• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports The Football Discussion Thread!

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I dont care how many goals are scored tonight my only wish is for a draw.... would mean only needing 2 wins in our last 3 games for promotion and with our next 2 being at home.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    Decent half of football, well, kind of. Certainly going to be some nice bruises in the morning.

Really surprised Howson blew that opportunity and at Hoolahan's lack of diving ability.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I can see Boro dropping points in their next game since they dont really look an amazing side well not as good as us and Watford.
    Can't see past us and Watford now seeing as we can now afford a draw. Norwich are out of the picture now for autos

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    -_- Norwich will be missed. The PL could do with a nice yellow shade, that's what it's been lacking this season...
    Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
    We weren't good enough in the final third and Boro were just solid. All of the teams that have won away at Carrow Road this year have done it like that. I thought we could deal with that now but I guess not.

Playoff game with Ipswich could actually happen, not sure I want this.

Years
    Unbelievable result, I genuinely thought we'd lose this game by a few goals.

We should be able to do our part, Fulham & Brighton should be no bother now that we have Ayala & Gibson back together so it's just a case of scoring goals against them and hoping Watford or Bournemouth slip.

Also I'm sure Norwich will have a good go of it in the playoffs, they should beat whoever finishes 5th and I would fancy them in the final too (even if it was against us). Certainly not over for either of our teams yet.

Years
    <3 you Sheff Wed. Hold onto this and then nick something off Watford and we'll be BFFs.

Sheff Wed look sort of on top based on the stats too, without actually watching the game it suggests they're playing good counter attacking while Bournemouth are a bit toothless so far.

Last edited:
    Back