• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Galar Invitational [Won by wolf]

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    When is good for you?
    What's your time zone? I don't know when I'll be free on the 18th, 20th, or 21st (GMT -4), but I'm able to any other day like the 19th. 19th in the evening your time would be fine, or really most any other time.

Years
  • What's your time zone? I don't know when I'll be free on the 18th, 20th, or 21st (GMT -4), but I'm able to any other day like the 19th. 19th in the evening your time would be fine, or really most any other time.

GMT+8 so I'm 12 hours ahead of you. I can do the 19th for during your evening if that's good for you?

Sirfetch’d

Years
  • How did my meme-y Ambipom set not win I am appalled and ashamed of my battling ability.

GGs wolf! Definitely taking some of those sets into the OU ladders. For lols I'm going to share my two teams [and maybe take them to ladders to see how they do]:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years

• Forget Ambipom, what's the deal with that Lopunny?

Anyway, that's a fun idea so here's what I had lol

Spoiler:

I had actually started on a second one but didn't have it finished in time to use it vs Wolf.
    Anyway, take a moment to appreciate the stupidity of me repeatedly switching Corsola into Salazzle's Toxic when my Blastoise was running fucking Refresh.

Back