• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Generation Five Speculation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • No, I mean in the main games. It's unusual. In spin off yes, but main games no.

I see the main character has a turned hat like Ethan.

I wonder, will they have names after light and dark? Like Hikaru or whatever? Or maybe Japanese for black and white....

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2013
    The 3d is so good... looks like romming is over. Gotta buy this one :P Havent bought a game since ruby :O Lovely though. I think they havent got pokemon following because they dont want to reveal any. You can bet they have all of the prepared (just finishing touches)!

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
  • What do you think we'll be seeing as far as Starters go? I'm hoping for a Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting. Grass/Psychic and Fire/Dark work too, but please no Fire/Fighting!

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • Good to see that pokemon centres look more like anime now...i always liked the anime version of big resort like centres..and merging centre and mart is a pretty gud step...it looks epic now .!!

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • What do you think we'll be seeing as far as Starters go? I'm hoping for a Fire/Psychic, Grass/Dark, and Water/Fighting. Grass/Psychic and Fire/Dark work too, but please no Fire/Fighting!

You don't know how disappointed I was when I realised Infernape was Fire/Fighting. LOL. I want to see Fire/Poison. Grass killer! :)

Mujahid

Years
  • those rocks in the cave grab my attention...i think they're emitting radiation...maybe a new way for evolution or form change ?? any thoughts ??

SolarAbusoru

Go Go PokéRangers
    Years
  • I want lots of modern/futuristic music in these for like the cities and some Battle theme as well as encounter themes and bases, whilst more natural and slightly tropical music for the routes and caves.

say Battle music like this from Tales of Hearts. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYX-CWM6UP0&playnext_from=TL&videos=VDx13jUpyoc something along the lines of that, but a bit less synth, or at least, more natural sounding synth.

Mujahid

Years
  • LOL..it's kinda strange but i don't feel like playing HG anymore. !! This is awesome

Years
  • THIS IS WHY NINTENDO MUST WAIT UNTIL 2 MONTHS TO RELEASE NEW INFORMATION ON A GAME. They ruined Soulsilver for me!

Well, if it's on the Japanese Website it's real. I personally like the new graphics.

I want to see a Dark/Steel, and a Normal/Steel.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
  • LOL..it's kinda strange but i don't feel like playing HG anymore. !! This is awesome

I know how you feel but I don't even have HG/SS. But this is distracting me form Neopets :D

Speaking of HG/SS, heard that they have animation clips as part of the plot. I hope/know that this will also be in B/W which will be cool.

Another question, if GF are already working on 6th Gen, does that mean they purposefully hold back features for the first 2 games? Because I thought that they first make them to their full ability then say, "hmm, what else can we add?" If not, that's my notion crushed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back