• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • The ten year-old also has his/her Pokemon, not that they're too big of a help or anything. :o

NEW IDEA: It would be cool if you could recruit some trainers to help you. I always wondered why these children don't do that. X_X

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    The ten year-old also has his/her Pokemon, not that they're too big of a help or anything. :o

NEW IDEA: It would be cool if you could recruit some trainers to help you. I always wondered why these children don't do that. X_X

yeah that's sorta what i was getting at- i just have a bad way of explaining things

Years
  • yeah that's sorta what i was getting at- i just have a bad way of explaining things
    I just like the idea of a group of ten trainers rather than an army, unless you want to count the sixty Pokemon at their disposal.

And cops aren't cool, it is a fact.

I disagree. Cynthia, Rowan, and Barry help you in D/P/Pt. Silver helps in HG/SS...kind of...
    Why does everyone forget Looker? :(

Last edited:

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    The ONLY thing?

A Good question, I would LOVE to see flying. We can meet pokemon in the air. Thats the only thing GameFreak haven't done yet. It would be a interesting concept, for catching some flying pokemon.

So GameFreak has:

Gone to space?
    Ate a barrel of raw sewage on mars?
    Flew to the moon then turned it into a giant shuckle?

Although that last one would be awesome, GameFreak has not done everything other than that.

I think that they should add a pokemon house, you trade randomly with random named NPC's that have random pokemon. As in, it will prevent me from trading for a hacked pokemon online that makes my game explode, but I can still trade for pokemon I want...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • I personally don't like the thought of those guys being ten-year olds at all... But I get where you're going.

I'd like people to recognize me some more in-game... I mean, a teen won the Pkmn League ten times in a row, beat an evil team, doing stuff, catches every Pkmn in existance... And hardly anyone even knows who you are? I want fans. There I said it.

Then we're talking about an army. A fangirl army >:D

Hey, how about you get involved with the army or something. You can advance in ranks and get control over people... That's an awful idea, I know, but still :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2014
    I think that they'll remake both the Kanto region game and the Hoenn region game in this upcoming generation. I hope that if they remake the Kanto game, they could also include a connection with the Johto region- finally, we'd be able to see Johto three years in the past. Perhaps, they could include the event in which the first tower in Eruteak City burned down...

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2011
    Here's my guess. They should let you encounter pokemon in the dark alleyways of cities. You could tell if the tiles would change to a darker shade. You could encounter Ratttatas and Meowths and whatever else game freak does. One more thing, BANKS!

EPIC IDEA: A MMO style region you could only access through wifi. It could have its own set of pokemon and everything.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    I think that they'll remake both the Kanto region game and the Hoenn region game in this upcoming generation. I hope that if they remake the Kanto game, they could also include a connection with the Johto region- finally, we'd be able to see Johto three years in the past. Perhaps, they could include the event in which the first tower in Eruteak City burned down...

well uh odds are... actually fact states What would be the point in remaking kanto AGAIN? it's already remake- and why a few years after the original- i agree that this generation will have the R/S/E remakes, but not for a few years after the first two are released and one year after the third

DJ Surge-N

Can I get a Spinda?
    Years
  • Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this has been said, but you know like how in the anime they have a lot of cross-region specific people/areas overlapping the place where the main characters are, what if this was incorporated into the games, and continue on into further anime. Rather than stick to one particular region, or new region, the main character of the game, for instance, would travel around existing regions with newer, more prominent gyms in different areas, so that you can revisit all regions while still examine an entirely new one.

I'd like to see that, and it'll reflect the anime quite well also, not to mention the remakes.

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • i want a bigger region with bigger towns, more realistic towns, instead of just a few houses, pokecentre and mart.
    If the 3ds is the next gen console on nintendo handhelds, and the ds had graphics equivalent to that of the 64, does that mean the 3ds will hav graphics like the cube? if so, then the gen 5 game should hav towns like in coloseum! there were a few flaws with that game... but 1 thing that was nice was the details in each town.
    A character creation would b nice, though i hav no idea how it would work properly.
    Oh and an optional starting point in the game! so u can take ur own routes and choose which gymleaders to vers, and the depending on how many badges u've got will change the levels of the next gym leader.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • No more legendaries Dx Use the ones already there; there must be at least 25 legendaries now. They're not legendaries anymore. They're just dumb.

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    i do like the Wi-Fi mmo idea- but i don't see that happening

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • A Pokémon MMORPG... That does sound tempting, and it'd be pretty cool.

But yeah, as Hamilton said; I can't see it happen either... It's just not... Pokémon. This goes with alot of ideas I see here (especially my army theory XD)

Hamilton

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    how would it work? i mean is it just an area that u can only access by wifi where u can catch pokemon? what else would u do?

it would be like the whole region- the same as it is- except no trainers and a bunch of real people... they need a game like that eventually- but i don't see it soon

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back