• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Forgotten Isle

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
Years
  • Aztekia; XD Your right! You are not worthy of my godly gifts!

xD Yes, you can have a Bagon.

Marshmallow; O MY GOSH! My favorite word ever! "Glomp"! Yay! Anime words!

The Girl from the Well

~Call me Sadako or Samara~
    Years
  • Bijou's Beginning

Yay! ^o^ Ok, I'll start now;

"Whoa, that was odd! I wonder what happened..." Bijou whispered to herself as she crawled and climbed out of the crushed boat. She was alright, maybe a bruise or something a little bit here and there, but she'll survive. She had wished to go back to her home region, Hoenn, though it appears the boat had crashed before it could get there.

"Oh my goodness, this place looks so mysterious!" She cheered out loud as she looked around and the island before her. "I really want to go around and explore!" Bijou picked a Pokeball from her belt she had gotten just before the trip, and released her starter, Aoko.

"Marill!" Aoko cried, and glanced at her trainer. "What do you think we should do, Aoko?" "Marill Marill," Aoko pointed at the group of people who survived the crash, "Marill Marill Mar." Then she pointed to a pathway, that could lead to some sort of place, where there could be ancient objects.

"Okay, I think we should go this way, and see if the others want to follow!" Bijou patted Aoko between her ears. "Marill!" Aoko replied. Bijou started to walk curiously on the pathway, with Aoko following her. But what Bijou doesn't know, it really is a town. Though, it could actually be the start of Bijou's adventure.

Years
  • Chapter 1: Shipwrecked!

It felt like only a minute ago I was on the S.S Hyda, sailing on the clear, blue seas, heading for Justina Isle. I had deposited my Poochyena, Ralts and Torchic in the P.C so they didn't need tickets too.

Suddenly, huge, purple thunderclouds filled the air, sending vicsious bolts in all directions.

The boat was like a balloon on a dart board. Vulnerable.

The captain tried to steer out of the storm, but it was of no avail.

A huge thunderbolt hit the dead centre of the boat, destroying it in seconds.

Now, here I was, Charles Martin, on a deserted beach and no idea where I was.

On the outskirts of the beach, I saw Pecha Berry trees growing beautifully. But no sign of any human life or even Pokemon.

I managed to get up, with minor injuries, and explore this terrain.

After a while, I came across a beaten path, going into the deeper part of the forest. So I took the path.

The path seemed endless. All I could see were Pecha trees and the occasional spot of light which shone through an opening in the trees.

Finally, I reached a long, metal bridge. If there was a bridge, there were other people here!

I ran across the bridge, unaware of the numerous hole covering the metal path. I almost fell through one!

With a bit of patience and a lot of baby steps, I made it over the bridge, and saw my prize! A whole town, just down the road! I ran even harder, thinking it would disappear on me.

It seemed to take too long to reach the town. But still, a prize well deserved.

A big, wooden sign with blue lettering spelled out "Panon Town". In all my days of journeys, I had never come across a town called that. Maybe it didn't have Pokemon inhabiting it.

But I was wrong. It wasn't long before I reached a Pokemon Centre and seen a couple Pokemon in the streets, such as a Surskit, Gligar and a Hitmonchan.

I decided to get into the Pokemon Centre to get my Pokemon from the P.C. But to my surprise, they didn't have one. So I went to the Nurse Joy and asked her why they didn't have one.

"Well, for the past couple weeks, our P.C has been down since the P.C has become way more complex. Professor Redwood is working on the problem". she said with a smile on her face.

"Who's Professor Redwood?" I asked. I had never heard of a Professor Redwood before.

"You don't know who she is? Well, she's a Pokemon Expert who gives all Beginning Trainers their first Pokemon. She's as smart as they come."

I guessed they never heard of Professor Oak. NO ONE was smarter than him when it came to Pokemon. not even me.

"O.K, so where can I find this Professor RedWood?"

"Just go down the road leading from here, take a left, go up a three blocks and you'll reach a labratory. She'll be there."

"Thanks!" I smiled, happy to get out of there.

I followed her directions and sure enough, I reached a labratory. A HUGE labratory. Probably the size of a mall. It was clear white with a Poke Ball logo on the front.

I went to the automated doors, which slid open the moment I walked in. But I was shocked at what I saw when I walked in.

Dozens and dozens of Rhydon EVERYWHERE! Where was Professor RedWood?How could a Pokemon Expert let Rhydon infiltrate a labratory. Some professor she was.

I would of battled them all, but all my Pokemon were still in the P.C. But I still had my ideas. I spotted a fire alarm next to the door. Rhydon hated water. maybe if I pulled the alarm...

Just as I was about to pull the alarm a voice rang out:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

But it was too late. I had pulled the alarm in surprise. Millions of drops of water fell from the ceiling, poundingb the floor loudly. The Rhydon cried in fear and ran out an exit opposite to the door. My plan worked. They were gone. But I was now up against a very angry lady.

She walked up to me, her orange hair drenched in water.

"Why did you do that?"

"Some assistant you are. Letting pokemon into a labratory while the Professor was way. You should be ashamed. Pokemon research is done outside, not inside." I smirked. Is hould know. After watching Professor Oak research all the time.

"Well, it just so happens that I AM the Professor! Professor Redwood."

My jaw fell open, shocked at this turn of events.

"You? The Professor? Some job you're doing. anyways, I'm not really interested hanging around here very long. Where's the P.C?"

"Why do you want to know?" she said, not seeming very forgiving.

I spotted it in a far corner. I smirked.

"There it is. I'll fix it up" I walked over to it, examing the cords hanging out.

"Oh, here's the problem. This cord is supposed to be here, not here. And this is supposed to be on..." I said, working with the loose cords. I had learned a thing or two about P.C's from Bill, the creator of the P.C.

"There! All done! Now to get my Pokemon.." I smiled, logging in.

"Wait a minute! I didn't say.." Redwood began, but I paid no heed.

"I'll also take a map of this region for later. Here we go! The Renal Isle? Sounds half decent." I said, recieving my three Poke Balls and a printed map.

"O.k, have a nice day and remember, keep wild Pokemon outside! Bye!" I laughed, walking out.

"Boy, I was only observing how Rhydon behaved inside buildings." Redwood said under her breathe.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2009
    Swift and I finally start to see houses as we enter a small town. I climb off of my Arcanine's back and we walk around the town together. After circling the town I noticed an official looking building I knock on the door and slide in without anyone noticing, Swift right behind me. "Stay here Swift." I whisper to my companion and walk up to a group of people at a desk. When I was close enough I tapped a woman on the shoulder.
    She slowley turned around and saw me standing there. "What are you doing in my lab?!" She shouted, covering up some papers she was writing on. She glanced over to Swift. "Why is there an Arcanine in my lab?!"She shouted before I could answer her first question.
    "Um-uh I'm Naomi. And I king of ... shipwrecked here..." I mumble, recalling the events that led up to my arrival here.
    "Shipwrecked? Hm... well then lets hear how you got here then." She replied blankly, like she wasnt really interested.
    I put my hand up to the side of my head and felt a small scratch, it did'nt really hurt. "Well I-me and my pokemon were on the S.S. Hyla, a cruise ship, on our way to a resort place when we ran into this storm and the next thing I know I'm waking up on some beach and I don't know where I am and-" All of the words came rushing out at once, trying to get through the recent memories as fast as possible.
    "Whoa kid, slow down." She interupted, obviously confused. "You mean there are more people?"
    "I don't know!" I nearly shouted, getting frustrated. Swift loyaly walked over and sat beside me.
    "Well sit down then." She offered me a seat.
    I plopped down in the chair and layed my head on the table, closing my eyes. When I opened my eyes I noticed I had fallen asleep. I lifted hy head and looked around. The woman from erlier was no where to be seen. On the table there was a huge stack of papers. I scanned the room quickly, making shure no one was watching, and started shifting through the papers. In the papers one caught my attention. It was a paper about three 'special' pokemon around the isle. Scanning over it quickly, I found that the pokemon are called Lugia, Celebi, and Giratina.
    "Ahem!" I heard a voice from behind me and jumped around to see the woman from erlier. "You know you should really ask before you look through other people's things." She said, sitting a cup of water in front of me.
    "Sorry..." I mumbled. "Are you a scientist or something?"
    "A scientist? I am a pokemon professor, Professor Redwood." It sounded like she was bragging.
    (to be continued)

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Bijou's Beginning - Part 2

Bijou had finally arrived at the town. Amazed there was acutally people living here, she admitted, "Well, this is better then finding nothing! Let's see who lives here." She searched all over the town, to find a very huge building. "Wow, look at this place! I think we should look inside." Her eyes were gleaming with excitement. Sure, it was man-made, but it still was very new to her!

Bijou stepped on a mat located close to the entrance, and the doors automatically open. This building appears to be a lab! She is completely engrossed by this fascinating place. She enters an elevator, which is highly useful because of the size of the lab, and looks at all the buttons. "Hmm..." Bijou mutters, "Where should we go to...?" There are many of them, and they all have different labels. Though one seems to peak Bijou's interest more then the others...

"Ah ha! 10F - Pokemon Study Room! How interesting! I think we should go here!" Bijou gladly presses the respectful button. The elevator makes a dinging noise, then proceeds to go up. After a moment, it makes the dinging noise again and opens its doors.

A fairly large room is seen, with many Pokeballs on an examination table centered at the room. There are sticky notes on the Pokeballs. Surely this is because all the people working are so busy, they could not remember which was which without them. Though one seems to stand out to her more than the others, because of the name, she just wants to know what it is!

"Sandshrew?" Bijou read the sticky note on the certain Pokeball. "Aww, it sound cute! What does it look like?" She reached out for the Pokeball, but was immediately stopped a dinging noise, then a rushed voice. What was happening? Who could it be?

"Aaaah! No! Don't pick up that Pokeball!" Yelled a woman that had came up on the elevator. "That's one of the Pokemon we're studying!" She panted in exhaustion, as she had tried to get up here as quickly as she could. "Why are you here?" The woman asked.

"Well, I was on a ship, and then we crashed. I guess it's called shipwrecked." Bijou replied to the woman. "You were shipwrecked?!" She gasped. It sounded horrible! "Well, yeah. I was going to my home reigon, when we happened to crash on this island. Then, I followed a path that seemed to go to this town. I looked around town and saw this lab. Curious as I am, I entered. I took the elevator to this room, and here I am." Bijou told her.

"I should probably introduce myself. My name is Professor Redwood. I, and the other professors, study Pokemon here in this room. Like how they behave and what they do." It sounded like an important job to Bijou. She sat on a chair while Prof. Redwood explained her job and even where she was right now, in Panon Town...

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Nobody replied to Roans offer so he decided to set off alone. He noticed other people starting to leave. "We don't want to be the last people to get to the town do we?" Roan says to his pokemon. He turns round and starts to run following his Pigeotto. Soon after he found a path.
    "Thanks Pigeotto, you don't have to lead us anymore" In reply the Pigeotto fly down and perched on a tree along the path. Roan could see houses at the end of the path. "Well I don't think this island is deserted"Roan said. His pokemon nodded in return.
    "Come on we'll jog the rest of the way," Roan then sets off at a steady pace alone the path. Minutes later the arive at the town.
    "Wow is all Roan could say. I never thought there could be a town that nobody knew of he thought.
    "Panon town ehh and look there's a sign leading to a professors lab I think we should go there," He said and started off to the lab. He gets there in about a minute.
    "Hello, anyone there?" he asked.
    No answer so he walks in. "Guess the professor must be out and I can't see anyone from the boat here yet so I guess we'll wait"

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • Chapter 1: Shipwrecked! - Ashley (2)

[I find it abit confusing that everyone just walks in on Redwood's lab without seeming to notice other shipwrecked people. If you leave in the same post as you walk in, that's fine, but if you stay for a while, shouldn't the other shipwrecked persons coming in notice you?
    I'm sorry if I'm being annoying here, I just want to know whether to ignore or notice the others when I enter the lab, so I won't enter for now...
    I won't godmod anyone, so don't worry..]

As Ashley walked for about 15 minutes (and saw several others pass her by, even a person on an Arcanine!) she and Sabure finally reached the small town. ''Panon Town'', so read Ashley in blue letters on a wooden sign. ''Well... I wonder what kind of place this is. I hope the peole are friendly, at least...''
    Ashley first headed for a Pokémon Center, so she could cure Sabure's wounds, even though they were small. He deserved rest, anyway.
    As soon as Ashley entered, she almost bumped into a guy with a red jacket, of about the same height, who seemed like he was in a hurry. That's pretty much all Ashley could make out, for she immediately dodged (Sabure flew over him being suprised at the sudden movement), and he hardly seemed to notice her.

Ashley grabbed Sabure softly and set him on the counter for Nurse Joy. ''Excuse me, could you take a look at my Vibrava, please? We went through a lot and I want to make sure he's okay.''
    ''Of course,'' Joy replied, ''Please wait here for a few minutes.'' Joy took Sabure to the back of the building, and Ashley sat down for a while. As soon as Joy came back, she ran to the counter and received Sabure. He happily took his seat on her head again.
    ''Don't you worry, he was just a bit tired.'' Joy said with a smile. ''Thank you, nurse. Erm.. Do you maybe have a phone here somewhere?''
    ''Oh, I'm afraid not for now. You see, the people used the computer to video-call, but as the computer was made more complex, Professor Redwood had to take it to figure it out. I just sent a boy to her lab, too.. Just follow the signs, you'll reach her lab soon.''
    ''Okay then.. Thanks for everything!'' Ashley turned around, walked out and followed the signs.

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
  • Neptune walked through the beaten forest path. As he walked deeper and deeper, he noticed passengers on the ship that were walking as well. The forest was full of wildlife - there were Venonats, Beedrills and Teddiursas among others. The path was beaten and worn: Many had walked it before.

After a while he reached a clearing. There was a cliff in front of him, and at the bottom, sparkling blue water formed a river which wound it's way through themud walls of the cliff. Across the crevasse was a wooden bridge. Despite Neptune's fear of heights, he crossed the bridge quickly. He After another short walk, he arrived at the town. It was quite old yet still inhabited. He walked through the city, taking in the sights.

After a while, he decided to finally stop pass the big building he had seen - the laboratory. He passed through various doors until he came to an elevator. The door opened, he pressed the botton to the the Pokemon Study Room. The door opened, and he saw a Professor sitting in a chair, talking to a small, blonde haired girl. He decided not to disturb them, and walked into a nearby room. There was a lrage window which gave a spectacular view of the ocean. He pulled up a chair and sat down, waiting for the professor to finish.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    "I'm bored" Roan moaned "where is the professor we haven't seen anyone here come on lets have a look about the place" Wartortle nodded in agreement.
    "Come on I saw a hallway back that way." Roan gets up and starts to walk.
    " Look at all the machinary" Roan gasped.He could see lots of things ranging from computers to things he was tempted but wouldn't touch. He then stopped and said"Wartortle can you hear the voices?" The pokemon nodded and pointed at the door down the hall.
    "Lets have a look then
    Roan made his way down the hall and peered through the window"The one with the lab coat must be the proffesor but who's the girl, I think I saw her on the boat"Roan muttered to himself.
    At that moment Roan slipped and fell back onto the floor.
    "Ow" was Roan said before he looked up.

Last edited:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • ((Oooh, I like your interpretations! All of you have good ideas that make your individual stories good! Well, gotta start my charrie. ;]))

Kylie looked at her minor wounds, only a few scratches and cuts were even visable. She paid no mind to them, and called out her Pokemon.

"Come on out, Maple, Ari!" she called, throwing her two Pokemon into the air. Her Leafeon and Miloctic form before her eyes, a bit disoriented. "You guys ok? You took, a nasty fall when the ship crashed, Maple." she directed her attension to he Leafeon. Maple had a deep gash along her side from when she fell off the ship, she cut herself on the sharp rocks.

"Oh, my. We need to get you to a Pokemon Center! Return!" Kylie's Pokemon returned into their Pokeballs. Kylie began to run. She didn't stop until she reached a sign. "Panon Town" it said in bright blue letters against a white background.
    "Ok, here we are. Lets get you better, Maple." she said.

Kylie raced to the Pokemon center.

"Umm, can you help my Pokemon? They were hurt in a shipwreck." Kylie asked the nurse bhind the counter.

"Oh course." Nurse Joy answered sweetly, taking Kylie's Pokemon to the back room to check them. She came back about 30 minutes later, Kylie had fallen asleep on the couch. Nurse Joy gently woke her up.

"Dear, I'm sorry to wake you, but your Pokemon are healed. Your Miloctic only had a few scratches, but your Leafeon had a deep gash. I treated it, disinfected it, and gave it a few berries to help it sleep. Lighten up on battling for now." Nurse Joy explained, handing Kylie back her Pokeballs.

"Oh, thanks." Kylie answered, a bit unsure of what to do next.

"Your welcome. By the way, you seem like a strong trainer. There's a Professor who lives up the road. I sent a few others that were shipwrecked along with you there. Professor Redwood, thats her name, would be happy to help you. How about you try it?" Nurse Joy said kindly.

Kylie jumped up. "Ok! Thanks! That sounds great. See you!" Kylie waved to Nurse Joy as she ran out of the Pokemon Center. She headed towards where a sign on the road said "Laboratory".

TO BE CONTINUED! . . . .

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • ((Sorry about the lack of post. Went from having an idea, to losing said idea over information overload, to actually losing my post when Firefox crashed.))

Jasmine blinked looking around giving herself a once over, she saw some minor scratches here and there but nothing serious. 'Thank god for small miracles. Especially considering how bad my klutziness usually is,' she thought to herself standing up and brushing herself off.

She glanced around the beach to try to get a grasp on what was going on. Not too far down from where she was there was a small grouping of trees on the other edge of them was a town. 'All right so we definitely are not on Justina Island. The good news is the island isn't desserted, the town confirms that. The bad news is we know nothing about the island,' she thought to herself her hand lingering over her Pokeballs on her Pokebelt. 'Knowing my luck it's probably best to have one of my Pokemon out. Considering we know nothing about the Pokemon inhabitants of the island I should have someone out who can handle almost any element to a certain extent. So the choice for this kind of situation is Maia,' she said grabbing the lone Safari Park ball on her belt.

Throwing it up in the air it opened to release a Dragonair. The Dragonair thrilled slightly worried eyeing her. Jasmine sighed, "I'm fine Maia, just a couple scratches here and there nothing major. Look we got shipwrecked on some island. The good news is the island isn't desserted, there is a town not to far from here confirms that. The bad news is we know nothing about the island that includes the Pokemon inhabits. Knowing my luck I thought it was best to have you accompany me until we reach the outskirts of the town."

Maia bobbed her head a little in agreement. The two headed down the beachside and quickly made it to the town without any problems. Jasmine returned Maia to her Pokeball on the edge of town before heading in. After wandering down the town streets for a little bit she found herself in front of the Pokemon Center. She walked in and made her way over to the counter where Nurse Joy was sitting. She spoke up, "Excuse me, Nurse Joy?"

"Hello. I am guessing you are from the shipwreck also? We've had several other people from the shipwreck all ready," Nurse Joy said.

"Yeah, I just wanted to have my Pokemon checked out for any injuries," Jasmine said removing her Pokeballs from her Pokebelt.

"Sure no problem, just take a seat I will let you know when your Pokemon are ready," Nurse Joy said collecting her Pokeballs. Jasmine nodded and she wandered off to one of the couches and sitting down.

About a half hour later Nurse Joy reemerged from the back. Jasmine got up from where she was sitting walking back over to the counter where Nurse Joy said, "All of your Pokemon are health. Your lucky none of them got hurt in the wreck."

"Thank you Nurse Joy," Jasmine said grabbing her Pokeballs and reattaching them to her Pokebelt.

"I sent several of the other trainers that have stopped by to the laboratory just down the road from here. There's a Professor who runs it you might be interested in. I am sure she would be happy to help you," Nurse Joy said.

"Thank you Nurse Joy. I think I will," Jasmine said. She found her way out the door and into the street. She wandered down looking around as she headed towards a building that was labeled "Laboratory".

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • WisherWisherWish: Ooh, thanks! That means a lot. ;]
    I'll post the second part of my chapter later, and after everyone has finished their opening chapter, I'll post the Chapter 2. ;]

Anemone

break through the sky
    Years
  • Chapter 1: Shipwrecked! - Ashley (3)

After a few minutes, Ashley finally reached the laboratory of Professor Redwood. She knew it was the right place, it was such a large building! She hardly even noticed the sign that was there, too. She looked around a bit, looking for any Pokémon that could be around. Professors usually all have the rarest and awesomest Pokémon, don't they?
    When she stood before the entrance, she hesitated at first. ''I hope the professor is a nice person...'' she muttered to herself. Sabure moved a bit, as if trying to tell her not to worry. Ashley patted him on the head and entered.

As soon as she opened the door, Ashley was somewhat surprised at the number of people inside. Not too far from her, stood a tall young man, with cyan hair. He was so tall, Ashley thought he was maybe an assistant of the Professor?
    Behind him, a boy on the floor. Ashley thought she recognised him from the boat, he was the one asking others to come... Seemed he had fallen over somehow.
    Even farther behind him, in the next room, a girl and a woman were talking. Ashley presumed the woman with the lab coat should be Professor Redwood. She really wanted to ask her if she could use the phone, but being typically herself, Ashley didn't dare to go out there just like that. But luckily, an assistant just passed by! She went up to him, and asked him in a soft voice;

''Erm, excuse me, are you one of the assistants here? ... Nurse Joy said a Professor Redwood had taken the computer used for video calling in here, to fix it... If it's been fixed, could I perhaps use it?''

Last edited:

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • Bijou's Beginning - Part 3

(To Marshmallow's previous post: My char, Bijou kinda sneaked inside, not knowing any people inside, whether they were in there or not. I think she probably got there before or after the others. ^^; I guess we'll all meet up at Chap. 2, maybe. XP Anyway, on with the RP!)

"Wow, what a great job! I wish I had a job like that!" Bijou sat, astonished with what Prof. Redwood had just told her. "I bet it's the best job in the world!" Bijou closed her eyes in happiness. She smiled at the thought of having that job!

Redwood cleared her throat. "It is a pretty great job, I suppose. Though it is hard, since we all have to be careful, otherwise we could mess up experiments or something!" "That sounds bad. No one would want that to happen." Bijou stated, still admiring the Pokeball with Sandshrew inside.

"Yes, quite. Now, why are you here, in the study room?" Redwood questioned. "Um, I got a little curious when I got in the lab, and this room sounded the most cool!" She spun around in the chair, getting a bit dizzy, then regaining her balance. "I really want to know what a Sandshrew is."

Redwood frowned. "I'm afraid I can't give you him. You see, we're still studying how a Sandshrew acts, and such. It could take days, or even months to discover what they do." Bijou made her eyes sparkle and shine. "Please, can I at least see what they are?"

Then Redwood scratched the back of her head in embarrassment. "I guess I can show you what it is now..." Redwood picked up the Pokeball and released the Sandshrew inside. "Go, Sandshrew!" A red light came out and then gave a shrew-like form. Then, the Sandshrew appeared, and the red light went back inside the Pokeball. *

The golden yellow shrew cried. "Omigosh, it's so cute!" Bijou fussed over the Sandshrew. Aoko greeted Sandshrew. "Marill Mar!" "Sandshrew!" "I think they're both already friends! I really want him!" Bijou picked up the Sandshrew and held him tightly. "Please, what can I do to get him?"

"Hmm," Redwood thought. "There could be some way that we can study it and let you have him. Let me think..." She rubbed her chin in thought. Bijou waited for her eargerly.

(*=Like how they release Pokemon in the anime, I think. Or at least the first episodes.)

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Ow, I hope noone saw that Roan thought as he got up.He looks bith ways to see if anyone was there.
    A Treecko appears in front of Roan and jumped over him and ran down the hall, it stopped and turned round and looked at Roan.
    "Come on Wartorle I think it wants us to follow"Roan said.
    He started to follow the Treecko. It turned left and then right until Roan lost track of it."Buger we lost it" Roan moaned.
    The trainer and his pokemon kept on walking until they came to a set of double doors.
    "Look there's light coming in through those windows it must be outside"Roan said with joy.
    He opens the doors to see a lush greenland in the middle of the laborotory. There was many grass and bug pokemon about in the area and Roan spots the Treecko that he was following. He smirked and said "Cool, but lets get back to the proffesor now, hey Treecko can you help us get back?"
    The Treecko nodded. Soon after they were back and Roan notices a girl from the boat talking to a cyan haired assistant "Finally someone to talk to," he said.
    He walked over and his Wartortle and the Treecko followed

Last edited:

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Kylie entered the building labled "Laboratory". As soon as she entered she saw mountains of machinery, drawers of files that seemed about to explode, and people. A lot of people. Most of them looked like AIDS, but a few she reconized as trainers from the shipwreck. Kylie strode up to a blond woman who looked like an AID.

"Umm, hello. Im here to see Prof. Redwood?" Kylie said to the woman, fidgeting.

"She's right through that door." the blond pointed to a red door to the right, it was slightly open. A girl with a Sandshrew was in there talking to the Professor. She decided to wait for her to come out to talk to Redwood. Kylie turned back to the AID.

"Ok. She's with somebody. I guess I'll wait. So, how long have you been an AID?" Kylie asked casually, trying to make small talk.

"Well, Im actually kinda new. Only a few weeks ago I came to be an AID. Oh, my name is Dr. Jenna Lykwits, by the way." Jenna offered her hand in greeting.

Kylie took her hand and shook it. "Kylie. So, where did you go to school?"

"I went to Panon School of Pokemon History for 5 years, and the Loom School of Pokemon Science for 2. I've always loved Pokemon. "

Kylie was trying to be polite, but she was impatient to see Prof. Redwood. But she listened nicely anyway.

Chapter 2: A New Journey Begins!

I'd like at least 2 posts for this chapter, or one darn good one. In this chapter, you will get your gift Pokemon from Prof. Redwood, and you will begin your journey to the next town. Could you all please post the Levels of your Pokemon, so that I may adjust the Gyms' Levels as needed. I'd like them to be moderately low so that the end Gym won't be like 100LV Pokemon. (The first gym is set to be around lv15 Pokemon, but I can change it. THE POWER OF EDIT!) ANyway, enjoy the next Chapter!

The Girl from the Well

Years
  • A New Friend - Part 1

(Hmm, Aoko Lv. 8, Rin Lv. 7, Sakura Lv. 6 and I would want Sonic to be Lv. 7. Though if anyone wants, I could increase the levels.)

Redwood snaps her fingers. "All righty! I've got it!" Bijou jumped up in excitedness. "What is it? What will I do?" Bijou was getting so impatient, she wanted to hear so she could have that Sandshrew!

"Here, take this. Don't lose it!" Redwood handed Bijou a notepad and pencil. "Huh? What will I do with these?" Bijou asked. "You have to write down how your Sandshrew acts. Every once in a while, mail it to me so that we can keep it in our record book!"

Bijou's eyes lit up like lights. "Okay! I'll do it!" She happily shaked Redwood's hand. "Calm down, calm down!" Bijou was shaking her hand too hard! "Oh, sorry. Hehe..." She blushed in embarrassment. "Anyway, thank you." Bijou curtsied in a polite manner. Redwood then smiled. "You're welcome. Now, be on your way. I am busy, after all."

"Alright, return!" Bijou held out Sandshrew's Pokeball. It opened up, and the red light from before covered the Sandshrew, then went back inside with him in it. She sighed. Now she had one of the best Pokemon she could ever had, in her opinion. "Now you're mine, Sonic." Bijou whispered to herself.

Bijou waved goodbye to Redwood, and walked out of the building, completely unaware of anything around her. She was too glad for getting her Sandshrew, and nicknaming it Sonic. She looked at the road to the next town, which didn't seem too far ahead.

Though, Bijou didn't want to leave just yet. She at least wanted to make a friend or two. "Maybe we should look around this town a little bit, just in case?" Bijou looked down at Aoko. "Marill Marill." Bijou turned around and stayed a little while, near the lab.

(Psst, this is so Bijou can meet somebody! Which one of you will it be? :0 )

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
  • Bijou-chan: Kylie will be franns with Bijou. Just let her get Skarmory before they meet. Your levels are good, by the way. I'll post later, though.

Aztekia

As happy as a pig in sugar
    Years
  • *Eevee Lv. 10, Bagon Lv. 9, Abra Lv. 7, Krabby Lv. 5*

Neptune stood up and looked into the room with the professor: The other girl was gone.

'Hey, professor,' he said. The professor looked around, startled.

'And who are you?' She asked, in a slightly angry tone.

'I'm Neptune and I'm very interested in Pokemon,' Neptune replied, 'I was hoping to ask you a few questions about a specific Pokemon, a Bagon.' The professor smiled and walked over to a shelf cluttered with Pokeballs.

'Hey, professor, I don't mean to be rude, but what is your name?' Neptune asked?

'My name is Professor Redwood,' she replied, while still looking at the Pokeballs. She pulled one of the shelf and handed it to Neptune.

'Listen, I don't have enough time to talk to you because I have many people waiting,' Redwood said, 'so I cannot actually tell you anything. However, what you have in your hand is a Bagon. I haven't been about to study this too much at the moment, so I want you to take it. I want you to study it.' Neptune smiled.

'This is an honour, thank you,' Neptune said. Neptune left the laboratory in a joyous mood. He decided to do some shopping before he left.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back