• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Generation 5 / Future Generations Speculation Thread + Wishlist

What do u think the starters element will be in gen V

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Well, I'd like to see a pre-evolution for Cherubi, just to make Cherrim seem more stronger in a sense, giving it the third stage title

Years
    Past Regions

I hope that after you beat the Elite Four, you can go back to Johto/Hoenn (Depending on whether a Johto remake is made) and then in the sixth generation, be able to go back to Hoenn or Sinnoh!

Years
    I hope that after you beat the Elite Four, you can go back to Johto/Hoenn (Depending on whether a Johto remake is made) and then in the sixth generation, be able to go back to Hoenn or Sinnoh!
    Yea but why stop at just johto, why not let us have the whole world?

They did it in g/s/c

agurcsik

Wee Warios like Strawberries
    Years
    That's too much data to fit onto one cartridge, so they wouldn't be able to do that.

They should make a Pre-Ev form of Cranidos.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Wouldn't be too surprised if they did add that. Would love to see what it'd look like as well.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Um...this is supposed to go in the 5th gen wish list thread...so I'll just make sure and let the mods know this should be moved...

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    I don't care what they do, but they have to stop making good Pokemon evolve. Like Tangela or Electabuzz/Magmar. They weren't bad, but I'm talking Probopass and Togekiss. I wouldn't mind if Corsola, Mawile, or Chimecho had an evo, though. They need one, if anything..

Colossal

Pwnage
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 21, 2009
    A Eevee Ghost evolution would be awesome :)
    So would a flying, a fighting, a poison, a bug....joke. :)
    But the would be cool. :(
    Anyway, I'd love 2 regions, maybe 2 new ones?
    Kinda like G/S/C.
    A dark rival (kinda like the G/S/C rival) would be cool.
    And...umm....a Farfetch'd evo or a Kangaskhan baby would be cool!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I predict and Equinox and Solstice duo for legends.

Also and Ice evo for Onix name Diamonix(Die-Uh_mon-ix) that evolves with Nevermeltice

Last edited:

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I would like for them to make the graphics in the 5th gen game something like pokemon ranger shadows of almia and pokemon mystery dungeon time and darkness...

Years
    I would like to see a whole new set of Pokemon and a new region with new gyms and new storylines. Hopefully these will be darker and not so childish and I would like to see more pokemon like Darkrai or Giratina.
    And I agree that it would be great if we could travel to all the past regions after beating the Elite Four in the games. And there should be more Master Balls available.

Years
    I Would love to see a Evo for Seviper and make it a bit stronger and to expand ts moveset just a bit and do the exact same thing for zangoose Cause they both need some more power

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    A new move called Acid Rain Dance or something for Poison types. Same damage as Sandstorm and heals some Poison types with the ability to go with it.

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    I'm hoping for a darker storyline and the ability to travel to other reigons.

On the pokémon front, I'd love a new type to play with - maybe 'Time' or something? - and some new evo's for old favourites.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back