• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forgotten Isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Just to say I've changed my name from AceRula to TFN

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • Argh!

It's not fair, both of my favourite pokémon have already been taken! *sigh*. If only I posted sooner. >:l
    I'll just think up something else, then~.. :3

Name: Ashley Mizuki Robins

Appearance: Ashley is about 5'2'' and with that, still a young girl. Her skin is quite pale, but she won't get a sunburn (or tan, with that..) that easily. Ashley has long, dark brown hair, 'till about halfway her back, whereas it is usually straight. It does curl up a little when it's been wet, though.
    Ashley's eyes are a dark, deep blue. Her nose would be quite average, although it is a bit pointy, but small. The rest of Ashley's physique isn't really worth describing; She looks like your average (thin, though) 11-year-old.

As for her clothes; Ashley is usually seen wearing a white T-shirt with a black-and-white-picture of a Ninetales on it, with some red 'flames' around the Pokémon. With that, she wears a red-and-black chequered skirt and some white loose socks wth red accents. Her shoes are regular white trainers. Also, Ashley can never be seen without her favourite white hat with a red ribbon.

Personality: At first, Ashley is often quite shy. She's learned not to trust anyone easily, but if they manage to earn her trust, she turns out to be a loyal friend. Unfortunately, it can take a while before Ashley really opens up to people. That combined with her looks, she has always had a hard time making friends.

But she can be fierce, too. Ashley has always been a great fan of Pokémon battles and contests. This is mainly because of her older brother, who was strong enough to beat the Elite Four in her homeland. Ashley is a bright girl, though. As she is shy, she usually listens rather than talks, and because of this, may realise things earlier than others. But the other way around works, too; She can be so lost in her thought that she doesn't pay attention at all.

History: Ashley originally came from Lavaridge Town in Hoenn. She lived here with her parents, older brother and grandmother. Though, her parents were usually busy with her work, so when they were, she would go with her grandmother, often bathing in the hot springs. This is where she got to be friends with Flannery, the Lavaridge Gymleader, too. Flannery showed her the beauties of Fire Pokémon, which is why she would want to catch one, too.
    When she was 9 years old, a few months before she could start her own journey, she went to the Jagged Pass, hoping to catch one. Ashley looked around all afternoon, but couldn't find any. In the end, she wanted to return home and ran into a man she recognised from the hot springs. This man sympathised with her, and said he'd go back to the Jagged Pass with her to finally catch Ashley a Pokémon. After looking around some more, the twosome encountered a Torkoal. The man sent out his Machop, and they fought a little, so Ashley could throw her Pokéball in the end. But the wild Torkoal was too strong, the man couldn't win, and when the enraged Torkoal finished off Machop with one last Flamethrower, the man panicked and ran back to Lavaridge as fast as he could. Ashley tried to chase him, but fell down on the way. She had lost him, and the Torkoal was still there, seeming ready to attack her any second. Around that time, a Trapinch suddenly came out of the woods, and deflected the fierce Flamethrower with a Sand Tomb. At that, Ashley stood up immediately, grabbed the Trapinch and ran back to Lavaridge as fast as she could, for the Torkoal still wasn't satisfied.
    This is mainly how Ashley lost her trust in strangers. But back home, Ashley and the Trapinch rested together, and Trapinch ended up being Ashley's first Pokémon.

Pokémon:
    Vibrava (M), ''Sabure''

Preferred Pokémon:
    Squirtle. ^^

EDIT: I think I got a bit carried away writing the History... Sorry! ^^;

Last edited:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • MarshMallow: Ooooh, I love your history! Not over-done at all! You are Accepted. Hoorah! Oh, and I can give you one Wild Card if you want, pick whatever Pokemon that you want. (Thats not from the list, can't have repeats)

Anyway, Im gonna start this RP if you guys don't mind. If you haven't gotten your SU in, please get it in, and there's still two spots left, so two more people can join. I may accept more after that, but I don't know. For the people who will join after this RP starts, just enter the story like you've always been there.

Chapter 1: Shipwrecked!

Ok, please begin on the beaches, setting towards Prof. Redwood's laboratory in Panon Town. I'd like at least two posts for this Chapter. You can choose to join up with another, or travel alone. you can powerplay Prof. Redwood, since she has not specific player. I need to post up my own SU now.;]

Name: Kylie Jessica Lenlore

Appearance: Kylie is a medium sized, 15 year old girl. She is about 5"5'. Kylie has long, curly, rich red hair. Amazingly, it is very good shape, since she never cuts it. Kylie's eyes are a deep, forest green with golden flecks around the edges. Kylie is a very, very skinny girl. It makes her look very un-healthy, and many ask her seriously if she starves herself. The real reason is, she's very athletic, although she is a very girly girl. Cheerleading and volleyball are the only sports she plays, if you call cheerleading a sport. Kylie has a very petite mouth, which never seems to shut. Kylie always seems to be tan, even in the winter when there's barely any sun. She isn't of foreign decent, she guesses it's just how much time she spend outside.

Kylie usually wears very girly girl clothes, tank tops and short skirts, leggings, colorful and fluffy jewelry, pink, and other bright colors. He rhair is either straightened or curly, and it is always pulled back in a girly fashion, or falling down her back. Kylie believes that beauty is within, although she does like to touch up the outside. SHe wears little make-up, lipgloss and mascara, or light lipstick and eyeliner, but that's it, except for speical holidays.

Personality: Kylie may be a girly girl, but she is NOT, I repeat, NOT helpless in any way. She'll kick anyone's butt who trys to make her out to be a helpless girl. She is very stubborn and can't seem to let anyone help with anything. She is very talkative. She doesn't like to talk about herself, though, because it makes her blush, and she hates it when people praise her too hard. Kylie is very intellegent. She gets straight A's in school, and always knows how to get out of a bad situation.

Kylie is kind of vain. She isn't completey focased on her looks, but she likes to look good, and feel good about herself. This may be surprising, but Kylie loves sci-fi and Pokemon. SHe likes to stay up late at night and read scray stories, and surf the internet for supernatural things to investigate.

History: Kylie was born in Jubilife City in Sinnoh. She is very used to the big city lights and attension. She went to school right in the City, at a great Pokemon school. Her first Pokemon was a Shinx that she found hiding behind a barrel in the city allies. It evolved into a Luxray right before Kylie left for Justina Isle, after being trained by Kylie for 5 years, starting right after Kylie finished Pokemon school at 10, to start her own Pokemon journey. Kylie's starter Pokemon was Turtwig, given to her by Prof. Rowan. He was surprised that she had already owned a Shinx, but she explained that she hadn't caught it, only found it.

Kylie couldn't wait to go to Justina Isle, a place where her mother went many times for Contests when she was younger. Her mother was a Coordinator and her father was a Trainer when they were her age. Her father was also invited there when he was younger, and that's where he met her mother. Kylie was actually a Gym leader in Sinnoh, and she was excited to go see other Gym leaders from other regions on Justina Isle. She misses her home already.

Pokemon: Leafeon: Female: Bold Nature: Leafeon was given to her as an Eevee egg when Kylie was traveling in Sinnoh. An odd man just handed it to her and walked away. Kylie was surprised when Leafeon evolved so young, but she later learned that a special rock in the Eterna Forest evolved it.

Miloctic: Female: Docile Nature: Miloctic was found as a Feebas, floundering in a puddle when Team Galactic blew up the Lake. She was the only Feebas in that Lake, because she was let go by an impatient trainer who was frusterated that she wouldn't evolve. Kylie was patient with her.

What Pokemon You'd Like: Skarmory

The Purple Dow: You are reserved. ;]

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • I just realized I have about a ton of questions before post.

1) From where we were shipwrecked how far is it to the town visibility wise? Meaning how well can we see the town.

2)When was the last time an outsider was on the island besides us?

3) Can we write our own script for Nurse Joy?

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • 1. We aren't too far away from Panon Town, where Prof. Redwood's labroatory is. Maybe about 10 minutes away. Panon is a coastal town, in the Lugia Area. You can play out the walk, or you can skip it. Doesn't matter. You can see the tops of the houses, and the laboratory sign from the wrecked ship. We aren't very injured, by the way. The ship hit a rock, and it was washed up, basically, since the waves moved it through the secret passage to the Isle in the storm. You can be injured, but not too much, kk?

2. Mmm, lets make it about 10 years. Prof. Redwood was the last, and she came here the same way. There was an old laboratory at Panon, and she decided to settle there and study the native Pokemon. She just happens to have the Pokemon you have chosen, and she will give you one just out of the goodness in her heart. The island is populated pretty well. Good amount of people in each town. They welcome outsiders.

3. Yeah. You can write your own script.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    S i g n U p !

Name: Naomi

Appearance: Naomi is aboout 4 and a half feet tall. 14 years old and weighs average. Short black hair that comes a little past her chin. Wears jeans with worn holes at the knees. She has a purple hoodie that she wears most of the time.(Unless it's unbearably hot) Hazel eyes and pale skin. She always carrys around an unorganized bag full of things she needs.(If she can find anything...)

Personality: Usually very shy around new people but when she gets to know people gets more like her own self. Doesn't like physical work and can be really lazy. Carrys a bag out of habit and often conplains about how heavy it is but refuses to clean it out. In her bag she carrys: Cookies, pokeballs, a camera, potions, bottles of water, spare clothes, her Nintendo DS, a stick (for self defense), and some money. When she throws a pokeball at a pokemon it often misses because of her bad throwing skills. She can't stand it when people make fun of her hight. When people do this she often takes her stick out of her bag and wackes them a few times. She often talks to and rides on the back of her Arcanine.

History: Spent her life until age 12 in a small town that was'nt meant for someone like her. She had always wanted to become a pokemon trainer but was not allowed to because of her overprotective parents. When she finally got the courage to run away to start an adventure she found a Growlithe. Her and the Growlithe have grown together on their adventure ever sence.

Pokemon:
    Arcanine(F)
    Wooper(F)
    Sneasel(M)
    Oddish(M)

What Pokemon You'd Like: Froslass

(Woot done..... hope i did this right..... >.<')

Last edited:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Ninja Pop: Hmmmm, its a stretch, BUT WE'VE ALL GOTTA PUSH THE ENVELOPE SOMETIMES! Your SU could've used a biit more body and detail, but as long as you promise your RP posts won't be as short, you are Accepted. Welcome to the RP. The Froslass is yours. ;]

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Promise! Guess i'll start now....

"I can't belive were stuck in this tiny place..." I mumbled to my companion, Swift, the Arcanine as I was sitting on her back,enjoying the ride along the beach. "I knew we should have caught that Pidgey a few weeks ago." I look down at Swift, who seemed not to be listening to my complaints. I take off my bag and start digging through it and found my pack of cookies. I gave one to swift, who gobbled it down eagerly. I slowley nibbled on one as I scanned the ocean horison.
    There seemed to be nothing to do here so I decided to go to the nearest town. Swift dashed inland, hopefully toward a town.

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Alrighty, I did it! Phew! Here it is;

Name: Bijou

Appearance: Bijou is a petite little thing, standing at 5 foot, 1 inch tall, and also quite skinny. She has unique steel blue eyes that seem to shine when she's happy. Bijou has short, blond hair that almost seems white, and has two cute little blue bows in it, supporting her pigtails. Her head is a bit round, possibly oval-shaped. She seems to always have a smile on her face.

Bijou wears a sleeveless cream top, with a very pretty light blue skirt. Occasionally, Bijou has a silver sweater and slate gray pants if it is cold outside. She is not very strong or big, so she always has to wear small clothes. Bijou has light peach skin, which is very healthy. It can be easy to see her blush, if she ever does.

Bijou has on beautiful 'strap' shoes that glitter and sparkle. She wears them usually if there is anything important going on. Though if not, she has plain periwinkle sneakers with coral-colored long socks. There are also bows on her shoes, just like the ones in her hair. Overall, she is a pleasant-looking girl.

Personality: Bijou is a very happy girl. Her extremely happy smile could brighten anyone's day. She has a positive attitude and never looks on the bad side of anything most of the time. Whenever anyone is feeling down, she tries to cheer them up with all her might. Most people would love to be friends with her.

Bijou is also very curious. The saying, "Curiosity killed the cat," doesn't mean a thing to her. She loves to look for new things and explore new places she hasn't been to before. Her eyes get especially big when she discovers anything old or ancient. Bijou loves 'looking into the past'.

Although, no one is perfect, and there is no exception to Bijou. With her curiosity, she can wander to very dangerous places without knowing. Sometimes she may even need saving of some sort. She's also very sensitive, in certain conditions. Bijou could cry waterfalls if something happens to her friends, family, or Pokemon.

History: Bijou has always been very cute, ever since she was born. Her parents have always adored her beautiful eyes. She has always been a glad girl, and was very well mannered. She has always been curious ever since she was able to crawl! In fact, that is how she had found her first Pokemon, Aoko, an Azurill when Bijou first found her near her local pond when she was only 7. Aoko couldn't move since her tail was stuck, and Bijou helped her get out. Aoko then got close to her, being her starter Pokemon. At age 10, when Bijou first started to actually be a trainer, Aoko evolved into a Marill. Between those times, she has caught a male Houndour which she named Rin, and a female Cherubi which she named Sakura.

Pokemon: Aoko [Marill, F]
    Rin [Houndour, M]
    Sakura
    [Cherubi, F]

[FONT=&quot]What Pokemon You'd Like: Sandshrew [Want him to be named Sonic, and be a male]
    [/FONT]

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • Claire stepped out of the boat now washed ashore by the storm. Instantly, she knew that the beach they had arrived at was not her destination, Justina Island. Glancing around, Claire saw in the distance, but not too far away, what looked like a small town. Thinking it was best to head in that direction Claire started to make the walk, but stopped to let her team out. Three red and white orbs flew through the air revealing a vulpix, an abra, and a skuntank. The skuntank, Knight, sat down and looked right, then left, and settled his gaze on Claire giving a small grunt that voiced his understanding of the situation. Psy, the abra, had hovered around a bit before falling asleep. This was expected since abras sleep eighteen hours a day, according to the pokedex. Vixen padded up beside Knight and also sat down. Now that the crew was ready, Claire set out toward the town in the distance.

((OOC: I have a question before my next post. What is the path to the town like? Is it a forest, jungle, grassland? I need something to work with here!))

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
  • Neptune's eyes opened slowly. All he could see was sand. He stood up and brushed himself down. He glanced behind him and saw that Eevee was OK. Eevee came over and licked Neptune's palm: They were great friends. Behind Eevee, he saw something distressing. The wreck of the cruiser that he had been sailing on. In an instant he realiseed this couldn't be Justina island. Eevee snifed and suddenly started making noisis.

'What is it, Eevee?' Neptune asked. Eevee started yapping and signalling over in the distance. Neptune squinted and saw a small town, almost invisible to the naked eye.

'Good find, Eevee,' Neptune said. He gave Eevee a quick stroke, which set off Eevee's uncontrollable urge to purr, and started walking towards the distant town, Eevee close behind.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Bijou-chan- You are Accepted. Niice SU. Very well thought out charrie. The Snadshrew is all yours. ;D

Aztekia: I need you to pick a different gift Pokemon. In sign-up you wanted Mismagius, but it was taken. Before you reach Panon Town, could you please pick another? (I could give you a wild card.)

Years
  • Before i can post my first chapter, I need a few questions answered please:
    1. Where does Prof. Redwood live?
    2. Where do I get stranded on the island?
    3.How long do you want my chapter to be if I want to keep Chapter One in one post?

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Roan climed out from the wrecked ship to find a group of people standing outside. He looked around and saw the tops of some houses not to far from were he was."Can you see anything?" asked Roan to the Wartortle standing next to him.
    The Wartotle shook it's head.
    "Then I guess Pigeotto will have to have a look" Roan got a pokeball and threw it. Out came a Pigeotto.

"Pigeotto can you see a path to the houses over there?"

The Pigeotto flew high into the sky and out of sight. Roan made his way to the rest of the group and had a sit down. "Well I better bring out the rest of the team."
    Roan threw another pokeball and a Nidorano came out. Soon after the Pigeotto came back jestering Roan to follow. "Come on guys we better get moving."
    Roan stands up and starts to follow Pigeotto. He stops and turns round and asks the group "Hey anyone wanna come with me I've found a path to those houses over there."
    He then points to the roofs of the houses and then to his Pigeotto

Last edited:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Before i can post my first chapter, I need a few questions answered please:
    1. Where does Prof. Redwood live?
    2. Where do I get stranded on the island?
    3.How long do you want my chapter to be if I want to keep Chapter One in one post?

1. She lives in a small house next to her lab. But when you come into Panon town, she will be in her lab, sitting with her Aids, working on something.

2. We are all on the beaches, about a 15 minute walk from Panon Town. Everyone is recovering from the storm and such.

3. As long as you need it to be to get your story start across. If its only one post, then we need good details.

Aztekia: Ok, since Im nice today, you can pick whatever Pokemon you want. Doesn't have to be from either list. Just no fully evolved ubers, or legendaries. ;]

Last edited:

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • Chapter 1: Shipwrecked! - Ashley

Ashley opened her eyes, pushed herself up so she could sit on her knees and looked around. She was already surprised she was hardly hurt at all; just a few scratches on her arms and legs, but nothing serious at all.
    ''Where.. am I?'' she wondered. She knew this wasn't Justina Island, her actual destination... It looked nothing like what she expected. Only then it struck her; Sabure, her Vibrava, was nowhere to be found. She instantly stood up and looked around for it. ''Sabure! Where are you, Sabure?!'' She panicked for a bit, being stranded on an island without her faithful friend, she wouldn't be able to bear that. Until suddenly, something familiar landed on her head.
    Ashley looked up, surprised but oh-so relieved. There he was, her Sabure, sitting upon her head right now, with Ashley's favourite hat in between. ''You found my hat for me? Thank you so much, Sabure!'' Ashley said, taking Sabure from her head and glomping him carefully.

Now she had everything she needed - Sabure, her hat and her bag, all the important stuff still in it. Ashley stood still and looked around. All she saw was sand, the ship had on the beach of an unfamilliar island. She sighed, and noticed a fairly large group of 'survivors' near the wrecked ship... She sighed again. Ashley was never good with people, especially ones that were probably solely keen on survival...

So instead, she asked Sabure to fly up and see if he could see any sort of civilization.
    At that, Sabure flew up high and noticed a town, not too far from the beach, then flew a bit towards the town, so Ashley would know where to go.
    But then, it comfortably landed on her head again. She smiled, and continued walking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back