• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race V 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

dad

big poppa
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    just thought i'd fix the number, i was supposed to see deadpool last thursday but my mom thinks i'm 12 and a half so that didn't fly

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I knew the number was off.

And again, fuck Deadpool.

just thought i'd fix the number, i was supposed to see deadpool last thursday but my mom thinks i'm 12 and a half so that didn't fly

You were still a kid last time I checked. /winkwink

Reactions: dad

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I was expecting the scene from Terminator where Arnold Schwarzenegger says "I'm back".
    But a badass guitar solo looks good everywhere. Where have you been?

Yukari

I was taking a break from PC. Aside from occasionally dropping by WAYLT when I had absolutely nothing better to do.

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Good idea. Here's a song I recommend you to use and dedicate to any person you want to insult.
    Badass song anyways.

Spoiler:

Yukari

Awesome song. I recently finally gave Megadeth's first Album a proper listen. This one's my favorite.
    Spoiler:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • Rattlehead's a badass song. I like the first album, but it seems a bit to me that Mustaine's main focus there was playing faster than Metallica did at the time.
    Mechanix is still a great song though, and pay special attention to the lyrics. They're not about what you think. They are a huge, huge innuendo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back