• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    As for a new type I think Light is long overdue and I would like to see a Dragon minor trio.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    5th generation 6th generation 7th generation ideas etc

ideas for the generations of pokemon from 5 to 100
    new types
    light
    weak to grass
    strong to ghost
    type combo
    fire/poison
    dark/light
    dark/steel
    ice/fire
    grass/fire
    water/fire
    bug/fire
    psychic/ligt
    ghost/light
    steel/light
    electric/ground
    rock/light
    flying/fighting
    etc

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    new types
    light
    weak to grass
    strong to ghost
    type combo
    fire/poison
    dark/light
    dark/steel
    ice/fire
    grass/fire
    water/fire
    bug/fire
    psychic/ligt
    ghost/light
    steel/light
    electric/ground
    rock/light
    flying/fighting
    etc

Whats the point again? Well all Eevee types.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    new types
    light
    weak to grass
    strong to ghost
    type combo
    fire/poison
    dark/light
    dark/steel
    ice/fire
    grass/fire
    water/fire
    bug/fire
    psychic/ligt
    ghost/light
    steel/light
    electric/ground
    rock/light
    flying/fighting
    etc

I like the idea of this...someone from the Wolves Hideout also mentioned the creation of a Ghost wolf type pokemon...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ghost/Normal wolf would rock.

bluesonic1

I like this place <3
    Years
  • Since speculating about what the future generations of Pokémon will be like is such a popular topic with quite a few threads on it, KS and I decided that one thread for everything to go into would be better. So from now on, all other Future Generations/5th Generation threads will either be locked, or merged into this one, depending on their size.

So go on and post your ideas for anything regarding the new generations! :> New Pokémon ideas you have thought up, new types, new attacks, new areas, anything along those lines of thought.

If you have any questions feel free to PM myself or Archuleta Shuckle and we'll be more then happy to answer them :3

I'd really wish they'd have all the 4 main regions in just one game! That would be, awesomely epic XD

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    For the next gen(5) to be Pokemon Black and White centered around balance. Maybe shadow pokemon can make a handheld cameo.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I just want the future gen pokemon games to have the access to all other regions, so that we don't have to hustle over trading and stuff.

The Ebon Blade

The Fuzz...
    Years
  • Idk. I'm pretty sure they gonna make a gen 5 but from that point on? It all depends on the success of the games. I understand that they have recently opened their possiblities with the mystery dungeon games and the ranger games but still. How many more pokemon can they possibly make that are any good qualilty? A LOT of the sinnoh pokemon were boarder line on creativity but they still managed to make an excellent set of pokemon. But can they do it again?

Swampert 22

Is making tools for you...
    Years
  • I think definatly other regions to explore with huge side quests to keep you interested until the next gen come out! Trainer customisation and how about Pokémon growing up a bit, getting harder and dealing with more real life issues death etc. I was playing SSBB with my mate today and thought it would be cool if all Pokémon looked like Charizard does in Brawl. That would make Pokémon better in my opinion.

P.S. I don't actually think adding Pokémon every gen is a good idea. Have more involvement of the existing characters:)

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    More area and regional differences within the game. Like traveling to the "pink berry island" and catchin pink pokemon or loppunny in the snow are white like snow bunnies.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    pachiquall evovles from pachirisu at level 30 type electric/flying
    attacks
    electro beam jap name one million volt strike * atk 150 pp 5 after attack user must recharge
    air slash
    gust
    whirlwind
    thunder
    thundershock
    air cutter
    hurricane blast same as electro beam but a flying type move
    etc
    stats
    atk 100
    def 90
    spd 100
    sp atk 90
    sp def 90

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I want more storage space in the PC.
    I mean I am getting more into breeding and stuff and wanting to fill out my Pokedex, all while keeping my boxes organised, and I almost ran out of boxes already...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    MMO mode, instead of a separate game for MMO? I don't know much, but to my knowledge the DSi is supposed to have WiFi 'net capabilities on board. So, why not have the programming to access internet sections of a given game on the game/system, but have the actual maps, sprites, ect., stored on the internet? You could do a lot with that.

I like the sound of real-time battling/animations in battles a lot. Since I'm currently obessed with Disgaea DS (Prinnies, dood), I'd like a battle system like that, One really close to FFTactics.

Character customization like Battle Revolution is a must. Multiple Male/Female designs absolutely. All 4 regions, no duh!

I came up with this idea in another thread, how about your own city? Like Sims but with in-game chracters moving in? Tee hee, memories of putting old ladies into rooms with no exits, with nothing but garden gnome-building equipment to entertain her! But anyways, say you could buy a ranch, and once you do, it becomes an interactive box system. that'd be awesome.

So many possiblities, good ideas, and knowing there's next-to-next-to-no chance of ever seeing it come true... But I digress. Someone else may now speak, er, type?

VanillaThunderbolt

Generic User Title
    Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2012
    Mooglizer... you sparked a good thought.
    Pretty much everything you said, but expanded to almost Sim's like possibilities.
    Call it Pokemon Life.
    It's half life.
    Half Pokemon. [Which means just life, Pokemon is life! xD]
    Then with Pokemon, you could train for battle, train for contests... rob... children? o.O
    That whole concept.
    Of course... robbing innocent people would be a GTA like thing...
    GTA Kanto? Oh no...

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    lolz, I love it. Hijack a maglev train!

on that note, other ideas! mounts! For a pokemon following you around, if it's something like a Metagross or Dodrio, you could ride it instead of having a poke-stalker! :P

Bill should start a major company, and make teleporter tech portable so one could dash around civilized areas and the internet as a glowing burst of matter!
    Dang, but that there is what you call random.

~Platina's Jason~

Platina Fan to the 9th Degree~
    Years
  • Ability to decide between becoming a Professor in training, Gym Leader in training, Breeder, Co-Ordinator, or just regular challenger. This'd have a small affect on the plot. That is all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back