• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v5.something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

I used to play WoW but I quit it right as college started which was great for me because I made some real life friends and it was good for me! I tried to go back but it just wasn't the same.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    382. I've always wanted to give WoW a shot, but never got around. I love MMO games, but ironically, I rarely find myself playing them. Haha.

Years
  • 380. I know a couple of people who've been playing WoW forever, and they say what's changed the most is the balance and graphics. It used to have tons of raids that required weeks of coordination, but they took those out for ease of access.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years

Am I still cool if I've never had the opportunity to play any MMOs...? I've never had the computer to run one. :(

Years

I never really liked Maple. Tried in on several occasions but it's just such a big game that I couldn't get into it. Aaand everyone I've ever known who played it got hacked or whatever at some point. xD;

Years
  • nuuu live, live /does cpr

The MMOs I got really into were Trickster Online and La Tale. TO closed but LT is still around, though booting to my Windows partition to play it is inconvenient so I haven't played for ages.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I wish I could play MMOs more often but my laptop really sucks. I can't even play Guild Wars 2 on the lowest settings for more than an hour anymore. ):

Years

Once I get a newer laptop (either to replace my Dell or Mac), I'm hoping I can play more MMOs, or at least WoW ;-; Really miss playing it. Would also like to try out other MMOs that are fairly popular, though I dunno which ones are at the moment XD

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years

I played MapleStory religiously for about a month a few years ago. I liked it a lot at the time but went on a short vacation and never played again after my return. I guess it wasn't that good, haha.

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2016

I've been playing hacks recently and I'm trying to learn computer programing,hopefully I'll be able to make a hack of my own!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back