• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    maybe its depressed because of the things people say about it online. you know that thread asking what the sadest pkmn is? well, I hope Mijumaru isn't added to it when black & white comes out D:

I think Mijumaru is different from other starters. Usually they all have a smiling face, but Mijumaru is more of a realist. And realist know the truth hurts.

just cuzi odnt like its appearnace doesnt mean i wont lik how it fights, who knows i mgiht end up likin it more than any other water starter :3

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Yeah that's a good point, I mean if when it evolves it can break OU it's going to see a major popularity increase.

indeed
    heres an example i loved piplup& i like empoleon, but i cant stand primplup but that doesnt stop me from usin it ^_^ (primplup is a lil too piplupish it shouldve been altered, instead of inlarged lol)

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    So I'm stating it now that Mijumaru will grow bazukas for arms. Quote me on it.

I quoted you on it...

I think the Grass starter will look like this
    Spoiler:

I think that the Fire starter will look like this
    Spoiler:

or this

Spoiler:

and of course the Water starter will look like this
    Spoiler:

Sorry I meant this...
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2012
    indeed
    heres an example i loved piplup& i like empoleon, but i cant stand primplup but that doesnt stop me from usin it ^_^ (primplup is a lil too piplupish it shouldve been altered, instead of inlarged lol)

Yeah I didnt like that line but once I read Empoleon's pokedex entry I was hooked..

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    indeed

Yeah I absolutely adore Totodile and Feraligatr but I can't stand Croconaw. I mean I love all the starters so far but if they have two dreadful evolutions (or just a final evolution) I won't plan on using it any time soon. Someone said that the fully evolved forms aren't released until the actual game is released, is that true!? (please don't be, please don't be, please don't be!!)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Yeah I didnt like that line but once I read Empoleon's pokedex entry I was hooked..

i know right XD

I quoted you on it...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

or this

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sorry I meant this...
    Spoiler:

lmao XD holy **** i didnt see that comin XD

but i love the grass idea ;)

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    I quoted you on it...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

or this

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sorry I meant this...
    Spoiler:

Hey you did. I was always under the impression that ManBearPig was Arceus' ??? form.

And I was thinking that Mijumaru would be
    Spoiler:
    But with Bazookas.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Yeah I absolutely adore Totodile and Feraligatr but I can't stand Croconaw. I mean I love all the starters so far but if they have two dreadful evolutions (or just a final evolution) I won't plan on using it any time soon. Someone said that the fully evolved forms aren't released until the actual game is released, is that true!? (please don't be, please don't be, please don't be!!)

same

sumtimes, but i hope not, itd make me go mad!

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    grass/dragon

seems more unique ;)
    Indeed it is, but I dont see that happening. I would love to have a grass/dragon pokemon, but dragons are supposed to be rare, mystical creatures. It kinda throws off the balance of the 3 starters if one of them (their final evolution of course) is part dragon. They could do what they did to Charizard and Sceptile; give them dragon characteristics. But a starter with a dragon type, sounds cool freakin awesome in theory, its not going to happen anytime soon.

Now if all 3 starters secondary type was dragon, heh now thats a different story lol

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I quoted you on it...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

or this

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sorry I meant this...
    Spoiler:

Hahaha, I actually lol'd quite a bit at that. Good stuff

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    I'm hoping that we get a Pokemon a night over the summer. Or at least Pokemon details every day, I don'ts wants to waits!!

same :3 thatd be awesome

Indeed it is, but I dont see that happening. I would love to have a grass/dragon pokemon, but dragons are supposed to be rare, mystical creatures. It kinda throws off the balance of the 3 starters if one of them (their final evolution of course) is part dragon. They could do what they did to Charizard and Sceptile; give them dragon characteristics. But a starter with a dragon type, sounds cool freakin awesome in theory, its not going to happen anytime soon.

Now if all 3 starters secondary type was dragon, heh now thats a different story lol

i hope thatll happen next region, all 3dragon beginners :3
    you cant screw that up lol

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years

Later on you could be introduced to the "Cave of the Starters Legends" (crappy name :P) Where there's a Water/Dragon, Fire/Dragon and Grass/Dragon and depending on the starter you picked one of those Dragons will appear from within the cave and help you on your quest, then after you have completed x task it says that it will give you the honor of battling it. Thinking on the spot. :P

Or the "Other Elements" Dragons. Ice/Dragon, Electric/Dragon and err...something/Dragon...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Later on you could be introduced to the "Cave of the Starters Legends" (crappy name :P) Where there's a Water/Dragon, Fire/Dragon and Grass/Dragon and depending on the starter you picked one of those Dragons will appear from within the cave and help you on your quest, then after you have completed x task it says that it will give you the honor of battling it. Thinking on the spot. :P

Or the "Other Elements" Dragons. Ice/Dragon, Electric/Dragon and err...something/Dragon...

Why don't they let you pick a Dragon type starter towards the end of the game...like Steven or Oak in HGSS

Steel/Dragon FTW

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

fire/dragon :P

lol sounds awesome XD

or the 3starters could be dragons :3 and theyd be balanced cuz each is dragon lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back