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Lol, how come people want to see me dance? o_o Well, anyways... Okay, I'll dance with 100marios. ^_^; Ehe, if I know how. I've never danced with a guy; only with my aunt on two occasions. O_o One on a cruise ship when we were the only two in the family who were willing to go out and do the mocarina, (LOL) and another time at this wedding when we were the only two willing to go out onto the dance floor. XD Though we weren't exactly dancing with each other.. Just acting crazy I guess. It was funny.
    *while dancing I suppose hehe*
    Haha, I wish I was that close to my aunt. We have a little family feud that has been going on for a couple of years now. I don't get to spend a lot of time with my relatives.......my mom and one of my aunts are so competitive, it must be the colombian blood...don't worry, I haven't danced with a girl before either hehe.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    You peoples aren't dancing properly! *shoots floor near 100mario's and Kayleigh's feet*

~HORN!

22sa

Years
    Heh, *Hugs my gun while watching*

POKEtrainerCarol! You're online but you're not... nm~ Welcome!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    22sa said:
    Because you're the queen of the PC forums! Or was that someone else? Well somewhere along those lines!
    Lol, I thought that would be Kairi. =P Yay, well I'm the queen! *evil laugh*

100marios said:
    Haha, I wish I was that close to my aunt. We have a little family feud that has been going on for a couple of years now. I don't get to spend a lot of time with my relatives.......my mom and one of my aunts are so competitive, it must be the colombian blood...don't worry, I haven't danced with a girl before either hehe.
    Ah, really? =\ My family's very close. Sometimes there are some problems, but we seem to work them out. I guess besides my mom I'm closest to my grandmother, considering that our personalities are almost identical. =P She loves animals and nature a lot, and all kinds of other things. Any kinds of decisions that we make are always the same, it seems. ^_^;

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    22sa said:

Heh, Kairyu, what'd you think of these babes? (The machine guns version not the chick version :P)
    Somebody?s infatuated. >.>; What?s this about a Machine gun? o_o; Aww, cheer up Miyu! It?s cool *not* to dance. Besides, we can watch Kayleigh try to! ;p

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Kairi said:
    Somebody?s infatuated. >.>; What?s this about a Machine gun? o_o; Aww, cheer up Miyu! It?s cool *not* to dance. Besides, we can watch Kayleigh try to! ;p

And I think somebody's jelous...*gives Kairi a machine gun*
    Now you can join in!

~HORN!

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:

Ah, really? =\ My family's very close. Sometimes there are some problems, but we seem to work them out. I guess besides my mom I'm closest to my grandmother, considering that our personalities are almost identical. =P She loves animals and nature a lot, and all kinds of other things. Any kinds of decisions that we make are always the same, it seems. ^_^;
    Hmm, my grandmother on my dad's side, the utah side, passed away just a few years ago, while my grandmother on my mom's side, the colombian side, speaks almost all spanish, and since I can't speak a lot of it, it's a little difficult for us to have a really close relationship.....my life isn't all sunshine and butterflies hehe...but I do spend a lot of time with my immediate family!

22sa

Years
    Yamichu said:
    You peoples aren't dancing properly! *shoots floor near 100mario's and Kayleigh's feet*

~HORN!
    Heh, I think they'll improve as long as you don't scare them :laugh:, like Kayleigh would probably be doing! J/K
    Kayleigh said:

Hmm I wonder where's all the Kairi mongers!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yamichu said:

And I think somebody's jelous...*gives Kairi a machine gun*
    Now you can join in!

~HORN!
    *saw that comment coming, and is not ;p* Machine guns are so horribly inaccurate though. o.O;

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    22sa said:

Whoa I never seen this gun before... Its not even labeled o_0.
    But its small for the damage it can do. *fires a few rounds into the wall which leaves a 2 foot hole* Oops..

Hey Rifted! Glad you could make it, you came prepared too:P.

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Kairi said:
    *saw that comment coming, and is not ;p* Machine guns are so horribly inaccurate though. o.O;

Exactly! If they're inaccurate then you can cause more destruction!
    But I thought a military dude would try and controll us but instead he joins us! YAY!
    *shoots punch bowl and accidently blows up her table*
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh well I'll get a new one...

~HORN!

22sa

Years
    Kairi said:
    Yes they are... But they're still good for defense I guess =D

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
    Bwah hah hah. The more madness, the merrier.

*notices all the debris from all the gunshots*

No wonder the dance floor is sorta empty. *does the Chicken Dance*

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Kairi said:
    Oh no, don't tell me you've turned on me? *sad music plays* You're my virtual sister. ;_; ..Too bad we're evil. *loads machine gun*

J/K, lol. XD

100marios said:
    Hmm, my grandmother on my dad's side, the utah side, passed away just a few years ago, while my grandmother on my mom's side, the colombian side, speaks almost all spanish, and since I can't speak a lot of it, it's a little difficult for us to have a really close relationship.....my life isn't all sunshine and butterflies hehe...but I do spend a lot of time with my immediate family!
    Ah, well that's good then. ^_^

100marios

Years
    Kayleigh said:
    Oh no, don't tell me you've turned on me? *sad music plays* You're my virtual sister. ;_; ..Too bad we're evil. *loads machine gun*

J/K, lol. XD

Ah, well that's good then. ^_^
    Thanks!.....ah, all this nonsense is not like me at all! I'm supposed to be the nice guy, not the feel sorry for guy!
    *spins Kayleigh*
    ...wow! I Never knew I could do that hehe.
    Let's have a dance contest!...that is, if anyone is willing to try!

Last edited:

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Yamichu said:
    Exactly! If they're inaccurate then you can cause more destruction!
    But I thought a military dude would try and controll us but instead he joins us! YAY!
    *shoots punch bowl and accidently blows up her table*
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh well I'll get a new one...

~HORN!
    *hears explosions in the background*

But how does one tell several machine gun toting prom goers to stop shooting? lol. If can't beat em', join em'!

*Hops in and does the chicken dance with Rifted while dodging several bullets and rockets*

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Rifted said:
    Bwah hah hah. The more madness, the merrier.

*notices all the debris from all the gunshots*

No wonder the dance floor is sorta empty. *does the Chicken Dance*

Chicken Dance? No do the Elmo one!
    Elmo wanna ba chicken, Elmo wanna be a duck, BAWK, BAWK, BAWK, BAWK!
    Or do the Newbie Dance!

~HORN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back