• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzronk

Banned
Years

Will this stop you from posting?
    The Gender Race!

Years

If you watch the new YouTube video on my profile, it shows how bad live TV in Australia can be.

And I demand Tyler takes the pic of You-Know-Who down... I just can't say his name cos I have been raging so much I cannot bring my most famous avatar/signature back. HikariDerp will forever be on hiatus, for now.

Years

Australia is crazy, they cut out scenes in kids cartoons (that are viewed in the US and aren't that bad), they ban video games, and just about everything.

Agreed, but on the video game spectrum they have now introduced a R18+ classification.

Commercial free-to-air TV in Australia has way too many overhyped reality TV shows... and man I hate them.

Even live TV broadcasts in Australia are silly, on this week's episode of the ABC1 panel discussion show Q&A a panelist fainted 15 minutes into the broadcast, just watch the YouTube video on my profile page and see what I mean.

At least many Australian comedians are hilarious and crazy...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It certainly is. Just like usual I have no idea what's going on in this thread.

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
    Years

As much as I love this site, I'll be away for a bit. I must face my ultimate enemy....the Demi-Feind... and his friend Eternal Queen. Oh the fun I'll have... Welp, see you people later!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back